MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is a testament to how tit boring he is because even we can’t be arsed to watch him and comment. These threads used to move so quickly but even we have got bored with his same tit different day routine

You make us love you @Tattlingpineapple AND THEN you reveal your sins 🤭
I’m gonna have to have a think about this. You’ve not just let the Tattlers down, you’ve let your family down but most importantly you’ve let yourself down. Well fortunately I’ve made a special duster for you and you’ll do chores all day, whilst I film it and put it on Instagram...do you hear me?

Did you see how the beggy twit tagged Hinch? Trying to home I’m on her stoopid arse 3.3m followers. Desperation!
I have no excuses but I just unliked seven photos from like 2,5 years ago (couldn't find more so maybe I wasn't that bad).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How much fun would a tattle pub quiz be though?! No sports round PLS but the rest can stay.

I wonder how they’re executing this tech wise cos surely not every participant is gonna be on cam? We should snoop just for that then copy 😂

Right?? I didn’t listen to audio but they dyed it IN the house?! Today was absolutely sweltering there’s no way kids would choose to stay in?!
I didn’t listen either. Where was he supposed to be while this was happening?

Reactions: 3
How much fun would a tattle pub quiz be though?! No sports round PLS but the rest can stay.

I wonder how they’re executing this tech wise cos surely not every participant is gonna be on cam? We should snoop just for that then copy 😂

Right?? I didn’t listen to audio but they dyed it IN the house?! Today was absolutely sweltering there’s no way kids would choose to stay in?!
They did it last night after ‘they went to bed’ 🧐🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Shame he didn't get a photo of the carpet and has since cleaned it ..... cleaned it to the point you would never even know it happened...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In France? So everyone has to exercise before 10 or after 7?
Yes in France! It's harsh but it was needed. The amount of joggers running right up against you in the tiny streets was getting a bit ridiculous. It's a good way to separate those who are actually keen joggers and those are using the confinement to adopt new "hobbies" in their new founded free time.

Reactions: 10
As we say up here... shite!

A tie dye kit in their bedrooms? duck off!

No pic of carpet? duck off!

Tagging Hinch for likes and she ignored you? 🤣🤣

Tie dye on the line.... pretty good for post best time incognito dying.... I've done it before....and its not easy and have kids, you would've/should've heard - they'll be shimmying down the drain pipes to go to sticky floored Margate night time establishments in a few years.....

🙄

Yes in France! It's harsh but it was needed. The amount of joggers running right up against you in the tiny streets was getting a bit ridiculous. It's a good way to separate those who are actually keen joggers and those are using the confinement to adopt new "hobbies" in their new founded free time.
I go out at night - it's great! But have a huge garden for daytime, so am thoroughly spoilt ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven't been following here for a while or looking at his posts....that picture of the tie dye t-shirts hanging up....is that the beautiful, practically brand new bath in the garden?? Are they replacing it??

Also, I get there's not actually specific rules about distances for exercise but aren't you supposed to stay local?? I feel like he went a pretty long way. And surely part of the issue is if he'd had some sort of accident? If he had to call Clem to come and help him there'd be her and probably the kids out in the car when they don't need to be. Or if he has to go to hospital he's putting extra strain on a struggling service.... I guess you could have an accident anywhere and maybe I'm overthinking. It just doesn't feel like he was being very responsible with that cycle yesterday

Tagging Hinch = desperation
Tie-dying = Lying
*THAT* jumpsuit = looking better on him 😂
How much will he love doing that bloody festival quiz, wonder if he will employ nannies to socially distance watch the girls when he’s quizmastering?

• Heart
He seems to be losing followers at an amazing pace or am I imagining that? And fewer are engaging with his wanky posts? I thought he had reached needy twaty saturation point but no!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.