MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who’s put a lot of paedos behind bars, what I know is that’s it is far more likely that a child will know their abuser. Paedos rarely whip kids off the street. It does happen but it’s rare and they are far more likely to pick up a random child not even a z list celebrities kid, more likely a poor kid from a poor area. They play the long game befriending the family, a teacher, a doctor or as is with most cases they are a member of the family. I’ve also put away lots of men who had images of kids on their computers, for me this is more likely an issue the SODs kids face, but even so, the images on Instagram of them are very low level. So I don’t think the FODs kids represent a more “high risk” chance of being abducted because they are known so their trip to the park is not increasing their chances of being taken.

The chances of them catching COVID 19 or spreading it is more of an issue as they are kids and without parents overseeing them they may be more likely to touch stuff.

However, for me, the ultimate and biggest problem these kids face is the tit that will follow them all their lives because their parents thought it was ok to use images and very personal information about them in order to build a business, make $$$ and get free tit. That is their everlasting legacy and that, for me, is the biggest sadness of this circus their parents created!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh that sucks, they don’t even give you the post it was related to?!

This makes me feel better for being on the Jack Monroe thread that JM reads and tweets about, it’s a fab thread btw and very dramatic, but she’s unhinged and was threatening legal action this week against Tattle and I was so worried I’d caused tit for them! Which is how I learnt about the Sali Hughes tit that happened here from a fellow tattler, it’s really all gone on hasn’t it!!

WTFFF?? Apparently the east area rapist was using local papers as ways to target individuals too, seems like a really popular read for the bleeping unhinged of society??
Yes and in the 1980s the word 'paedophile' wasn't even in the vernacular at the time, they were just men who were a bit handsy. So he must have been really bad!! It was quite funny the way my mum just dropped it into conversation years later as she didn't want to cause a fuss at the time!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah @Dogmuck. who are you?? Secret double life of chasing baddies by day and lolling at insta cunts by night. I love how they all think Tattlers are nasty, vile human beings who have nothing better to do all day than drag other wimmin down.

I also have a safeguarding role working with children and there are also lots of NHS/mental health workers in here. I think what the FoDs do is horrific. I really do. The digital legacy of these poor girls who have not consented to it. They aren't the only ones of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Damn I don’t have a superhero 🦸‍♀️ mask but I do have a cape and a wig and you will find me at the bar! I think that’s enough clues? 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
As someone who’s put a lot of paedos behind bars, what I know is that’s it is far more likely that a child will know their abuser. Paedos rarely whip kids off the street. It does happen but it’s rare and they are far more likely to pick up a random child not even a z list celebrities kid, more likely a poor kid from a poor area. They play the long game befriending the family, a teacher, a doctor or as is with most cases they are a member of the family. I’ve also put away lots of men who had images of kids on their computers, for me this is more likely an issue the SODs kids face, but even so, the images on Instagram of them are very low level. So I don’t think the FODs kids represent a more “high risk” chance of being abducted because they are known so their trip to the park is not increasing their chances of being taken.

The chances of them catching COVID 19 or spreading it is more of an issue as they are kids and without parents overseeing them they may be more likely to touch stuff.

However, for me, the ultimate and biggest problem these kids face is the tit that will follow them all their lives because their parents thought it was ok to use images and very personal information about them in order to build a business, make $$$ and get free tit. That is their everlasting legacy and that, for me, is the biggest sadness of this circus their parents created!
I live in a wealthy MC area.
I know of 3 paedos who were all business men, family men, volunteered for the kids footy teams, cubs etc, one was my mate’s ex husband!
I did not helicopter parent my kids at all. They walked to school in small groups from the age of 9.
However, if my kids had had any of the amount of exposure these kids have had them I’d be guarding them with my life!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just got a warning from admin? I have no idea for what and I dont know how to PM them.

I know 'not attempting to moderate threads' is a big deal here. That wasnt my intention I was simply disagreeing with people :oops: I thought disagreement was allowed when you caveat it that MOD/FOD is/are still tossers
I got a ticking off once, I can’t remember what it was, but my post was deleted. I was like an indignant teenager - WHATTTT I AINT EVEN DONE NUFFING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Damn I don’t have a superhero 🦸‍♀️ mask but I do have a cape and a wig and you will find me at the bar! I think that’s enough clues? 🤔
Hats off, hats bleeping off.
Brava, brava. That is all.

I got a ticking off once, I can’t remember what it was, but my post was deleted. I was like an indignant teenager - WHATTTT I AINT EVEN DONE NUFFING!!!
I got told off for just replying with clapping hands 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 to a post. And it was deleted. And I remember going really red!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That’s insane! What a cool job! I hope you don’t have to see any of the nasty images though, hearing about it all must be awful enough :/

Do you reckon that these pedos are on Instagram at all then, or do you think they’re just using the awful dark net sites? Also do you know why they seem to hoard so many images? Whenever you hear about cases or you watch documentaries they’ve always downloaded hundreds of thousands of images and got loads of hard drives, is that media hyperbole or do a lot of them do it? And wtf for surely no human has time to view that much content no matter what a sick bleep you are?!

