MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why Clemmie would want to return jump on FODs sinking ship, meaning his dying Instagram page but i’m sorry for how disgusting that sounds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did we know that winkshoward had changed her profile pic to a cactus? For someone with 28 posts and 80 followers on a private account she changes her profile pic a helluva lot...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did we know that winkshoward had changed her profile pic to a cactus? For someone with 28 posts and 80 followers on a private account she changes her profile pic a helluva lot...
Your profile pic ! 😂 peak FOD right there.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Jeez if my daughter asked for a second towel I’d just give her one. What’s the problem ? Weird.

Reactions: 15
Jeez if my daughter asked for a second towel I’d just give her one. What’s the problem ? Weird.
Exactly, just give them another sodding towel - what’s the big deal? Then hang it up for a subsequent use, everyone’s at peace. Don’t whip out your phone and film it - are we meant to feel solidarity with him?! It just made me wish I had slap-o-vision on my phone (for him, not the child I should clarify 😂)

Reactions: 17
Exactly, just give them another sodding towel - what’s the big deal? Then hang it up for a subsequent use, everyone’s at peace. Don’t whip out your phone and film it - are we meant to feel solidarity with him?! It just made me wish I had slap-o-vision on my phone (for him, not the child I should clarify 😂)
I mean if it was a tantrum about something totally irrational then I’d feel a little bit less wtf about it, not in the sense that it’s ok to film it and post it because it isn’t, but because she’s not asking for something ridiculous is she!

Reactions: 8
On a day when the whole family had been "shouting, crying, raging", a 4 year old wanted an extra towel which might have given her some comfort from what was going on around her. He not only refused her this, but whipped out his phone to share her distress for his own benefit. This is a low point even for him. Wow.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
On a day when the whole family had been "shouting, crying, raging", a 4 year old wanted an extra towel which might have given her some comfort from what was going on around her. He not only refused her this, but whipped out his phone to share her distress for his own benefit. This is a low point even for him. Wow.
He’s had lower points ; he had to delete ‘the twin in the naughty chair in France’ photo opportunity because it went down like a lead balloon, what with him and MoD being pictured in the mirror directing her and then there was the time he published private text messages from Anya then again deleted because he had second thoughts.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
149 to go

Over 3k lost this week alone. Impressive.

Weekly and Monthly Stats
WEEKLY
-3135 Followers this week (+-1172 vs 05-April - 11-April)
+3 Following this week (+3 vs 05-April - 11-April)
+6 Post this week (3 vs 05-April - 11-April)
-0.39 ER this week (+-0.48 vs 05-April - 11-April)

MONTHLY
-10819 Followers this month (-1569 vs 16-February - 18-March)
+4 Following this month (-1 vs 16-February - 18-March)
+19 Post this month (+6 vs 16-February - 18-March)
-0.77 ER this month (+0.62 vs 16-February - 18-March)

How do you report someone for not putting Ad?
Via the ASA I think.

Reactions: 6
He’s had lower points ; he had to delete ‘the twin in the naughty chair in France’ photo opportunity because it went down like a lead balloon, what with him and MoD being pictured in the mirror directing her and then there was the time he published private text messages from Anya then again deleted because he had second thoughts.
Agreed. Apologies, my comment didn't read quite as I'd intended. "A low point" being one of the several; not necessarily the lowest of all. Those two you've mentioned are two that come to mind for me as well 😩.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
149 to go

Over 3k lost this week alone. Impressive.

Weekly and Monthly Stats
WEEKLY
-3135 Followers this week (+-1172 vs 05-April - 11-April)
+3 Following this week (+3 vs 05-April - 11-April)
+6 Post this week (3 vs 05-April - 11-April)
-0.39 ER this week (+-0.48 vs 05-April - 11-April)

MONTHLY
-10819 Followers this month (-1569 vs 16-February - 18-March)
+4 Following this month (-1 vs 16-February - 18-March)
+19 Post this month (+6 vs 16-February - 18-March)
-0.77 ER this month (+0.62 vs 16-February - 18-March)

Via the ASA I think.

Thanks

Reactions: 4
Totally. God he is a twit. I cannot imagine filming my ugly mug on my phone while my child is clearly upset in the background. I hope his kids grow up and despise him for being such a poor parent.

Reactions: 12
Totally. God he is a twit. I cannot imagine filming my ugly mug on my phone while my child is clearly upset in the background. I hope his kids grow up and despise him for being such a poor parent.
He is such a twit! I know it gets said a lot but he is the true definition of a bleeping twit! Give the kid a towel for fucks sake! Or a cuddle! Or both! There is nothing "relatable" about using your childs distress for Instagram content 😡 bleeping ball bag!

Also, anyone else notice clammie clutching the knife in the brownie stories 😂😂😂
Step away from the knife love, he's not worth the prison sentence. Just boot him back to mummy and move a rugby player in 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it silly that I was going to get the Jessie Ware Table Manners book but it’s put me off now I know those two berks have a copy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He is such a twit! I know it gets said a lot but he is the true definition of a bleeping twit! Give the kid a towel for fucks sake! Or a cuddle! Or both! There is nothing "relatable" about using your childs distress for Instagram content 😡 bleeping ball bag!

Also, anyone else notice clammie clutching the knife in the brownie stories 😂😂😂
Step away from the knife love, he's not worth the prison sentence. Just boot him back to mummy and move a rugby player in 😂😂😂
Yeah she had a sort of Norman Bates vibe going on.... brownies, gooey in the middle.... Slymon, gooey in the middle 🤓🔪🔪🔪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.