MOD & FOD #24 You’re pointless and he is a father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maaaan, I was so hopeful that the ‘If FOD were smart, we wouldn’t have a thread’ would be our next title but then he had to go pull a FOD that have e us better options like ‘are you literate?’ Maybe next time I’ll have my hand in a thread title!

Are you on glue is from mumsnet. I use that comment all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a tit empowering song. Just like stupid M&S using the dance around song that had lyrics like slap the hoe- just after they had given the green light for ALL men to use whatever changing room they wanted.

sorry for the bad grammar waiting in line at the O2 for a concert.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What a tit empowering song. Just like stupid M&S using the dance around song that had lyrics like slap the hoe- just after they had given the green light for ALL men to use whatever changing room they wanted.

sorry for the bad grammar waiting in line at the O2 for a concert.
Who are you seeing?

Reactions: 4
Saw you posted. I liked 😊
Me too.

I think it’s very telling that he hasn’t commented his usual defensive tit which always acts like a call to attack to the Alabama huns.
I imagine the mood is tense today at the Grey Sod House. Those poor girls haven’t asked for this. The older ones must be thinking here we go again. They have to go to school tomorrow knowing their friends and the parents of their friends may have seen this tit show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Thread idea...clutching at straws so apologies in advance to the Thread Title gods amongst us ‘FOD are you literate? Or just too busy sniffing glue?’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still buying bots by the looks of it, would have been comfortably into 987k this evening without them, given the massive cock-up with AXA on this auspicious day

Reactions: 7
Post suggestion:
Are you literate, are you on glue or are you just wanking for coins, we haven’t a clue?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Never change your avatar as I could gaze at that face all day (ahhhhhh).
Welcome BTW 😄
haha I know, literally my ideal man. I’ve actually been around here for a while, but my profile was too much like my IG. And a few people have been doxxed so decided to start a new more anonymous one.

Reactions: 8
Who are you seeing?
Halsey. I'm 28 and currently surrounded by sparkly 17 & 18 year olds.:m

Could have used Katy perry's roar or gloria's i will survive. Ive been here since 2pm door she opened at 6.30pm and still hasn't started yet- Lol i'm thankful for this thread!

Post suggestion:
Are you literate, are you on glue or are you just wanking for coins, we haven’t a clue?
Omg this!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I am so upset about this. I decided to take a direct approach and have today emailed the AXA communications team, who I assume commissioned these Instagram posts. In my first email I made a few points about the decision to ask a man to mansplain IWD. I alikened it to asking a white British person to promote Chinese New Year. But then when I read the lyrics of the song my blood pressure went back up and I emailed them again. But I don’t just want to leave it here. When I have some time tomorrow I will look at making a formal complaint to a regulatory body.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am so upset about this. I decided to take a direct approach and have today emailed the AXA communications team, who I assume commissioned these Instagram posts. In my first email I made a few points about the decision to ask a man to mansplain IWD. I alikened it to asking a white British person to promote Chinese New Year. But then when I read the lyrics of the song my blood pressure went back up and I emailed them again. But I don’t just want to leave it here. When I have some time tomorrow I will look at making a formal complaint to a regulatory body.
Oh wow well done, you’re amazing! When you get the email of the regulatory body do you mind sharing it here please, I’ll complain to them. I’m not going to bother complaining to AXA as they are wilfully ignorant, they’ve got really bad customer services x

Reactions: 11
if he had any sense he would put a post up acknowledging that he had misjudged things and donating his fee to charity. Not that he will, his sense of righteousness is breathtaking 😐

Reactions: 8
if he had any sense he would put a post up acknowledging that he had misjudged things and donating his fee to charity. Not that he will, his sense of righteousness is breathtaking 😐
The problem we have here “if he had any sense”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.