MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to work out roughly when their 14-day household isolation was supposed to have taken place and how that would fit in with the supposed testing timeline and the older girls being seen out and about etc., but his account is such a mess of jumble and obfuscation that I can't be arsed.
agree...and wasn’t he in the Far East at the start of it all too as we all pointed out what an irresponsible time to travel it was!

Also how does tit like this not send chills down your spine:

View attachment 108275

bleeping oddities in this comments section. They’re kids, they’re not your friends and you don’t know them. You miss seeing images of a stranger’s kids? Odd odd odd
Just so wrong! How can you miss someone you don’t know, bleeping pervy weirdo!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I saw a comment similar to mine on here asking him to clarify and saying that if she had only just had a test and it was positive it meant she still had it and they should all still be isolation.
just before it was deleted.
for some reason this has annoyed me more than anything he’s done before. Just total bullshit.
Well done for calling him out in time!

whats wrong with saying girls ? He only has girls so why would he say Children ?
Because it just contributes to my irrational hate for him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1227F7BF-BA36-4908-A0F1-B1F831F1D7A4.jpeg

On the subject of freebies I saw this earlier from Elle of Feathering the Empty Nest account. Following the loss of her child a few years ago, she shared the other day that’s she’s pregnant again after miscarriages and a long time trying.
She’s obviously had lots of brands jumping on the news offering her freebies so I love how she’s said she’s got what she needs and doesn’t want it in a polite way.

Such a world apart from the grabby SODs who’d even accept free oven chips and milk!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
View attachment 108285

On the subject of freebies I saw this earlier from Elle of Feathering the Empty Nest account. Following the loss of her child a few years ago, she shared the other day that’s she’s pregnant again after miscarriages and a long time trying.
She’s obviously had lots of brands jumping on the news offering her freebies so I love how she’s said she’s got what she needs and doesn’t want it in a polite way.

Such a world apart from the grabby SODs who’d even accept free oven chips and milk!
What a really lovely thing to do, also a really responsible thing to do for the community she’s built around her? It’s actually quite ghastly when you think about those brands hoping to tap into the emotional connection she’s built with women who’ve likely experienced problems themselves, to sell baby products :/

Same standards should have applied to Clem tbh, women would have followed her at their most vulnerable but they didn’t mind selling that trust to flog £1k BBQs and £4k sinks.

Reactions: 24
Just heard this part of the quiz 🤢 ‘Otillie was the number one girls’ name in the UK last year. I have a feeling it was something to do with us’ *smug face*
Was it really? I have only heard of one Otillie .... is it a posh name!? (Just going on the family I know with an Otillie in it🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 108285

She’s gone up in my estimations - I already liked her!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Was it really? I have only heard of one Otillie .... is it a posh name!? (Just going on the family I know with an Otillie in it🤣)
I’ve just done a quick google of top 100 girls names last year and from a few different polls Ottilie doesn’t feature in the top 100, more FOD bullshit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Things all seem so far removed until they come knocking on your door’. Which is why people were upset at his jokey posts, the ones he defended chippily. And I don’t see how Clemmie can think of it being so removed if she’s working in a central London hospital right now. I can’t imagine anyone at King’s isn’t being sledgehammered with this constantly.
My local is King's and I have been to A and E last week (non CV issue) and for my 12 week scan on thurs - trust me, there the CV is slapping everyone in the face there 😕😕😕

Also if Clemmie is working again I hope she doesn't end up delivering my baby 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe it was a subliminal message that she thinks he's a massive prick like just like the rest of us 🤔
I would bloody love it if that was true 😂 and now praying she pops up in another video with a bowl of salad to show us she’s listening and agrees with us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve just done a quick google of top 100 girls names last year and from a few different polls Ottilie doesn’t feature in the top 100, more FOD bullshit 🙄
I thought it was on some list of ‘fast rising girls name,’ like it went from a 300 to 140 or something?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 108285

She’s obviously had lots of brands jumping on the news offering her freebies so I love how she’s said she’s got what she needs and doesn’t want
I’m so, so pleased for her, and this response is just perfect! Shows up the other grabbers for what they are!

• Heart
A quick way to tell if FOD is lying is whether or not his mouth is moving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I've got huge amounts of respect for her for suggesting donations to the hospital fund instead.

(+She also liked my comment congratulating her).

TBH triplet family are just as bad, more baby stuff when they were already on their 5th. Surely you'd just use whatever you had from the older kids.

Reactions: 5
No idea whether it’s actually true, I just couldn’t believe he could be quite that self-important and smug!

Reactions: 2
What a really lovely thing to do, also a really responsible thing to do for the community she’s built around her? It’s actually quite ghastly when you think about those brands hoping to tap into the emotional connection she’s built with women who’ve likely experienced problems themselves, to sell baby products :/

Same standards should have applied to Clem tbh, women would have followed her at their most vulnerable but they didn’t mind selling that trust to flog £1k BBQs and £4k sinks.
Sorry but you guys always forget that said 4k sink came with a FREE soap dish. Barginnnn.

Just imagine being ripped off at Ikea for £2.

On a side note my sisters open art drawings page has 22 followers (no photos of her). On the first day she got also got a message from someone calling her sweetie and asking if she wanted to chat more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.