MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW does a blank account like that with zero links to FODs account or shout outs, promos etc gain 1000 followers basically overnight?!
bots I tell you

wannabe instahuns spend months and months trying to gain that level of followers genuinely, there’s NO way that numbers organic... can anyone do some analytics on it? See if it all happened in one day?
Not available for social blade as the account isn't old enough yet.

Also, this is GOLD (or maybe yellow 😂😂😂)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
omg great spot, guys - the isolation drama we've been after is HERE!! We should make one of those quarantine bingo cards for HoH...

They must have forgotten to delete this comment tho. She's here so I'm sure it'll be deleted tonight:

View attachment 102332
What have they done to get those followers? Have they been bought? Clam is so desperado to get back on social media isn’t she! Bowling all of this under the Covid radar, shame on you especially as a HEALTH PROFESSIONAL. You should have more important things on your mind than your beggy, twatty ‘reno’ account 🍆 💦

It feels like... you know in Twin Peaks when the wind blows through the trees and you know there is a something sinister afoot? It’s like that here, a dark, fringey shadow falls across the forum when Clammie is around...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What have they done to get those followers? Have they been bought? Clam is so desperado to get back on social media isn’t she! Bowling all of this under the Covid radar, shame on you especially as a HEALTH PROFESSIONAL. You should have more important things on your mind than your beggy, twatty ‘reno’ account 🍆 💦

It feels like... you know in Twin Peaks when the wind blows through the trees and you know there is a something sinister afoot? It’s like that here, a dark, fringey shadow falls across the forum when Clammie is around...
She's always around, even when we can't see her. She's like the coronavirus of instagram. Clemvid 19.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
See you in your nightmares friends!

View attachment 102322
@Heyjude - you evil little fuxker 😂😂

Also didn’t someone on here mention that they wondered how big his hair must be...like only 4 hours ago? Hi 👋 Sly, glad to see you’re still joining us for content. You’re welcome! And thanks for all the Lolz CANNOT wait for the “reno journey” of that dusty cold Georgian pile of bricks you bought...with funds from selling your kids privacy. Quality guy right there!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
HOW does a blank account like that with zero links to FODs account or shout outs, promos etc gain 1000 followers basically overnight?!
bots I tell you

wannabe instahuns spend months and months trying to gain that level of followers genuinely, there’s NO way that numbers organic... can anyone do some analytics on it? See if it all happened in one day?(Not that I approve of them doing that, just using it as a comparison)
I checked House of Hooper this morning, was still private but had 59 followers. So you’re telling me they got nearly 1000 follows in less than 12 hours..yeah yeah ... you SODs both should be ashamed of yourself. Beggy beggars can’t keep away from the freebies. And at a time like this . Utter CUNTS the pair of you. You scanky begging bastards. Cos let’s face it that’s what this account is really all about.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ughhh I honestly can't stand them both. Stop trying to make your return happen Clemvid, it's not going to happen. You're cancelled. So long now! Goodbye! Adiós! Take your sunken eyes and fake smile with you,and don't let the drafty pile of bricks hit you on the way out!!

Screenshot_20200401-000614.png

Worked? Worked? Past tense? Also, replied 7 minutes ago, let's take a sweepstake on how long it takes for House of Shillers to get put back on private? New I could smell something funny...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I checked House of Hooper this morning, was still private but had 59 followers. So you’re telling me they got nearly 1000 follows in less than 12 hours..yeah yeah ... you SODs both should be ashamed of yourself. Beggy beggars can’t keep away from the freebies. And at a time like this . Utter CUNTS the pair of you. You scanky begging bastards. Cos let’s face it that’s what this account is really all about.
Yep as part of my Covid regime I check his account, her account, house of horrors account and his follower count on blastup to make sure he’s not purchasing bots. When I checked on house of horrors today it was still private with limited following. Fuxking bot buying twats. Thing is they are gonna have to keep buying for a long long time to get that into a profit making account. Also when I went in to look at the bots, it’s was like they’d asked for bots specifically called Hannah 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep as part of my Covid regime I check his account, her account, house of horrors account and his follower count on blastup to make sure he’s not purchasing bots. When I checked on house of horrors today it was still private with limited following. Fuxking bot buying twats. Thing is they are gonna have to keep buying for a long long time to get that into a profit making account. Also when I went in to look at the bots, it’s was like they’d asked for bots specifically called Hannah 🤷‍♀️
I have a similar COVID routine 👌🏻😂😂😂

Also the haircut video is so fast there is literally 3 milliseconds of him with the shears on his actual head (the rest is him waffling away-I had the sound off as per norm- to the camera, washing his hair and taking selfies). I’m willing to bet he didn’t cut his hair himself.
bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

The number of amazing adult females I've met here has been incredible and so proud to be a #woman. :cry:

I'm so excited to have something to look forward to. Where will we all be meeting up?

#livingmybestlife

Last edited:
  • Haha
House insta is still open for me to see. When I looked first thing there was a comment under the child selling one saying something like ‘but FOD isn’t into the Reno stuff?’ but that’s now gone 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t there also a post where MOD was at the hospital with one of the twins and she let them know she was a HCP and blabbed in about ivabs?!
#IVABS is my single favourite OD thing to make fun of. Not my peak moments (Disney world and the ambulance selfie) but it quite literally makes me laugh randomly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aw bless your heart love- but I'm pretty sure it was an declared gift Just like those Snuzzpods. :whistle:

1585728071164.png

We also know where FODster inherited his speellings and grammmmmar from.

1585728279947.png

I think house of hooper has been deactivated.... can’t find it this morning!!!

See... have I spelled something wrong

I expect I’ve been blocked hahaha about bloody time you CUNTS
Yep 100% blocked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Fod will be blocking me next which 💯 means he is reading here.
Morning you Sly bleep.

It will almost be a relief!!

We also know where FODster inherited his speellings and grammmmmar from.

View attachment 102393
Also this does not appear to me to be a grandparent who is not tech savvy as you tried to imply in your post the other night eh Sly?? Again you lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow!! What a bleep that man is. How did people not see him for what he is after this 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just fills me with rage 😤
Exactly - how did the huns not think this was completed awful! Filming your own child in a bleeping ambulance!

Reactions: 5
I think house of hooper has been deactivated.... can’t find it this morning!!!

See... have I spelled something wrong

I expect I’ve been blocked hahaha about bloody time you CUNTS
How has he blocked you Hoops? Did you write bleep on it?

Here’s the comment that has already been removed - oddly not deleted the other calling them freaks🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.