MOD & FOD #28 Pink jumpsuit MAMIL, toe of camel, had corona, but got no boner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, WE HAVE. We were there. Like people who remember the moon landings, or people who remember where they were when Kennedy was shot. We. Were. There. Spam hands will never be forgotten by the faithful few, who watched it for research purposes.
Sounds like I need to find a clip. Just the idea of it is hilarious

WTF. No words. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
That’s frigging GROSS

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
You’re using social media less Slymon.....how come we’re still seeing your irritating as duck face on a daily basis 🤔 You wouldn’t be able to stay off Instagram even if someone was holding a gun to your head, which I can imagine must be very tempting for a lot of people! You’ve also negated that very statement with the story before saying how long you sit on the loo for on your phone! I can imagine you spending a lot of time there because let’s face it you are so full of tit. Forgetting whether you’ve wiped your arse though is a new low even for you.....poor Clemmie having to wash those skiddies 💩🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I agree with opinions on her monotone voice ... but to be fair in the last video, she was listing ingredients. I would be more concerned if she sounded excited talking about what she put in the brownies (unless she baked hash brownies). Concerning her appearance, I think she is good-looking and I don't think her teeth are that bad and her personality gives us more than enough to talk about (no need to talk about appearance). Please don't send me to the rave section. Do the Sods even have a thread there? I'll behave from now on 🤝
You know I should really say Hi 👋 Clemmie 😂😂😂

I agree we don’t need to comment on her appearance or FODs for that matter, but we do, and that’s my first attack on her physical appearance, I actually wrote it yesterday and then thought 💭 Nah and deleted, got my popcorn and scampered over to Jack Munroe post. Sadly, this bloody goddamn site puts what I’ve written (and deleted) back in my comment box and then when I go to post on something else it magically reappears. So I hadn’t intended to post that because I knew it was majorly controversial and would piss people off (more than most of my stuff). It came up with my post about JM and trying to edit it off was just too much like hard work as I’m doing this on my phone and whilst I’m deleting and someone posts it kinda kicks me off. So Good Dogmuck said no, but bad Dogmuck wrote it and good Dogmuck is sorry 😳and bad Dogmuck is like meh🤐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Now it will be fringe on, fringe off again. One of the girls cut a fringe for herself💇‍♀️. I thought he already had a waffle about that weeks ago.🤳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’re using social media less Slymon.....how come we’re still seeing your irritating as duck face on a daily basis 🤔 You wouldn’t be able to stay off Instagram even if someone was holding a gun to your head, which I can imagine must be very tempting for a lot of people! You’ve also negated that very statement with the story before saying how long you sit on the loo for on your phone! I can imagine you spending a lot of time there because let’s face it you are so full of tit. Forgetting whether you’ve wiped your arse though is a new low even for you.....poor Clemmie having to wash those skiddies 💩🤢
Does he realise editing videos for social media still equates to social media time? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WTF is with all the questions?! Does he think he's the next Parkinson or something?!

Here's a question. .. Why don't you duck off back to the hole that you and your doughy face crawled out of and STOP BEING A IRRITATING twit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That's a lot of Darlene's!

He has nothing to offer anymore, I cannot fathom what his followers find entertaining about him.
Now it will be fringe on, fringe off again. One of the girls cut a fringe for herself💇‍♀️. I thought he already had a waffle about that weeks ago.🤳

I see one comment from a lady saying never mind a fringe, her daughter pierced her own ear!

Not to be outdone, Knobhead had to one-up that, his eldest pierced hers 3 TIMES!!! The knobbery knows no bounds. Has to have the wackiest story of all the wackiest stories 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That toilet post is another PA dig at Clemmie with him saying how he does EVERYTHING!

I reckon he’s using a poll to check engagement as people tend to click on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So we’re to believe his older 2 girls have thus far: tie dyed and messed up carpets at night, cut own fringe around 10pm and put multiple piercings into ear(s?) ??

I have kids, I have a teen. I don’t claim to be the best parent or know everything that’s going on at all times but it sounds like they could use some more parenting and less ‘dad making crappy videos for Texas huns.’

The armchair psychologist in me wonders if they’re acting out for any specific reason?

Reactions: 26
Yet in that photo showing his Daughter’s fringe, she isn‘t wearing any ear-rings!
Maybe A pierced her ears and M cut the fringe-but hold on...someone said earlier up here 👆🏻that the fringe episode happened earlier...it did-he said he would have to take her to the hairdresser to sort out as he couldn’t do anything about it as it was late etc etc I’ve a feeling it was when Clemmie went and joined her mother abroad?
He a stone faced lying idiot!!

That is one steep decline. View attachment 113287
Wow 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 6
‘Spending less time on social media!?’
Fraid I call bullllllshit on that one
And wipe your bum you dirty pig 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.