MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sly has admitted that (if it's true) they had C-19 but were still out and about, and let the older girls go out by themselves? That is an unbelievably stupid thing to admit to (and do!) if it is true. It shows that they really do think they are a breed apart and that they think that rules for regular people are not for them. Such arrogance 😡
Exactly this 👆🏻

Reactions: 7
No I saw one asking how he’d been able to get tested and he’d replied saying as Clemmie is a midwife etc she got one and as they’d had the exact same symptoms at the same time then they could safely assume he’d had it. Didn’t see anymore before it was deleted

Also- I just watched the Bestival quiz. Wow. I don’t even know what to say 😯

Why does he have to point out it was a purchase he made while Clemmie was away?

1) to point out she was away again and he’s St Father of the bleeping year
2) to suggest she wouldn’t want something fun for the children so he’s the better parent?

this passive aggressive tit at her is boring the tit out of me. I get she fucked things up and I was never her biggest fan but Christ. Be a family unit and support your wife or bleeping leave?! Don’t passive aggressively slate her in every post you make.
Sorry I appear to have woken up angry guys 🙈😂
I wanted to write exactly this about the buying a trampoline when she was away dig, but you put it better 🙏

Reactions: 9
I wanted to write exactly this about the buying a trampoline when she was away dig, but you put it better 🙏
Many thanks 😘
When did he buy it? I’d be fuming if my husband posted about me like that! It’s just not fair- and the girls must pick up on this tit. If he can’t resist a dig on a public platform like Instagram then what digs is he making round the house day to day? Must be so damaging for the girls.

Reactions: 9
The cactus...oh Clemmie, WHY?! Were you just trying to show us all you're alive?! That Dad dancing made me want to die.
They have NO shame. It really is quite staggering what they will do for attention, it's like they can't function without it.

Truly tragic.

Reactions: 17
Was anyone able to see if there were any comments calling him out on the fake Covid post before he deleted it?
I saw a comment similar to mine on here asking him to clarify and saying that if she had only just had a test and it was positive it meant she still had it and they should all still be isolation.
just before it was deleted.
for some reason this has annoyed me more than anything he’s done before. Just total bullshit.

Reactions: 18
Not a big picture but has that trampoline got a net? We’ve got one but I wouldn’t ever have one without a safety net and I can’t see one on there.

Testing is a national disgrace. My friend works in a care home and has had symptoms but couldn’t get a test. No wonder we are losing so many elderly care home residents.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I just checked. 295...😂

Then I read a little on here

Ottilie doesn't even appear in the Top 100 (but okay it's the statistics for 2018 not 19)
Love that you checked! So aspiring MC households have a robust source of 295 people who are willing to pay £150 (yep that’s all it is!) to place their baby’s birth announcement in the Telegraph... How aspirational 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
From primary school there's a girl who was in my class who has a group with her sisters. They have 505k followers on facebook. Her father is still in ICU. They haven't posted since the 8th and that was just to ask for prayers.

For a man who has filmed himself with his pants down if Fodders had really been ill we would have seen EVERYTHING. Knowing him though like another "Tiktok star"he might go around licking toilet seats just to catch it.

“I feel hot, rich and iconic,” she continued. “If those are the symptoms of corona, then b—ch, I’m ill.”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I read some of the covid post comments, lots of people were asking how they managed to get tested? He only replied to a couple saying it was Clammy who was tested as she is an NHS worker. He did allude to himself being tested in the initial post, but then said as his symptoms were the same he presumed he’d had it. Quite a few people asking how they stopped the children from catching it and he just ignored those questions!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhhhh FOD's not going to like that - sassy defensive response incoming!

OHHH juicy
View attachment 108204
lmaoooo. 8.30am on a bank holiday is cunty behaviour, it’s one of the only days people get lie ins fgs.

Our posh neighbours are like this in their garden though, the mum is incapable of speaking to her children with a normal voice she proper stage shouts at them constantly, they must be going deaf. She’ll start from 7am on weekends and it fucks me off no end, she actually works so she must know?!

Good on Jude for calling him out, she’s probably fewmin he’s mugged Clem off again in the caption.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.