MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I know I’ve been guilty of criticising the Burton garb...but I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m really bleeping sorry. Please bring back the Burtons and make this stop 😱 There’s nothing he wont do for the gram. Just go out on you’re bike for a bleeping ride and leave your bastard phone at home. Nobody wants to see you in Lycra and nobody needs to know you’re out on your bike avoiding your family, you twit!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok, I know I’ve been guilty of criticising the Burton garb...but I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m really bleeping sorry. Please bring back the Burtons and make this stop 😱 There’s nothing he wont do for the gram. Just go out on you’re bike for a bleeping ride and leave your bastard phone at home. Nobody wants to see you in Lycra and nobody needs to know you’re out on your bike avoiding your family, you twit!
Sweet Jesus, MY EYES, I was not ready for that.

Did a sick in my mouth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Bleuuuurggghhh 🤮
What a dizzgusting MAMIL (middle-aged man in Lycra)
Cannot, in all good conscience believe that this was a genuine, truthful situation.
All for the gram. In Lycra. The bum shot, why the bum shot?!?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That cycling story, what’s with the socks, is that normal cycling attire? Why film everything, who is remotely interested in that?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And do those men take kids off the street or do they ingratiate themselves into families? They are exactly the type I’ve prosecuted, football coaches, Cub Scout leaders, Family men, certainly not the dirty old men of our nightmares. One thing is true, they certainly don’t look “the type”. I could always tell who I was prosecuting when I went into court if there were 7 men sat waiting outside court. They were always the smart “homely” type.

I honestly don’t believe the exposure Fods kids have had has any bearing on their chances of being snatched/

Oh God. He’s a MAMIL. Of course he would be. Lord Jeebus, send dowm a thunderbolt to his instagram, please make it stop. Amen!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bleuuuurggghhh 🤮
What a dizzgusting MAMAL (middle-aged man in Lycra)
Cannot, in all good conscience believe that this was a genuine, truthful situation.
All for the gram. In Lycra. The bum shot, why the bum shot?!?
The bum shot was the clincher for me.

No one and I mean NO ONE wants to see that.

• Haha
  • Heart
The bum shot was the clincher for me.

No one and I mean NO ONE wants to see that.
That bum shot in alllll its glory was his little thank you to all his huns who still love him despite his questioning their love of guns.
Plus, he’s seen on here that some of us are bored of talking about him ... and he’s gone code red and 1) got the Lycra out and 2) simulated a wank shot.
He’s all in, he’s all in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Actually agree this is likely the best solution, just intermixing the two?

Ultimately the only solution is an IRL post covid garden party #sponsored by M&S’ taste of summer range but until that materialises.... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes, but only if it’s at Tom & Kate’s holiday home is Somerset or wherever. Because one of us will win this stay. Remember, Sly? You were meant to run a giveaway. Where is that giveaway again????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Um, Slymon.... did you.... did you put your phone on the pavement with a timer on, lift up your bike by the side of the road, and grin like a maniac at it? Right, yep ok. Just checking!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Oh my god no... first pretending to jerk off in tight shorts, then showing us the leg muscles. He’s officially a gigolo !
The funny thing is I can imagine him putting his #gifted pixel 4 camera on the floor, lifting the heavy bike and doing it over again in a attempt to get the best angle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.