MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning, my gluttonous need to inhale tattle threads has waned of late. I get secondhand embarrassment every time I go on FOD’s insta so only check every few days so late to the party..
I’m going to need surgery to remove the grimace from my face after the Clem pic in that bleeping leopard print unitard again.
She’s definitely sneaking her way back onto
Insta, classic OD behaviour taking advantage of a crisis, I hope I’m proved wrong but I have a horrible feeling it will bring about a resurgence for both of them. Maybe they’ll get McCain back. Bet they miss their free oven chips.

Peak od: we need less technology time.... unless sky are paying me to advertise their stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep!!

The best of Fod:

"I'm all for creating a generation of strong independent women who know their own mind but there's a subtle line between standing up for your rights & being an arse. Not wanting to use language in case she used all her words and they never came back, i found myself in a stand off with a 2 year old that had decided to impersonate a cast iron statue & stage a slient protest at being asked to walk 10 metres to the house by her male oppressor i.e. me. So while the rest of my Spice girls tribute act huddled by the front door, fending off the beginnings of frost bite, I was left with a decision - do I forcably remove her and run the risk of looking like a child abductor as she screams like a human rape alarm or do I play the waiting game? In the end, Delilah blinked first but if you ask her she'd tell you that she only moved because she chose to. We all know who won though, right? #independentwoman #mygirls #beyoncewouldbeproud #protestofsorts #sheblinkedfirst #standoff #fatherofdaughters #dadlife #instadad #fod "
This is good. It has all the foddery ie lots of questionable words like ‘rape’ and ‘child abductor’ which lurk in his subconscious that he can’t quite hold down for love nor money.

Hashtag #beyonce as he is wildly optimistic and thinks that maybe, just maybe, she will like his post...(see lion king premiere for more Beyoncé)

Mod does look like Carol baskin though doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ay up, Faultydad has turned into a full on man-hun!
I bet Clam will be giving Sly earache to get in touch with themultitool and demand he add a #AD or #GIFTED to that story, coz they're a brand dont'cha know and incredibly important 🤣
I bet she bleeping haaaates multidad clinging onto the peripheries of their #brand with his prefab new build & bog standard family vibe, she’s only after inter generational wealth insta’s approval.

Edit: someone saying McCain’s prompted this memory, but if even Kate Mccan worst parent of the millennium has made a come back during covid to suggest we stay at home, then maybe it’s not so crazy to believe a disgraced racist midwife could, too? Get in touch with their PRs hun they killed a kid you’ve only sold them you’ll be fine x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
bleeping look at that twit Clammie say ‘they think we’re going to Dublin’ as if it’s so hilarious that they would want to go there. duck off alice with your ‘caravan in Devon’ just duck OFF with your condescending twatty tone. Don’t forget, that this holiday was gifted to you. As well as most of the things in your life right now. So stop being so condescending about everything/everyone else. You’re a bleeping twit. And no we do not want you back on Instagram - go the duck away.
She really is such a bleeping twit... They THINK we’re going to Dublinnnnnn 🤤🤤🤤 who the duck does she think she is? How did she ever have so many followers? She is absolutely awful. Truly the worst. The nastiest kind of snob with absolutely nothing to be so pleased with herself about. Any good thing they had was given to them for free or heavily discounted, how embarrassing it is now to watch her back crowing about their #gifted lifestyle knowing that she herself was going to bring it all crashing down. Also, learn to speak properly Clemmie, your mouth movements are horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ugh - i hadn’t the misfortune of seeing that video until now - ‘they think they’re going to Dublin?!?’ Like Dublin is the ratarse swamp of degradation - I mean why would they think we’d take them to Dublin?! Smug fuckers.
Oh, and the girls hugging him, saying thank you Daddy, I love you Daddy.
No, girls. Do not thank him. Thank YOURSELVES and the content you have created for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I bet she bleeping haaaates multidad clinging onto the peripheries of their #brand with his prefab new build & bog standard family vibe, she’s only after inter generational wealth insta’s approval.

