MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has his daughter managed to have the best 2 weeks ever, when him and clammie were apparently ill beyond ill with corona for many days of it?

Oh yes, probably because he left her the duck alone for a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Glad to have you back & glad you seem in a lot better spirits!! 💓 💓

View attachment 102801

🙄🙄 Ever notice the weirdos excusing him always have their kids plastered all over their public insta? This one only took two scrolls on her profile to find a partially clothed image of her child ffs.
I haven't clicked on any of the Twisted Sisterhood's pages as it goes.... I get enough drivel on my suggested follows from typing in Fodcliffe's and the other knob'ed aka budget/Aldi/faulty/reduced-section open mouthed gawpy twunt dad 🙈
Shall investigate via my undercover uvva page tho!
Ahhh thanks 😘 I didn't resort to getting tit faced 'cos my leopard print lycra is in the wash and I got no willing partners in crime to break my virtual drinking cherry. Although, me and my mate used to get pissed on MSN messenger back in the early noughties - ahead of the times in some ways tbf 😂😂

How has his daughter managed to have the best 2 weeks ever, when him and clammie were apparently ill beyond ill with corona for many days of it?

Oh yes, probably because he left her the duck alone for a while
I know right 😂 FFS can you actually imagine that drippy oaf in the height of illness? I bet he demands an 'ill tray' for his refreshments n all that bollocks 🍱🥗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't clicked on any of the Twisted Sisterhood's pages as it goes.... I get enough drivel on my suggested follows from typing in Fodcliffe's and the other knob'ed aka budget/Aldi/faulty/reduced-section open mouthed gawpy twunt dad 🙈
Shall investigate via my undercover uvva page tho!
Ahhh thanks 😘 I didn't resort to getting tit faced 'cos my leopard print lycra is in the wash and I got no willing partners in crime to break my virtual drinking cherry. Although, me and my mate used to get pissed on MSN messenger back in the early noughties - ahead of the times in some ways tbf 😂😂

I know right 😂 FFS can you actually imagine that drippy oaf in the height of illness? I bet he demands an 'ill tray' for his refreshments n all that bollocks 🍱🥗
Nurse St.Clem carrying in said tray dressed in her scrubs.🤢😷🤒🤳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but perhaps the “House of Hooper” account was created to honour all the #gifted #ads Clemmie should have been doing when she tit her MOD account since the engagement they get from FODs account isn’t acceptable/too many bots and hunz?!

Reactions: 6
👆Hmm, if by “Joy” you mean gifted tit, tears of bitterness and child exploitation then yes, yes it is!

Reactions: 7
Oh god, the IVABS 😩 also I’m fairly sure that when one of the twins was being carted off to hospital that he had it one stories and not just pictures? I just feel like I saw a video with some kind of commentary. All I know is, that hospital trip was when I realised they were total bleeping pigs. When one of mine had to go into hospital by ambulance, which is no small thing when you’ve got a car - it means they need absolutely urgent care - I honestly felt like my stomach was falling out there’s no way I could have filmed it. Absolutely sick to my stomach with worry I was, otherwise he wouldn’t have been in an ambulance!
Yep, that was at QEQM Hospital in Margate. I unfollowed her then (he was unfollowed after the London emergency).

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but perhaps the “House of Hooper” account was created to honour all the #gifted #ads Clemmie should have been doing when she tit her MOD account since the engagement they get from FODs account isn’t acceptable/too many bots and hunz?!
Bet those brands are kicking themselves for funding their “Reno”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what, it is fitting that his followers are the type of people to get their kids up and dressed for April fools day. Just bleeping dickheads to do that to your kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know what, it is fitting that his followers are the type of people to get their kids up and dressed for April fools day. Just bleeping dickheads to do that to your kids.
You said it👍🤑🤑

• Heart
Dickheads & dullards are his demographic tbh.

I can’t believe I’m typing this vulgar sentence but as I’m clicking through on more of their profiles to understand the fans, I realise how easy being a nonce must be thanks to Instagram. Without a doubt every complimentary comment from someone under 50 leads to a public profile with children in various states of undress all over it. They’re all desperately trying to commodify their children’s childhoods after seeing what king hun has done with his, what a legacy !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My kids are all massively unsettled by the current situation. I feel genuinely distressed for them at the idea of playing that trick on them. I suspect any child psychologist would be horrified.

Not that I think FoD really did, but some of his followers seem to have done.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

I can’t believe I’m typing this vulgar sentence but as I’m clicking through on more of their profiles to understand the fans, I realise how easy being a nonce must be thanks to Instagram. Without a doubt every complimentary comment from someone under 50 leads to a public profile with children in various states of undress all over it. They’re all desperately trying to commodify their children’s childhoods after seeing what king hun has done with his, what a legacy !
It’s depressing isn’t it. I am so glad I woke up to this before having kids. I am now adamant that I will not share my child on social media. And if I do it will be on a private friends only page! But I doubt I will even so that as why would I want to share a photo I enjoy, to get a tiny thrill when people like it. These child sellers have no morals there will never be any getting through to them. And when/if you do, there are 10000s more waiting to take the space on the podium

• Heart
Reactions: 10
FOD April fool “Girls I have a big announcement, I finally decided to quit instagram, it’s been long overdue”. “Really daddy ??” “Course not fuckers, I’ll embarrass you and exploit your privacy till I go to my grave Ha Ha Ha”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It’s depressing isn’t it. I am so glad I woke up to this before having kids. I am now adamant that I will not share my child on social media. And if I do it will be on a private friends only page! But I doubt I will even so that as why would I want to share a photo I enjoy, to get a tiny thrill when people like it. These child sellers have no morals there will never be any getting through to them. And when/if you do, there are 10000s more waiting to take the space on the podium
Agree with this totally. I don’t share photos of my little girl - not a single one - nothing is more important than her health and safety, and privacy is part of that for me. She’s got years ahead of her to splash herself over SM if that’s what she wants to do but I hope this is all a thing of the past by the time she’s old enough for a phone.

Can you imagine anything WORSE than the thought of paedophiles storing images of your children? Knowing where you live and where they go to school? It makes my whole being feel so unwell.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
FOD April fool “Girls I have a big announcement, I finally decided to quit instagram, it’s been long overdue”. “Really daddy ??” “Course not fuckers, I’ll embarrass you and exploit your privacy till I go to my grave Ha Ha Ha”
Now THAT would have been amazing. But the hope in their eyes would make me sad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

My kids are all massively unsettled by the current situation. I feel genuinely distressed for them at the idea of playing that trick on them. I suspect any child psychologist would be horrified.

Not that I think FoD really did, but some of his followers seem to have done.
Yes, my grand child would have been distraught over an idiotic prank like that.😡

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So they can show how to turn the house into a home, whatever that even means. Maybe how to beg for free tit and ruin an already beautiful house with ugly trendy crap💁‍♀️
Someone a few pages above described the spare bedroom wallpaper as 'oppressive' and I heartily agree. Dark, gloomy and horribly busy - I can see it as a feature in a trendy boutique hotel or members club but all four walls in a regular bedroom? Yikes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.