Sorry to ask so many questions, you should do a podcast x

• Heart
  • Haha
Well @Dogmuck I've now got you in my mind as part of a sassy cop duo, beating up bad guys and going rogue against a corrupt justice system, like a cross between Bad Boys and Thelma and Louise 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t want to speculate (but will do so anyway) and admittedly don’t listen to FODs stories with sound on, but I wonder if MOD might be on restricted duties (e.g. admin in a non public facing role)? Usually he’s all “midwife” and “catching babies” but yesterday his text was “at work” and “key worker”.
I noticed this. I she could be anywhere from hurling tubs of NORPAK down the killer tills at the local Aldi or delivering for Uber Eats??

Well @Dogmuck I've now got you in my mind as part of a sassy cop duo, beating up bad guys and going rogue against a corrupt justice system, like a cross between Bad Boys and Thelma and Louise 😂
Lol lol lol lol oooh look at me LOLing like a Hun 😂
I know what you do @Dogmuck HOWEVER in my sleep deprived nutter head you're dressed up like Del n Rodney Batman n Robin stylieeeeeee!

How's about a tattle version? Clamwife n Fodney fancy dress??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I bloody love the fact you are a judge. No wonder you are always so judgey about poor Fod's lifestyle choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know of 3 paedos who were all business men, family men, volunteered for the kids footy teams, cubs etc, one was my mate’s ex husband!
I did not helicopter parent my kids at all. They walked to school in small groups from the age of 9.
However, if my kids had had any of the amount of exposure these kids have had them I’d be guarding them with my life!
I listen to so many true crime podcasts and there’s one with this ex FBI profiler who can be a bit of a head sometimes (Jim Clemente on Real Crime Profile, the older episodes are far better and less ads too) and he calls men like that something like outstanding members of the community offenders, like people that put themselves in positions of authority and appear really altruistic as part of the grooming process so kids are too scared to come forward as they feel no one would believe them?

He also always says how any adult wanting to spend prolonged period of time with kids that aren’t theirs should set off alarm bells cos it’s not normal. That’s how I feel seeing some of those comments on SOD’s page, I think it’s really odd to give that much of a duck about someone else’s kid?

Also speaking of which has anyone watched the new MJ documentary on iPlayer? Looking like he was 100% a nonce doesn’t it :/

Reactions: 9
And do those men take kids off the street or do they ingratiate themselves into families? They are exactly the type I’ve prosecuted, football coaches, Cub Scout leaders, Family men, certainly not the dirty old men of our nightmares. One thing is true, they certainly don’t look “the type”. I could always tell who I was prosecuting when I went into court if there were 7 men sat waiting outside court. They were always the smart “homely” type.

I honestly don’t believe the exposure Fods kids have had has any bearing on their chances of being snatched/abused. I think they are more likely to be verbally abused and bullied by people who have seen the SODs site.

Oh I’m not a judge 👩‍⚖️ - no cigars for those that’s guessed that and if you guessed that and you’re a VIP then I’m gonna talk to admin about you having it revoked 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And do those men take kids off the street or do they ingratiate themselves into families? They are exactly the type I’ve prosecuted, football coaches, Cub Scout leaders, Family men, certainly not the dirty old men of our nightmares. One thing is true, they certainly don’t look “the type”. I could always tell who I was prosecuting when I went into court if there were 7 men sat waiting outside court. They were always the smart “homely” type.

I honestly don’t believe the exposure Fods kids have had has any bearing on their chances of being snatched/abused. I think they are more likely to be verbally abused and bullied by people who have seen the SODs site.

Oh I’m not a judge 👩‍⚖️ - no cigars for those that’s guessed that and if you guessed that and you’re a VIP then I’m gonna talk to admin about you having it revoked 😜
🙋🏻‍♀️ I know you aren't a judge!!!!
You'd be bleeping ace with a hammer though, ya know! 🔨

Fodders' latest post hasn't got many comments on 🤪
He must have proper pissed the Texas HuNz off if even the beast that is Pablo Valentine isn't making them leak all over the post!!!!! 🌭

Mind you, saying you have a four legged hairy son so easily kinda has you up in the 'Mega bleep' list, right?!

• Haha
I imagined more Rumpole of the Bailey 😉 but obviously a more svelte, feminine version 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s insane! What a cool job! I hope you don’t have to see any of the nasty images though, hearing about it all must be awful enough :/

Do you reckon that these Weirdos are on Instagram at all then, or do you think they’re just using the awful dark net sites? Also do you know why they seem to hoard so many images? Whenever you hear about cases or you watch documentaries they’ve always downloaded hundreds of thousands of images and got loads of hard drives, is that media hyperbole or do a lot of them do it? And wtf for surely no human has time to view that much content no matter what a sick bleep you are?!

Sorry to ask so many questions, you should do a podcast x
I’d be more than happy to answer all these questions but I don’t want to derail the thread - This is the SOD
show not the Dogmuck show.

If you really want answers to these I’ll message you.

I was just weighing in with information I, unfortunately, have far too much experience of, in relations to then feral fod kids out and about at large 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
⬆ I want to know too!
You can always end it with ‘and FODs a berk’ or similar

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.