MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he realises he has done way more posts this last week or so and he is safer not posting - then his followers don’t seem to drop so much! Plus I think he enjoys making a point that he is having family time and he has to work too don’t you know, so he can’t always make posts. Then his huns are even more gushing when he does finally post 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think he realises he has done way more posts this last week or so and he is safer not posting - then his followers don’t seem to drop so much! Plus I think he enjoys making a point that he is having family time and he has to work too don’t you know, so he can’t always make posts. Then his huns are even more gushing when he does finally post 🙄
Exactly. He has to make sure we know he’s entertaining FOUR kids while also working oh so hard while his wife is a key worker. Because his followers didn’t know this already.

Reactions: 9
he's got haemorrhagic fever... *puts on sunglasses* of followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly. He has to make sure we know he’s entertaining FOUR kids while also working oh so hard while his wife is a key worker. Because his followers didn’t know this already.
Based on the amount of "Where's Clemmie?" questions still appearing in the comments, his followers (the huns, not the critical Tattlers😌 ) don't seen to know much in general.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion, Whilst Slymons entertaining 4 kids,meanwhile after 4 months Clammie is still in hiding and making no quids £££££££££££££££££££££ #fringe #cringe #-28k

Reactions: 1
Based on the amount of "Where's Clemmie?" questions still appearing in the comments, his followers (the huns, not the critical Tattlers😌 ) don't seen to know much in general.
Maybe the hunz are secretly hoping she doesn’t come back so they can keep him for themselves!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
My title eloquence - ‘Positive for Covid 19? Forget about hand hygiene, slymon can’t even remember to wipe his arse and peen.’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had to adapt that Motherthreebeige because the peen reference made me :sick:

'Positive for 'rona, how did they get the test? He can't even clean his arse, never mind the rest.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
New thread time? I’ve no idea how to do one. I wonder what he’s plotting in Grey Towers 🤔 maybe a Clem post?

Reactions: 2
New thread time? I’ve no idea how to do one. I wonder what he’s plotting in Grey Towers 🤔 maybe a Clem post?
I’ve no idea either 😬
I know there’s instructions but I’m terrible at that kind of thing, will mess it up without a doubt !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.