MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when one of the twins was unwell with breathing difficulties? An
ambulance needed to be called and she was taken into hospital. It was a while ago when they were in their old house. Anyway he filmed the whole thing, gurning face and all. That was the moment I unfollowed.
Absolutely vile. How can he possibly have any sense of pride in himself as a person, or like who he is? He’s said multiple times he really likes himself 🤯 they’re just grotesque and I’m sure someday will be an interesting study into the rot of society as we currently know it.

I bet Sly has a secret fetish for dressing up as a big baby, I can really imagine him asking to be spanked by mummy Clemmie with a giant nappy on and a massive dummy in his gob.

This is genius @Titfer 🙌🙌🙌😂😂😂 He’s truly got a mug only his mother could love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I loved it when the Mumsnet threads kicked off! The Richard madely in Lycra days. Didn’t all her insta mum friends do stories about evil Mumsnet? Didn’t they Natasha woman sit on some steps waiting for Mumsnet to apologise?? Imagine if tattle has been around them when influencers were peak twats rather than basic twats.

I loved it when mod did her indignant posts telling us to #bekind ie the one she made after she dressed up as mr greedy in a £120 boiler suit her ex-mate ‘designed.’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet Sly has a secret fetish for dressing up as a big baby, I can really imagine him asking to be spanked by mummy Clemmie with a giant nappy on and a massive dummy in his gob.

[/QUOTE]
@Heyjude you’re a wrong un 😂
🤮🤮🤮I cannot wipe this image from my head, even with Hinches strongest chemicals 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When MoD was at the Boden Summer launch with Dress Like a Mum; flaunting a glass of champagne into the camera, smug , spoilt and tone deaf to her privilege.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
@Heyjude you’re a wrong un 😂
🤮🤮🤮I cannot wipe this image from my head, even with Hinches strongest chemicals 🤮🤮🤮🤮
[/QUOTE]
@Heyjude 🤢🤢🤢 so so wrong, fod baby images in my head whilst on a work conference call 🙈
Soz hunz! Baba FOD wants bitttttyyyyyy!

I loved it when the Mumsnet threads kicked off! The Richard madely in Lycra days. Didn’t all her insta mum friends do stories about evil Mumsnet? Didn’t they Natasha woman sit on some steps waiting for Mumsnet to apologise?? Imagine if tattle has been around them when influencers were peak twats rather than basic twats.

I loved it when mod did her indignant posts telling us to #bekind ie the one she made after she dressed up as mr greedy in a £120 boiler suit her ex-mate ‘designed.’
Was that the same time that Mother Pukka was on Mumsnet having intelligent, considerate conversations with other users? Meanwhile MOD was stomping all over the thread doing her best impression of Veruca Salt? Literally insisting everyone saw things from her point of view in her crappy, authoritative manner while Anna was totally up for some open-minded chat. Wheat and chaff comes to mind.

MOD ended up deleting the Mr Blobby post didn’t she? And berated everyone for going in on each other because that’s just not cool or kind and not #wimminsupportingwimmin and she wasn’t gonna tolerated it on her feed etc etc meanwhile she’s over here on Tattle making sly digs at the very mate who ‘designed’ the offending garment? Don’t worry MOD, we won’t let you forget the finer details of your faux pas! Dick.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait surely peak MOD and FOD is their preaching about how to be fun cool parents at festivals and then getting caught hiring festival nannies by accidentally cameoing in other people's insta stories?! that was simply too good to be true...right down to the fact that the nannies had FESTIVAL NANNY printed on the back of their t-shirts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Wait surely peak MOD and FOD is their preaching about how to be fun cool parents at festivals and then getting caught hiring festival nannies by accidentally cameoing in other people's insta stories?! that was simply too good to be true...right down to the fact that the nannies had FESTIVAL NANNY printed on the back of their t-shirts :ROFLMAO:
You can always really on the SODs for a masterclass in ‘Just do we say, not as we actually do... duh!’

Just trying to think of a more arrogant pair.... *tumbleweed*....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think I've ever posted on this thread before but a long time lurker. Just wanted to say that Disney surprise video is the smuggest thing I've ever seen! I can't believe that he felt comfortable sharing the part where the older girls are hugging him and thanking him when it was an #ad and they hadn't paid for it - so embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have no peak MOD moment as she was not on my radar and only 'got into' FOD via tattle/Alicegate so I have yet to define my peak FOD moment.

He is the mountain I shall continue to climb until he brings me to a satisfactory level of peak.
(I bet Clemmie could say the same) 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
there’s just too many, gotta give it to the pair of them, they’ve providing me lots of entertainment. Well actually, you lot have provided me lots of entertainment taking the piss out of them.
The post he did about ‘surviving festivals with kids’ beforehand where he’d been given free crap to take along and at no point made the caveat *survive by paying someone to look after your kids* 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember when one of the twins was unwell with breathing difficulties? An
ambulance needed to be called and she was taken into hospital. It was a while ago when they were in their old house. Anyway he filmed the whole thing, gurning face and all. That was the moment I unfollowed.
That was the moment for me too. An ambulance working on your toddler, but making it all about the gram. Didn't he bloody selfie it with them in the background??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes that was absolutely despicable - I couldn’t believe they’d done that. Of all the things to use for content.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This is the problem there as so many ‘peak’ twatty moments with this pair of wankpuffins

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was the moment for me too. An ambulance working on your toddler, but making it all about the gram. Didn't he bloody selfie it with them in the background??
I need to see these photos please 😬 what the duck was he thinking. What the duck is Clemmie thinking being with him?!

Reactions: 1
Clemmie has been busy on twitter reposting Kings hospital tweets and other guidelines which started on march the 19th.

Blank before than since 7th Jan 2019.

Good time to love the NHS.

Yep. Twin on the kitchen table at their old house, but it's okay she ONLY had bronchiolitis or something like that.

Ainsley gray posted a pic of olive in bed with a fever then also in the back of an ambulance.

Stop the press.

Trouble at grey towers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Yes he did, and the paramedic didn’t look amused in the picture, like what the duck is he doing ? And after the whole ordeal, MOD got herself a 150 euros pyjama as a treat for what she went trough.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.