MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They made breakfast on their own - he better be careful they don't start a child workers union next else it's game over x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How he wishes he could freeze time and have the twins look like 2017 twins forever... the good old cute toddler/curly days!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most of his followers are very dim. One asked if it was an old post as their hair was shorter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For FODโ€™s sake - he really is scraping the bucket - photos of the twins when they were younger.
Remember these? Twins? Curls? Yes, yes, thatโ€™s why you love me, isnโ€™t it?!
He is SUCH a sad sack!!

Reactions: 10
Why the actual duck would you LIE about having covid-19? What on EARTH was he thinking?!
Also: those twins are looking much more like young girls than cute instagrammable toddlers...
Becausd basically he's a bleep.
Also, he'll probably play the mental health card to get out of it. Ya know, only a few months after THAT saga with all its pressures (yeah it's a hard knock bleeping life) then being forced to being banged up with the fam 24/7. I can practically see the posts of pretend shame now ๐Ÿ˜‚
Bloody proper pissed off I am. I was guzzling away on cheapo booze yesterday whilst watching the *quiz* but sad to say I peaked too soon, passed out early and woke late last night with melted mint aero on my chest.
I'm seriously considering becoming an influencer, got bare qualz innit! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I truly hope itโ€™s an old post lol as kids starting school in September donโ€™t pour milk all over themselves!
I joined that other chat site today, anyone else on there from here? I have the same name ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The cactus...oh Clemmie, WHY?! Were you just trying to show us all you're alive?! That Dad dancing made me want to die.
Love your username @kenbarlow ๐Ÿ˜‚ I was chatting on a live YouTube thing once and there was a bloke calling himself 'Jim McDonald' and kept writing "so I am/so it is" and referring to "my Elizabeth" and he had the profile pic too. I was crying ๐Ÿ˜‚
Anyway yeah the dancing ๐Ÿคข he just had to be in shot of the camera the whole time didn't he?! bleeping knob!

Maybe it was a subliminal message that she thinks he's a massive prick like just like the rest of us ๐Ÿค”
Yup. It may as well have had a sticker on it with "CLASS A" in black marker

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love your username @kenbarlow ๐Ÿ˜‚ I was chatting on a live YouTube thing once and there was a bloke calling himself 'Jim McDonald' and kept writing "so I am/so it is" and referring to "my Elizabeth" and he had the profile pic too. I was crying ๐Ÿ˜‚
Anyway yeah the dancing ๐Ÿคข he just had to be in shot of the camera the whole time didn't he?! bleeping knob!

Yup. It may as well have had a sticker on it with "CLASS A" in black marker
And Clammie was half in shot and half out thrusting the cactus with a change of head gear. This is a woman who thinks she is an interiors influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I joined the new forum thingy. Used my old name PrettyVacant
Have we got a designated thread? Am I still allowed to join if my child is 27?
@Pocahontas gratz on the chatty member Hun! Thoughts, prayers n musical chairs to you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
PS: Fodcliffe is a big wanker just to stay on track

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I joined the new forum thingy. Used my old name PrettyVacant
Have we got a designated thread? Am I still allowed to join if my child is 27?
@Pocahontas gratz on the chatty member Hun! Thoughts, prayers n musical chairs to you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
PS: Fodcliffe is a big wanker just to stay on track
We don't! Shall I make one asking about your fav soaps so it's still unique enough that we don't get deleted or merged?

Also I LOVE what a diverse background of people we are, you guys honestly bring me daily covid joy x

• Haha
  • Heart
We have an old twinny post, he is really scraping the barrel of things to post, hey Sly, hereโ€™s a novel idea - you donโ€™t have to post!!
It's a shame that Mod has deleted her profile. She could've commented "You got it wrong again. Ottilie is the other one..." and then they could've got another 100 comments "you guys are hilarious. Love your family" ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we just take a moment to appreciate heโ€™s lost 25000 yes TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND followers since we celebrated him going under 1m. I know weโ€™ve marked the 1k by 1k drops but 25000 needs a special mention!

Now onto the next 25000!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
How are his followers STILL asking if/why MOD left insta - must show how many people follow and donโ€™t actually regularly engage?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.