MOD & FOD #27 Roll out the bint in her leopard print, it’s the only way we’ll make a mint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find if I’m quite partial to making a list. Influenced by budget clemmie obviously. I wish we could do a fod film club. Sit around in black polar necks drinking red wine and analyzing the themes and camera angles of fod’s oeuvres.

Reactions: 13
You fucking legend - you covered that perfectly. I’m getting a lot of snarky looks from my husband today because I’m sat here gaffawing at you lot! BEST EASTER LOCKDOWN EVER
The Campbestivalest Lockdown ever innit!! my eyeballs are burning from his vent over lycra clad shiny scaled flat arse bending shot

That pink bum bag or as the Texas HuNz say "fanny pack"
What's the betting ol' Sly calls it a Vagina Package

Reactions: 10
The Campbestivalest Lockdown ever innit!! my eyeballs are burning from his vent over lycra clad shiny scaled flat arse bending shot
Haaaaaa!!!!! I’d say that FODs greatest talent as a young British film maker, is his capture of unforgettable motifs. There’s been a lot of shiny, Lycra clad testicles lately. Perhaps reflecting the man’s frustration at no longer being able to procreate? At longer being able to pimp out toddlers? The image of the testicular life force, pushing against the restrictive, oppression of shiny lycra, I think reflects this frustration superbly. Bravo Fod!

Reactions: 12
Hate watchers and Iranians.

Howling.

Reactions: 13
Haha, genius! You sum it up perfectly, with the dry distance of a war correspondent.
You are so right about all those unmissable flickers of desperation and insecurity. It was painful!!

Reactions: 10
I find if I’m quite partial to making a list. Influenced by budget clemmie obviously. I wish we could do a fod film club. Sit around in black polar necks drinking red wine and analyzing the themes and camera angles of fod’s oeuvres.
Ooh yes. I want to wear a beret

Reactions: 2
I never thought that at the grand age of 46, I’d be spending Easter lying on my bed discussing a strangers Lycra clad jewels with a bunch of (extremely funny) strangers. Best Easter ever. Thanks to Fods gift of Easter eggs.

Reactions: 21
No one has put forth a new thread title!! I put one down a couple of days ago. Not my best work, but nobody else has got their title hats on. Come onnnn

Reactions: 3
I’m no good at titles but here are some words for the mood board. Lycra, testicles, squashed, shiny, throbbing, desperate, cunt.

Reactions: 11
How about
“It’s Easter, Fod has risen! Not a ‘kin chance in those Lycra pants”

No one has put forth a new thread title!! I put one down a couple of days ago. Not my best work, but nobody else has got their title hats on. Come onnnn
Lead me to it @PoorPatrol ill get it up...Mrs! Just call me fod inuendog

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Approved on my end (fnar fnar) It’s the resurrection but no erection. Not enough room. In clemmies jumpsuit. See? I’m no good at these...

I like to prance in clemmies threads, it’s where I keep my Easter eggs.

Reactions: 12
How about
“It’s Easter, Fod has risen! Not a ‘kin chance in those Lycra pants”

Lead me to it @PoorPatrol ill get it up...Mrs! Just call me fod inuendog
I think it’s on page 48. Not brilliant!

I feel very strongly that FOD is a eunuch. We need that in there somewhere. Like he’s in a house “full of vaginas” so decided to get one... oh ffs I don’t know. I’m no wordsmith

Reactions: 7
The only thread title I can think of is "FoD - He's just a cunt innit"

I'm in shock over the baby budgie smuggling

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.