MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so upset about this. I decided to take a direct approach and have today emailed the AXA communications team, who I assume commissioned these Instagram posts. In my first email I made a few points about the decision to ask a man to mansplain IWD. I alikened it to asking a white British person to promote Chinese New Year. But then when I read the lyrics of the song my blood pressure went back up and I emailed them again. But I don’t just want to leave it here. When I have some time tomorrow I will look at making a formal complaint to a regulatory body.
You should email All the newspapers too, with a copy of what you sent AXA.

Reactions: 7
The music selected for this ad should of been the theme tune from Curb your enthusiasm. What a moment for the AxA marketing department.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“It’s International Women’s Day, let’s make a quick buck! Oh, duck...”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
694 comments and 99% of them negative! He's tested the water and now he's drowning rapidly. Time to call it a day Sly, not even Darlene can save you now

Post suggestion:
Are you literate, are you on glue or are you just wanking for coins, we haven’t a clue?
The latest thread on Mrs Hinch had "wank" changed to tank so I dont think this will make the cut, unfortunately

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Candice Braithwaite also did an Axa ad too, Axa, she only has 7 comments on it, one has questioned it though and mentioned Fod too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This whole FOD IWD thang grinds my gears. I got cross and left a comment - let’s see if he blocks me.

Reactions: 2
if he had any sense he would put a post up acknowledging that he had misjudged things and donating his fee to charity. Not that he will, his sense of righteousness is breathtaking 😐
Agreed. If he doesn’t donate it then it goes to show that times must be tough in grey towers tbh 😬

Reactions: 2
His radio silence is very odd though, I can’t believe he has left all that negativity up there. Surely this has basically killed off any chance of future advertisers working with him, the backlash can’t be worth it for brands to be associated with him!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.