MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE that this thread you made has attracted a fair few non-MOD/FOD thread posters - smells of the past was obviously a popular discussion waiting to happen!
I wonder what scent FOD uses? 😂
Imagine his grooming routine - he doesn't come across as a Lynx wearer!!!!! Omg I want to know ....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I LOVE that this thread you made has attracted a fair few non-MOD/FOD thread posters - smells of the past was obviously a popular discussion waiting to happen!
I know right, how fun that we've got more friends joining us, I was terrified I'd be told off for being a freak!

I'm too young to know all these smells though and am scared of becoming a social pariah x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I know right, how fun that we've got more friends joining us, I was terrified I'd be told off for being a freak!

I'm too young to know all these smells though and am scared of becoming a social pariah x
You’ll have to jump in there with smells from YOUR youth 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Mate trust me, the stories of the smells will be enough! You are safe and pure 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did we grow up in the same house?
You're one of our French tattlers aren't you, I can't believe it made it over there?! It did used to be black, didn't it?! Surely that would stain your skin?

Also I so so so wish I was in France - this is the first easter in 5ish years we've not been, I strangely most miss the fun of a French supermarket with the amazing & huge chocolate / biscuit aisles! & how much tastier the veg is, and the insane array of haribo you have, also the novelty easter chocolate! I even miss the service stations & burning my fingertips off on the vending machine cups of tea that come in plastic cups (why is this a thing? It is so dangerous!).

Sobs in quarantine

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
You are on FIRE!!
You are on FIRE!!
I think I've peaked 😂 the boyf is tinkering with shite in the garage, allowing me free range access to the bottles!

He'll probably think this is a come on, imagine if he slid into your DMs
[/QUOTEFingers crossed, eh?!
He'll probably think this is a come on, imagine if he slid into your DMs
Fingers crossed, eh?
Omg this time tomorrow he might well have dumped the cardboard wife (she's probs a bit frayed around the edges now) and be eating out of my blistered hands!
SUCH FUN!!!!

• Haha
I remember carbolic soap too from my childhood, think it’s a type of coal tar - it smelled like it.
I think coal tar is good for psoriasis.
Flaky skin > FOD
LOVE the body shop soaps- strawberry one in particular smells lush but you can’t beat a good bit of Dove for moisturising

• Haha
You're one of our French tattlers aren't you, I can't believe it made it over there?! It did used to be black, didn't it?! Surely that would stain your skin?

Also I so so so wish I was in France - this is the first easter in 5ish years we've not been, I strangely most miss the fun of a French supermarket with the amazing & huge chocolate / biscuit aisles! & how much tastier the veg is, and the insane array of haribo you have, also the novelty easter chocolate! I even miss the service stations & burning my fingertips off on the vending machine cups of tea that come in plastic cups (why is this a thing? It is so dangerous!).

Sobs in quarantine
Also a France-ophile here - you describe the hyper markets so well! Loved those sweets you get in the looooong line of squares.

Reactions: 3
Also a France-ophile here - you describe the hyper markets so well! Loved those sweets you get in the looooong line of squares.
We'll have to have our SOD party in France... I love the biscuits so much, whenever we go I'll buy a new array~ of them for us to sample. My husband's a basic witch he just gets the different Milka ones but I try to mix it up. Omg the crisps too, and the bakeries you get in some of the supermarches! I even miss getting targeted French ads when I'm over there cos the stock images always have such cute lil happy families in soft focus, no idea what they're advertising though.

I'll never get used to the newts though, duck those things.

Oh tit I didn't realise it was supposed to be the same name 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh don't worry at all, I was debating a rebrand too! x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.