Edit: someone saying McCain’s prompted this memory, but if even Kate Mccan worst parent of the millennium has made a come back during covid to suggest we stay at home, then maybe it’s not so crazy to believe a disgraced racist midwife could, too? Get in touch with their PRs hun they killed a kid you’ve only sold them you’ll be fine x
IMAGINE being tiered down by the multidad clan 😱 because that’s where the SODs are now surely... Bigger house perhaps but ummmmm.... that’s it I think?! Did someone say that the SODs have gone from basically selling out stadiums to treading the autumn Butlins circuit? MOD will be absolutely melllllllltinnnnnggggg!
BE94137C-5AD4-41C4-8EC3-4414123C9516.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Forgot another joint peak OD- that time they were showing off their barbecue and she jumped on the post saying basically they can’t cater to everyone and Weber do cheap ones too 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
IMAGINE being tiered down by the multidad clan 😱 because that’s where the SODs are now surely... Bigger house perhaps but ummmmm.... that’s it I think?! Did someone say that the SODs have gone from basically selling out stadiums to treading the autumn Butlins circuit? MOD will be absolutely melllllllltinnnnnggggg!
View attachment 102001
Haaaah I mentioned *Butlins a while back. Or *Haven Hols- they are too low key for Center Parcs now imo!
Once the Corona has fecked off they can crack on with cutting ribbons on any Spar/Happy Shopper/Budgens corner stores that had to close down due to lack of bog rolls. Maybe a nice branch of Farm Foods if they're lucky- for the frozen food activist, FoD!

*Disclaimer: I have holidayed at Butlins and Haven in my lifetime, not dissing either!

Totes read that as Kate McCain 🤣🥔🍟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel that fod is currently flattening the curve of unfollow casualties with his vanilla posts of late. For you personally, when was peak fod?

For me it’s a toss between his discussing his own wanking and the period tray.
It's got to be filming himself dancing to the Killers in Abu Dhabi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dunno about FOD but peak MOD for me was the MN threads. It was at the height of mumfluencers begging disguised as ‘can anyone recommend?’ and the OD’s were just back from a gifted holiday and had just taken delivery of a couple of gifted Miele appliances. Mod had also discussed one of the twins being constipated on her stories under the guise of asking for advice on what to do (because apparently her midwifery training didn’t cover any of that and she was unable to use her hcp training ‘out of context’). She came crashing onto the MN threads and promptly got ripped a new hole after showing herself to be just as churlish, ungrateful and full of herself as she appeared on her Instagram.
I miss her 🤣🤣🤣 Hurry back, Clemmie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Dunno about FOD but peak MOD for me was the MN threads. It was at the height of mumfluencers begging disguised as ‘can anyone recommend?’ and the OD’s were just back from a gifted holiday and had just taken delivery of a couple of gifted Miele appliances. Mod had also discussed one of the twins being constipated on her stories under the guise of asking for advice on what to do (because apparently her midwifery training didn’t cover any of that and she was unable to use her hcp training ‘out of context’). She came crashing onto the MN threads and promptly got ripped a new hole after showing herself to be just as churlish, ungrateful and full of herself as she appeared on her Instagram.
I miss her 🤣🤣🤣 Hurry back, Clemmie!
I remember this! Thats when I stopped following her but she’d already become a bit of a hate read for me, she really did show herself up to be self-obsessed, entitled and ignorant. She’s vile. I’m stuck between the hilarity her comeback would create for us but also like, don’t really need/want to see your camera-bleeping gurning face and your masturbatory content... A conundrum!

It's got to be filming himself dancing to the Killers in Abu Dhabi
OMG! That was hilarious! For all the wrong reasons of couse. Was that only on stories? I’d love to see that again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A peak MOD moment to me was when she did a video about people asking how she juggled it all, with her medical career, her social media and four children.

Did she say that she has a husband that works from home most of the time, she only works one day a week, children are at school or childcare and has grandparents on hand? duck did she!

She replied that sometimes she didn't. Apparently she had an important email to reply to at 5pm and she missed it. As if anything important needing a quick response would just be one email sitting there rather than a phone call. The email was probably just some simple choice for that tacky cracker jewellery. All the fabrications and half truths will catch up with people.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I love that new peak FOD/MOD game ! For me peak MOD was the jewelry party before Alice gate with healing crystal and her bragging about how she was the star of the evening and realized she used the soap at the fancy hotel instead of shampoo to wash her hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Peak MOD was whenever she talked to camera on her stories, negative, ungrateful and so out of touch, what a bloody moaning myrtle she is!

Peak FOD has to be wrapping himself in fairy lights right? Or that awkward hair band video? Basically any time he graces his little squares I die inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Peak FOD - the dancing, all the dancing and reminding everyone how old he is... I turned off when he danced with the twins and you just KNEW it was more about him than them.... but people engage with them....

Peak MOD - when it was obvious she was flogging tit, that I almost bought 😔 and it was a light bub moment.... then again the acne installment riled me when asking for advice and then going private - how unpalatable!

Budget Clemmie was the fourth gifted/ad/paid partnership holiday/weekender of the year and it was only Easter 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember when one of the twins was unwell with breathing difficulties? An
ambulance needed to be called and she was taken into hospital. It was a while ago when they were in their old house. Anyway he filmed the whole thing, gurning face and all. That was the moment I unfollowed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.