MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this!! Are their curls dropping do we think? I saw less curl in the pic where they’re laying down FaceTiming with the (supposedly technology illiterate) grandparents. Can you imagine the horror, the value of each ringlet, flopping lifelessly before Clammy and Slymon’s eyes?!
Soon we'll see a story on the twins leaping around their tiny kiddie beds with their hair in hair rollers or better yet for the lol's, tied up in rags for the perfect ringlet.👯‍♀️🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑. Also I think they must be coming close to retirement age.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I were Clemmie and I’d been called a racist publicly and that is part of the reason why my insta career has ground to a halt, would I be larking around dressed as the most famous Mexican woman ever knowing that it will definitely offend someone? No matter what side of the is she/isn’t she racist debate you fall, you can see that’s a bad bloody idea. Honestly, how did she become a midwife when she doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Awww happy birthday to your daughter, this is gorgeous!!! 😍 I hope she has a lovely day despite quarantine, at least the weather is going to be amazing??
It's going to be okay up here, not as nice as darn sarf ❤ all my kids were born on beautiful days 🥰

• Heart
My thoughts in order of having them.

1. Woah, electric pink piping on a strange too-tight garishly patterend top. That's... novel.
2. Oh, it's Scamp and Dude of course and he's been paid to wear it.
3). Crispy dark denim jeans! Do they even have a crease down the middle?
4). Like he drives around looking for a supermarket with a small queue - I have no doubt they get everything delivered.
5). He bleeping loves himself doesn't he?
6). Oh god, toilet talk again.
7). I can hear Clemmie's gravelly monotone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My thoughts in order of having them.

1. Woah, electric pink piping on a strange too-tight garishly patterend top. That's... novel.
2. Oh, it's Scamp and Dude of course and he's been paid to wear it.
3). Crispy dark denim jeans! Do they even have a crease down the middle?
4). Like he drives around looking for a supermarket with a small queue - I have no doubt they get everything delivered.
5). He bleeping loves himself doesn't he?
6). Oh god, toilet talk again.
7). I can hear Clemmie's gravelly monotone.
Oh and Clem is obviously at home looking after the girls whilst he’s filming and touring the supermarket, adding to the mystery to whether shes back to working or not?! 🤔

Reactions: 5
"Have you ever had one of those days when you need to pinch yourself to prove you're not dreaming? Today was one of those days. I officially become a VIP member. When I started this journey, I never could have dreamt of the opportunities it would open up and the experiences it would afford me and family. Today I rub shoulders with the A list at Tattle and I feel rather special - and that's all down to you. So thank you. Thank you for your comments, for your friendships, for the laughs and the tears. Thank you for the community you've created. Thank you for the support you give each other. And thank you for giving me the privilege of being able to go to events like this that provide me with memories I can cherish. Thanks a million. Literally. "

🥳 💐

Thank Fod I could use his post as a base for my own.

#Livingmybestrainbowlemonlife
#Lemonsofinstagram
#Gonnapartyinmyroomcauseofyouknowwhat

Best of Fod 2019:

"There are seemingly so many small milestones we collect along the path of parenthood, that if you could trade them in for air miles, we'd all have a lovely free holiday to the Maldives, with enough left over to take a weekend trip to the moon and back. "

You've already done that mate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Clearly Saint Clem is still Mates with that other freeloader ‘Dress like a mum’. She shared on her stories that she was having a Mexican night and she’s on that post.

There’s also a linked account to then all that it’s a creative director at Camp Bestival, which makes sense as they have all ‘appeared’ at it. What is cheering is that it’s obvious then that these opportunities come their way because of their connections not because they have any talent or contributions.

so fickle that Alice was slating dress like a mum here and yet now they are still mates.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Clearly Saint Clem is still Mates with that other freeloader ‘Dress like a mum’. She shared on her stories that she was having a Mexican night and she’s on that post.

There’s also a linked account to then all that it’s a creative director at Camp Bestival, which makes sense as they have all ‘appeared’ at it. What is cheering is that it’s obvious then that these opportunities come their way because of their connections not because they have any talent or contributions.

so fickle that Alice was slating dress like a mum here and yet now they are still mates.
Makes you think maybe DLAF (dress like a flogger) was in cahoots or at least knew about it? Maybe she’s on here herself...

• Haha
She is probably on here.

Dress like a grabber clearly has connections. She has such low engagement but yet still gets ads and gifted stuff. I reckon that it’s through the Bestival Connection, there is no way she’d be getting work otherwise.

"Have you ever had one of those days when you need to pinch yourself to prove you're not dreaming? Today was one of those days. I officially become a VIP member. When I started this journey, I never could have dreamt of the opportunities it would open up and the experiences it would afford me and family. Today I rub shoulders with the A list at Tattle and I feel rather special - and that's all down to you. So thank you. Thank you for your comments, for your friendships, for the laughs and the tears. Thank you for the community you've created. Thank you for the support you give each other. And thank you for giving me the privilege of being able to go to events like this that provide me with memories I can cherish. Thanks a million. Literally. "

🥳 💐

#Lemonsofinstagram

Best of Fod 2019:

"There are seemingly so many small milestones we collect along the path of parenthood, that if you could trade them in for air miles, we'd all have a lovely free holiday to the Maldives, with enough left over to take a weekend trip to the moon and back. "

Welcome to the club, you’ll enjoy all the advantages that come with the title. Hope you enjoy the VIP pack that’s sent along with the 10% swipe up discount code. Swipe up VIP!
Well earned @rainbowlemon 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly, if I cooked fis

Welcome to the club, you’ll enjoy all the advantages that come with the title. Hope you enjoy the VIP pack that’s sent along with the 10% swipe up discount code. Swipe up VIP!
Well earned @rainbowlemon 🥰
And I’m still just a humble ‘chatty member’ over here, think yourselves lucky! I’m blocked by most of the fuckers, so find myself agreeing rather than coming up with much to say, such is the life of a blockee 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And I’m still just a humble ‘chatty member’ over here, think yourselves lucky! I’m blocked by most of the fuckers, so find myself agreeing rather than coming up with much to say, such is the life of a blockee 😭
Public account, just make a new one for lurking with (but don’t follow!) ;)

Reactions: 4
Only a few hundred @PoorPatrol - do the next thread title or write anything on the Hinch thread - you’ll be VIP CLUB in no time 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Makes you think maybe DLAF (dress like a flogger) was in cahoots or at least knew about it? Maybe she’s on here herself...
Dress like a flogger 😂😂😂 brilliant, also perfectly describes their hodge podge aesthetic of just combining anything they’ve been sent for free...

Reactions: 8
Public account, just make a new one for lurking with (but don’t follow!) ;)
I’ve done a few for lurking, to the point where I’ve gotten mixed up with which one is which! I’m unable to resist commenting, so get blocked pretty quickly. The last one I did, I got blocked by FOD for commenting, but also the Triplet Sellers blocked me without me getting a chance to comment on theirs, so did Multi-bleep. I think they must look at FODs comments for possible ‘trolls’ and block in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve done a few for lurking, to the point where I’ve gotten mixed up with which one is which! I’m unable to resist commenting, so get blocked pretty quickly. The last one I did, I got blocked by FOD for commenting, but also the Triplet Sellers blocked me without me getting a chance to comment on theirs, so did Multi-bleep. I think they must look at FODs comments for possible ‘trolls’ and block in advance.
Instead of altering their behaviour they preemptively block any valid criticism, what a bunch of babies!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

🥳 💐

#Lemonsofinstagram

Best of Fod 2019:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂 well done you, totally deserved 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.