MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why Clemmie would want to return jump on FODs sinking ship, meaning his dying Instagram page but i’m sorry for how disgusting that sounds 😂
Got a few rooms left to do up and they certainly won’t expect to be paying for it 😂

Although after covid I can’t imagine any tradesman being willing or able to do anything for free so good luck...

Reactions: 7
Just boot him back to mummy and move a rugby player in 😂😂😂
Made me laugh, personality aside Clemmie I think is quite pretty and just in the looks department ( in a totally vacuous and vapid way) I think she could have been with someone more physically attractive (especially when you see his photos from when younger).

Maybe they are really well matched personality wise, I mean not everything is about looks is it but it helps 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Made me laugh, personality aside Clemmie I think is quite pretty and just in the looks department ( in a totally vacuous and vapid way) I think she could have been with someone more physically attractive (especially when you see his photos from when younger).

Maybe they are really well matched personality wise, I mean not everything is about looks is it but it helps 😆
Totally get what you mean, I actually think she’s so pretty but everything else about her ruins it. Then again the majority of his unattractiveness comes from his personality too! It’s the things he does and says that make him so unappealing!

So yeah probably a great match!

Reactions: 9
Is it silly that I was going to get the Jessie Ware Table Manners book but it’s put me off now I know those two berks have a copy?!
I was given a deliciously Ella with friends book for a birthday present. I've opened it and looked and the pictures but that's about it. If you'd use it go for it hun.

Reactions: 5
Totally get what you mean, I actually think she’s so pretty but everything else about her ruins it. Then again the majority of his unattractiveness comes from his personality too! It’s the things he does and says that make him so unappealing!

So yeah probably a great match!
Nah, he isn't attractive at all with all that nauseating gurning; his hair 'style'also reminds me of Douglas Hurd's Mr Whippy hairstyle in Spitting Image.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it silly that I was going to get the Jessie Ware Table Manners book but it’s put me off now I know those two berks have a copy?!
Completely understand that but it’s a good book so ignore that they have it and if you want it get it! And be comforted by the fact you won’t be impersonating Norman Bates as you cook/bake from it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Oii my lovely fodders is a heartthrob too- it's just Alicegate has be hard. #bekind you vipers- having no freebies is traumatic.

1587316783089.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Yep, she’s obviously a very pretty woman - I think most agree with this - and in the programme ‘Fool about with my girlfriend’ or whatever, she was an undeniably beautiful young manipulator - but all that shone out of her eyes was greed and scheming. Same applies now - there’s no radiance or joy about her - or there certainly isn’t in the way she comes / came across - even when she was dripping in gifted attire and swanning off on free press trips / tropical holidays practically every weekend. Remember that Roald Dahl quote from The Twits: ‘... if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely..’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Jeez if my daughter asked for a second towel I’d just give her one. What’s the problem ? Weird.
I know! If my child asked for something and it wasn't doing anyone any harm, I'd just give it to them. Especially as said twin is 4.5 years old, so past the age when they just randomly ask for things for no reason!

Clemmie is very pretty it's true, less so since she got her giant gnashers, but far above Sly on the looks scale.

Reactions: 12
Completely understand that but it’s a good book so ignore that they have it and if you want it get it! And be comforted by the fact you won’t be impersonating Norman Bates as you cook/bake from it! 😂

I might do, I’ll maybe save it for the Christmas list! 😃

Reactions: 2
I know! If my child asked for something and it wasn't doing anyone any harm, I'd just give it to them. Especially as said twin is 4.5 years old, so past the age when they just randomly ask for things for no reason!

Clemmie is very pretty it's true, less so since she got her giant gnashers, but far above Sly on the looks scale.
looks don’t make up for her tit personality though. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oii my lovely fodders is a heartthrob too- it's just Alicegate has be hard. #bekind you vipers- having no freebies is traumatic.

View attachment 112722
Look how grey he has gone in his quiff too!
(nothing wrong with greys but that’s a lot of new grey in a few months)

maybe he lost some nivea men spon con too 😆

Has anyone ever scrolled down his following list? To me it basically reads as a list of everyone that’s ever given him freebies and some of them are.. odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Look how grey he has gone in his quiff too!
(nothing wrong with greys but that’s a lot of new grey in a few months)

maybe he lost some nivea men spon con too 😆

Has anyone ever scrolled down his following list? To me it basically reads as a list of everyone that’s ever given him freebies and some of them are.. odd.
Pervert odd or another variation of odd?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.