MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry for my soap hate, is Imperial Lather still a thing? I hated that as a child I remember it burning my skin as it went on it was so drying!

also does anyone remember a BLACK soap bar in the 90s? Google is only coming up with African black soap, my dad was always really militant about not switching from it so I assumed it was an Irish thing but nothing coming up for it!
Omg don’t be dissing imperial leather! I still buy it because it reminds me of my dad ( now in heaven ❤) on another note I see old Fodders is dragging up pictures of the cash cows when they were ickle toddlers to keep the fans happy 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen the story about the scratch card? I saw it looking over my husbands phone (yes he still follows 😒), but it was on silent and I cant bare to add to his viewing figures by searching it out myself!

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen the story about the scratch card? I saw it looking over my husbands phone (yes he still follows 😒), but it was on silent and I cant bare to add to his viewing figures by searching it out myself!
“I bought a scratch card today and they (the girls) are allowed to scratch off one thing per week. There’s 21 squares, it’s going to take them forever!”

weird and also not entertaining activity for kids - they’re not going to be arsed to wait a whole week to scratch off another tiny square

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I joined the new forum thingy. Used my old name PrettyVacant
Have we got a designated thread? Am I still allowed to join if my child is 27?
@Pocahontas gratz on the chatty member Hun! Thoughts, prayers n musical chairs to you 😘😘😘
PS: Fodcliffe is a big wanker just to stay on track
Ah thanks duck - just gotta aim for the dizzy heights of VIP now 😂
(In the voice of Hannibal Lecter) ‘All the way to the V. I. P.’
FOD’s a plonker

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah thanks duck - just gotta aim for tv e dizzy heights of VIP now 😂
(In the voice of Hannibal Lecter) ‘All the way to the V. I. P.’
FOD’s a plonker
Ya know that song Men in Black when Will gives it "here come the MIBs uh the MIBs" well that does through my head each time another one of us reaches VIP 😂 "Here come the VIPz uhhh the VIPz" hahahaa I am not right in the head. Got the Aldi vodka out now too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ya know that song Men in Black when Will gives it "here come the MIBs uh the MIBs" well that does through my head each time another one of us reaches VIP 😂 "Here come the VIPz uhhh the VIPz" hahahaa I am not right in the head. Got the Aldi vodka out now too 🙄
Hope you’ve paired it with a mint aero. Class!! Love a mint aero myself

Reactions: 1
I remember carbolic soap too from my childhood, think it’s a type of coal tar - it smelled like it.
I think coal tar is good for psoriasis.overing poor patchy skin.
Flaky skin > FOD
Maybe the beard is covering poor patchy skin🤷‍♀️

I was going for a green theme- mint aero and the green pringles but thought SOD IT I'll get the plonk out (or FOD it, rather!) Mint aero though, lush aren't they? I devoured a whole one but I deserve it as I barely eat on work days!

• Heart
I think the way he words things, he sounds like a single dad!
I honestly think he wants the Texas huns to think this and allows him to garner more sympathy as the ‘favourite’ parent, especially when coupled with the passive aggressive digs at Clemmie

I honestly think he wants the Texas huns to think this and allows him to garner more sympathy as the ‘favourite’ parent, especially when coupled with the passive aggressive digs at Clemmie
YEP to all of this! He did it before the fall out too, all those old interviews where he relished in sharing how she's an angry person / clashes with the girls / has a poor relationship with her mum. No wonder mumsy commented today she's probably seriously fucked off seeing him swan around like Hugh Grant in about a boy fully knowing Clemmie is an active part of their lives!

• Wow
I wasn’t allowed Aeros as a kid - used to get myself covered in them, way more than when I used to eat other chocolate as a child and I mean head to toe so my mum scrapped allowing me to have them, so much so that I don’t even eat them now as an adult 😂

• Haha
“I bought a scratch card today and they (the girls) are allowed to scratch off one thing per week. There’s 21 squares, it’s going to take them forever!”

weird and also not entertaining activity for kids - they’re not going to be arsed to wait a whole week to scratch off another tiny square
Hopefully Marnie in an act of rebellion sneaks down in the middle of the night and scratches them all off 😀👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Two posts in a day by FOD! Do you think he checked here and was like bloody hell WHY are they more interested in talking about soap than meeeee. I know what will get them riled up, a throwback of the twins. Goddammit they are still taking about soap!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've got huge amounts of respect for her for suggesting donations to the hospital fund instead.

(+She also liked my comment congratulating her).

TBH triplet family are just as bad, more baby stuff when they were already on their 5th. Surely you'd just use whatever you had from the older kids.
Those parents come across as not being the sharpest tools in the shed.

Two posts in a day by FOD! Do you think he checked here and was like bloody hell WHY are they more interested in talking about soap than meeeee. I know what will get them riled up, a throwback of the twins. Goddammit they are still taking about soap!!!
Omg I’m now waiting for a soap based post from Fodster - the twins in a lather (we all know he has no boundaries) or a soap making class with the older girls? Oh Christ he might recreate that shower post with a bar of soap, shudders

• Haha
I wasn’t allowed Aeros as a kid - used to get myself covered in them, way more than when I used to eat other chocolate as a child and I mean head to toe so my mum scrapped allowing me to have them, so much so that I don’t even eat them now as an adult 😂
Ohhh man I tell ya it wasn't a pretty sight scraping it off 😂
@Titfer @EddieBeds (I thought you were a buff bloke called Eddie- not that it matters haha my mind has its own agenda) and @heretoreaditall2019 YESSSSS he proper fucks himself up when he gets the wife out the attic. It's the HuNz who keep him hard (soz gross but true) for the gram. He loves the attensHUN. And they love a British voice and lets be honest, he has a posh voice. Embarrassing AF though when he abbreviates things or writes LYF . It doesn't look right on him. I can get away with it because I'm a sarcastic hole whereas he is just an hole. Or an ASS hole! They all want to be his new wife. Mail order bride. Yeah Sly, duck the wife off and get a few HuNz on the go. I saw that Louis Theroux documentary where some fella had several wives. Move to America and get some HuNz . That way you could take Clammie too and stick her in the BASEMENT innit. Anya can stay and look after the other little employees. She proved herself worthy of responsibility yesterday with the *quiz*
PS : FoD is a salad 🥗

• Haha
DONE

You have to sign up again, same name. Someone please post so I don't get abuse for being a weirdo x
I LOVE that this thread you made has attracted a fair few non-MOD/FOD thread posters - smells of the past was obviously a popular discussion waiting to happen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.