MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but you guys always forget that said 4k sink came with a FREE soap dish. Barginnnn.

Just imagine being ripped off at Ikea for £2.

On a side note my sisters open art drawings page has 22 followers (no photos of her). On the first day she got also got a message from someone calling her sweetie and asking if she wanted to chat more.
I don’t think I’ve ever bought a bar of soap in my adult life, apart from the odd Lush one to try and cure eczema? A soap dish is for nanas these days surely?

wait is your sister young or adult? I hope this isn’t a nonce message just a creep?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I hope MOD just casually walks past the background of his next inane insta story.... holding a bowl of salad and giving the camera a hard stare. Clammy, blink three times if you need to be rescued!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Come on just name names. I’ve done it a few times by just waving 👋 and saying Hi Clemmie- obvs I’ve got it wrong but on a couple of occasions they scampered off fast

Would Clemmie be so stupid to still be on here? That terrifys me? Anxiety through the roof😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My local is King's and I have been to A and E last week (non CV issue) and for my 12 week scan on thurs - trust me, there the CV is slapping everyone in the face there 😕😕😕

Also if Clemmie is working again I hope she doesn't end up delivering my baby 😳
Oh come on, take one for the team! Imagine between contractions shouting what a twit Lord of the Salads is!

Would Clemmie be so stupid to still be on here? That terrifys me? Anxiety through the roof😂
Yes I really think she would be! They’re both so vacuous and as someone else has said we all see the sly digs he makes at her so why wouldn’t you come and have a nose? She was clearly addicted to have more than one profile on here previously, plus what else is she doing chained up in the attic?!

Reactions: 14
I tried to work out roughly when their 14-day household isolation was supposed to have taken place and how that would fit in with the supposed testing timeline and the older girls being seen out and about etc., but his account is such a mess of jumble and obfuscation that I can't be arsed.
What a great word “obfuscation” is - I like to think I have a pretty decent vocabulary but I had to google it to check its meaning. Who knew that Tattle - home to horrid, vicious trolls - was actually educational?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think I’ve ever bought a bar of soap in my adult life, apart from the odd Lush one to try and cure eczema? A soap dish is for nanas these days surely?

wait is your sister young or adult? I hope this isn’t a nonce message just a creep?
In the defence of soap bars , I am loving lathering up my hands with a bar of Dettol, the bubbles are terrific😊.

#notsponsored#ipaidforeverything.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I've made the switch to mainly bar soaps. Love Lush soap but not their prices £££. Cause' I'm so fancy shmancy - my soap dish is #upscaled and is a plastic lid from one of those small ferrero rocher boxes.

In my opinion he was a creep! My sister is 17 and had put her age up but just Food item sketches as her gram name and in her bio that she was an amateur artist . I have a thin skin. Praise be-I couldn't be like these instagrammer's heroes sharing their lives with us. :love:

This shows her priorities are right. A child is a gift not a marketing opportunity.
It's automatic though if your surname is Hooper, Radford, Galbally and Tremain (budget FOD).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Knew I'd find someone tagging a soap brand. How ever did we manage without all this help before? Does look cute though.

1586796350648.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry for my soap hate, is Imperial Lather still a thing? I hated that as a child I remember it burning my skin as it went on it was so drying!

also does anyone remember a BLACK soap bar in the 90s? Google is only coming up with African black soap, my dad was always really militant about not switching from it so I assumed it was an Irish thing but nothing coming up for it!

Reactions: 6
In the defence of soap bars , I am loving lathering up my hands with a bar of Dettol, the bubbles are terrific😊.

#notsponsored#ipaidforeverything.
I bought a couple Dettol bars right before lockdown because that was the only option (we were running out the pump hand wash) and everyone in my house loves it! Parenting failure though: we had to teach our kids how to use it, we’d never bought it before (my eldest is 14...I hang my head in shame).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bought a couple Dettol bars right before lockdown because that was the only option (we were running out the pump hand wash) and everyone in my house loves it! Parenting failure though: we had to teach our kids how to use it, we’d never bought it before (my eldest is 14...I hang my head in shame).
You're doing a fab job hun. There's worse ways to fail as a parent.

I remember the first time I was slapped across the face at 4. Har har I've spent three years in therapy for a reason.

Going to love you and leave you. Honestly thanks for the laughs. (Have an exam tomorrow which was postponed from last week.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Hey, don’t hang your head in shame 😁, we’re in this together (come on girl!) and I bought it too because the liquid stuff was sold out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
omfg you’re right!!! Thank you! What the duck is tar soap and why would you ever use it?! It was this brand, I can smell it now having seen it and the tar bit makes sense it was horrific - it’s making me feel a bit gaggy!

View attachment 108509
Hahaha my other half is obsessed with this soap! To be fair I don’t think I’ve taken note of the smell but will give it a whiff when next in the shower!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.