MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also kind of off topic but kind of not - reading catching Cosby and it’s very interesting but a bit in it has reminded me of our @Dogmuck and the big convo on ponces we had following the girls being let out alone and is some more expert opinion on what presents risk!

They’re speaking to Mary O’Toole who was a criminal behavioural analyst for the FBI, she did some work looking at (I quote!) “the reasons that people either become victims or ignore dangerous behaviour” and it goes into a few reasons but calls out “icon intimidation” which was the normal bloke stuff you mentioned, taken a pic of the first page of it below.

We need a crime chat over on the other forum for our open mic night with our resident queen of crime!! I annoyingly can’t log in on my phone yet (stupid Apple secure password on my MacBook isn’t showing in my phone’s keychain??) but I’ll make a thread later??

1DF8DF7D-A5AA-4198-A59A-CC701AB5D352.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Also kind of off topic but kind of not - reading catching Cosby and it’s very interesting but a bit in it has reminded me of our @Dogmuck and the big convo on ponces we had following the girls being let out alone and is some more expert opinion on what presents risk!

They’re speaking to Mary O’Toole who was a criminal behavioural analyst for the FBI, she did some work looking at (I quote!) “the reasons that people either become victims or ignore dangerous behaviour” and it goes into a few reasons but calls out “icon intimidation” which was the normal bloke stuff you mentioned, taken a pic of the first page of it below.

We need a crime chat over on the other forum for our open mic night with our resident queen of crime!! I annoyingly can’t log in on my phone yet (stupid Apple secure password on my MacBook isn’t showing in my phone’s keychain??) but I’ll make a thread later??

View attachment 109050
Totally! I for one have not forgotten about our spotlight on Dogmuck, and will be definitely be pulling up a chair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Mid afternoon post from Fodster on clouds.....the desperation is creeping in. Oh no I forgot the desperation is already set in deep!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You are only feeling sorry for her as we haven't had the "pleasure" of hearing how she speaks about him.... she was just as bad! They are perfect for each other
I don't like the constant digs at her either. It's not nice in any relationship. He's always got to make out that he's the ideal dad. He seems more of an act than reality .

Reactions: 6
I don't like the constant digs at her either. It's not nice in any relationship. He's always got to make out that he's the ideal dad. He seems more of an act than reality .
It's a complete act and I'm stunned people actually fall for it. I honestly despair of the human race. An ideal parent wouldn't be filming his children 24/7 and plastering them all over the internet. Take note, SOD.

He must be so bitter they're growing up. I always feel a bit sick when these Insafloggers have another baby, as to my mind, it's just to keep the engagement and freebies flowing. I feel like they look at children purely as commodities.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember when DLAM dress like a mum and gurn like a dick went away to somewhere like Mauritius and posed with croc skin bags and was then massively called out on insta and posted an apology? Was it MOD who was on the trip with her? Think it was a much needed 😂🤮 girlie break!
They went on a cruise together a couple of years ago I think.

Wow, the common theme in their marriage really seems to be massive resentment. On both sides. Yikes.
From an interview I heard - I think it might have been one they did with Budget Clemmie - it sounds like mod got accidentally pregnant early on in their relationship, so I guess they got stuck with each other. Lots of people have that good looking but dim boyfriend in their early 20s, but most people don't end up lumbered with them long-term! And this is the root of the resentment on both sides I would guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
From an interview I heard - I think it might have been one they did with Budget Clemmie - it sounds like mod got accidentally pregnant early on in their relationship, so I guess they got stuck with each other. Lots of people have that good looking but dim boyfriend in their early 20s, but most people don't end up lumbered with them long-term! And this is the root of the resentment on both sides I would guess.
Totally agree with you.

Christ, all of my boyfriends in my 20s were bleeping horrendous and I dread to think what my life would be like now if I'd ended up married to one of the pricks let alone had four kids with them!

*Shudders*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember when DLAM dress like a mum and gurn like a dick went away to somewhere like Mauritius and posed with croc skin bags and was then massively called out on insta and posted an apology? Was it MOD who was on the trip with her? Think it was a much needed 😂🤮 girlie break!
St Clemmie went to Mauritius with the older girls and her sister, I think? Same as the St Lucia trip. Both times she was being her Saintly self by reviewing places for us, the plebs not on a £££ holiday, and acting like it was such a hardship to do so.

