MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep feeling everything you said.
And just to pick up on the last point, I was ok with the wave of instagrammers who were preaching “buy less, buy better” I got that. however the price points just get higher and higher and they still have new stuff all the time just more expensive well made stuff that’s completely unaffordable. They convince themselves that it’s ok because its #sustainable 🙄 they’ve lost the plot and have no idea how most of us live and spend our money.

Sometimes I’m resentful of the whole Instagram culture but mostly I’m angry and how powerful they are in making people feel insecure and inadequate about this false life they’re portraying.
If what’s happening in the world doesn’t change things I don’t know what will.

I’m sick of seeing ASOS deliveries Still turning up on influencers doorsteps, how unnecessary. People are literally risking their lives going to work to deliver to them.

Did you see @hannahfgale was trying to claim that influencers are key workers! 😂 I mean come on hun, who do you think you are?
I hope the world is over these people!
Yes @ the price points getting higher and higher! There’s a huge gulf on insta between those flammable PLT dresses at £7 and the £300 mama big maxi dresses. All of it is just mind fuckery to make women spend money, whether it’s 30 Acrylic or 1 cotton dress.

influencers are key workers 😂😂 how bleeping offensive to everyone putting their health & life in danger to help their communities.

On gogglebox tonight they had that stand up to cancer bake off that had a Sugg (zoella’s brother I think? Or her weird sexual blackhole boyfriend-slash-sibling thing’s brother?) on it. He’d nicked the end of a finger with a knife yielding about 5 drops of blood and the am dram that came out of it, he collapsed onto the floor... These lot are so work shy he was probably already operating at 180% capacity just being out the house standing up in front of a work bench. They’re not fit for work or society, they’re genuinely useless humans.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was coming on to ask exactly the same.
Corr can they warn us where this hellish workplace jam packed with Insta losers is please? duck me imagine getting through covid-19, starting a new job, and you’ve got those two’s inane kitchen chat to deal with?

Even if they were the first new people I got to speak to post 3 months of social isolation I would hard pass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m probably late to the party as I have actually been working on the frontline on the covid wards, instead of trying to stay insta relevant. But after a really physically and emotionally draining 13 hour shift, seeing fod’s follower count drop down to 978k warms my little cold soul

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m probably late to the party as I have actually been working on the frontline on the covid wards, instead of trying to stay insta relevant. But after a really physically and emotionally draining 13 hour shift, seeing fod’s follower count drop down to 978k warms my little cold soul
❤❤❤❤ you’re an angel and thank you, we’re lucky to have people like you looking after us all. Let’s hope with everyone being at home bored on insta he’ll be down to 96xs in a week or two to make you cackle ! x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have it.... I look at funny videos of cats and dogs mostly 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and on Tues, me and the youngest learned a dance 😁😳
The difference being I bet you didn't plaster your dance on the internet to entertain 1,000 of fans.🕺💃

Reactions: 1
This was peak FOD wankerism for me... Paramedic’s face, she’s thinking ‘what a bleep
Long time lurker, first time poster. As a mum with a little one who is routinely in hospital with breathing difficulties, I find this absolutely appalling. What an absolute hole.

Reactions: 9
Ooh so there's a suspected Clammie I'm da house then?!
Bore off, Clammers - no one cares. Where the duck do you get the time for this anyway? I barely have time to check out your Class A twit Husband's page let alone other Instawankywannabes - and Fodcliffe is the reason I'm bloody here!
I have no time because I am busy enough being a keyworker on the frontline in a hospital. It's busy all the time, so can you imagine what it's like now?! With staff off in isolation, there are constant shifts which need covering - I've just completed my third Nightshift of the week and I'm back in again at 19:00. Time is precious. My hands are cracked to duck through excessive washing and glove sweat. Typing actually hurts. We now have three suspected cases on another ward so it has all ramped up yet again in the fight to get rid of this evil pandemic - but clearly Clammie you don't give two shits if you're bleeping around on the internet! Do your children take up any of your time at all, I wonder?!
Just shove off, come clean or even better go and do something to help the fight against covid instead of spreading your own standard of cyber-scum 😷😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi 👋 Clemmie. Why don’t you just tell us what you’re up to. It won’t put us out of our misery (cos we enjoy a good old gossip us Trolls, why let the truth get in the way of a good Tattle) but we can at least quote you going forward.
TIA
I concur, have also read back and what is blatently (lol) obvious is how much she hates clemmie T! God she just can’t stop can she? Was just like reading Alice’s posts. Can admin find out dp’s destination??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I concur, have also read back and what is blatently (lol) obvious is how much she hates clemmie T! God she just can’t stop can she? Was just like reading Alice’s posts. Can admin find out dp’s destination??
Lol! I’m not Clemmie guys, I just have a mutual hatred for CT🤪

Reactions: 1
Lol! I’m not Clemmie guys, I just have a mutual hatred for CT🤪
That’s what she said! Also you’re a nurse and you like to defend Clemmie...so many similarities it’s quite bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.