Reactions: 10
St Clemmie went to Mauritius with the older girls and her sister, I think? Same as the St Lucia trip. Both times she was being her Saintly self by reviewing places for us, the plebs not on a £££ holiday, and acting like it was such a hardship to do so.
Oh that was classic Clemmie - “I’m doing these painstaking two minute reviews of my free five star holiday, on my stories, with absolutely no info or context, FOR YOU”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah she went on a cruise with dress like a twit .. then a while after they 'bumped' into each other whilst at a mark warner holiday in Greece or somewhere by total coincidence on another holiday they didn't declare!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Totally agree with you.

Christ, all of my boyfriends in my 20s were bleeping horrendous and I dread to think what my life would be like now if I'd ended up married to one of the pricks let alone had four kids with them!

*Shudders*
The first boy I fell in love with at the age of 24 was a complete knobhead. So was the second who ghosted me after 9 months because he "didn't like getting attached to people". Number three from for the taught me what a real man is supposed to be like.

Reactions: 3
Yeah she went on a cruise with dress like a twit .. then a while after they 'bumped' into each other whilst at a mark warner holiday in Greece or somewhere by total coincidence on another holiday they didn't declare!!!
It must have been a stop off on the cruise then that I’m thinking of (unless I’ve got it wrong and DLAM was with someone else)

The first boy I fell in love with at the age of 24 was a complete knobhead. So was the second who ghosted me after 9 months because he "didn't like getting attached to people". Number three from for the taught me what a real man is supposed to be like.
Hooray for number three 🙃

The boyfriend before my now-husband was a jobless coke head. He got me hopelessly addicted too AND I supported him financially. No idea what the duck I was thinking or how I managed to hold down a full-time job during this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg I got ghosted after years with an awful uni boyfriend (he dropped out of his uni like 3 weeks in so was back home in London so it was all a shitshow scarcely a relationship at all really), everyone I’ve ever told the story to has cried laughing they’ve never thought it was possible but it IS! Ghosted girlfriends exist too 😂 Obvs not glad it happened to you but it does happen!!

Reactions: 1
Oh that was classic Clemmie - “I’m doing these painstaking two minute reviews of my free five star holiday, on my stories, with absolutely no info or context, FOR YOU”
I remember one was a blue tiled wall, on IG stories, no information as to whether it was the spa or restaurant or...? just a random photo. Such hard work! I put more effort into my travel photos on my private IG and/or free TripAdvisor reviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I got ghosted after years with an awful uni boyfriend (he dropped out of his uni like 3 weeks in so was back home in London so it was all a shitshow scarcely a relationship at all really), everyone I’ve ever told the story to has cried laughing they’ve never thought it was possible but it IS! Ghosted girlfriends exist too 😂 Obvs not glad it happened to you but it does happen!!
I cannot get over how you can ghost someone after being with someone so long?! Wankers.

Reactions: 5
One of my colleagues got ghosted by a guy after SEVEN YEARS. He just cut her out completely, then she bumped into his sister a few months later in town and he’d told the whole family that she’d ended it?
I don’t know the full details of the story cause we were working when she was telling me, but I have no idea how you manage to ghost someone after being with them for that amount of time.
She’s engaged to someone else now and seems pretty happy so I guess it all worked out in the end, but what the duck?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
One of my colleagues got ghosted by a guy after SEVEN YEARS. He just cut her out completely, then she bumped into his sister a few months later in town and he’d told the whole family that she’d ended it?
I don’t know the full details of the story cause we were working when she was telling me, but I have no idea how you manage to ghost someone after being with them for that amount of time.
She’s engaged to someone else now and seems pretty happy so I guess it all worked out in the end, but what the duck?!

Noooooo that is horrific, assuming those were 7 adult years too?! That is awful! I funnily saw a lovely wedding photo of a girl I worked with who had an awful time, had a mortgage fall through and then the bf left her (which tbh was a godsend clearly?!) so she used the house money to move abroad and she just got married to someone she met there! Such a lovely ending!

for reference I don’t really mind mine as it was like 18-20 years old, it was always long distance, and tbh I almost don’t blame him because I had such a tunnel vision all I wanted was a first & a good grad scheme (got both 💅🏻 the latter gave me serious mental health issues tho) and that probably wasn’t that fun for him. not that it excuses rudeness!! The most tragique thing is he wouldn’t even rank top 5 of awful men I’ve tried to date.

We should do an awful dating & sex thread on the other site 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.