MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm no, your not in an antique shop and you also wasnt on a beach yesterday with your sister, as I walked past your house on my way home from the local park and the lights were on in the house and both your cars(a volvo 4x4 with a roof box and a Mercedes silver estate) were parked outside. You are uploading old content and lying to your 991k followers!! 🖕
I do get why people do this (house security etc) why not say 'last week we went here...' no need to pretend to be there at that time it's pointless!!

This is kind of sad, as she used to always be dressed immaculately, I know when I am feeling down I stop caring about how I look, so I hope this outfit is not reflecting her mental state. On another note, those twins are her spitting image these days!
Dressed immaculately for the gram so she can say 'for those asking my jacket is Barbour, dress is joules, wellies are Barbour'

no need to do that tit now!! Must be quite refreshing!!

Reactions: 12
I think it’s misleading and pointless, they don’t have to post full stop, why not have a holiday and then shock horror carry on with normal life without posting. Oh yes of course they have to tell us because they have some deal with the place they stayed 🙄🙄

His smug face really winds me up, there’s no sense of awkwardness with the situation, just stiff upper lip carry on and act as if nothing has happened. We get boring, pointless stories, when all everyone wants to know is what’s going on with Mod, how has she felt since Alice gate and what’s her plan.

Also I spotted mods private account profile picture has been changed to the pic of her holding the painted sausage dog pic from the antiques market, I wonder if they bought it 🤣

Reactions: 6
I see that Slymon, charmer that he is, has added an arrow to indicate that his beautifully expressive caption is a description of the dog portrait being exhibited. Just in case anyone thought he'd be twit enough to suggest it could be a description of the person holding the portrait...... As if he would 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hasten to add, I was brought up in East London by a mum whose husband was imprisoned when I was 18 months, who had to go out to work her arse off, and luckily enough my grandparents were able to look after me.
I had an unsuccessful first marriage with one beautiful daughter. I then met my partner (antique dealer) and we had my son. He died from cancer at 43....I didn’t want to come across as some middle class woman who has had an easy life.
You sound super resilient, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband ❤ I hope you have a happy and peaceful life with your children

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes I'm here too - no sleep for me! One of my kids got bitten on the face by a dog and because our local hospital is rural, my husband has had to take him 1.5 hours up the motorway to get (relatively minor) maxiofacial surgery in a larger hospital - he is fine but I wish I was there 😔

So go and post and keep me entertained 😏
omg bless you I hope your little one is ok, let us know how they get on? The NHS are so great they will be very looked after and loved, also they do a fab job at stitching you up neatly now, I was cut from the top of my pubic bone up to past my belly button (and inside the button it’s really weird) and it just looks like when you slice a pizza if that makes sense, I thought I was gonna look like a bit of knotty old fisherman’s rope xx

this sentence is GLORIOUSLY tattle.
i agree she's soft launching via fod. 😥
Omg part of me is like give over the shame of these two I NEVER, then the other part cannot wait for the drama... Tattle will explode. It’ll be our renaissance :’)

She’ll be met with active resistance and criticism and I don’t think either of them are (socially) intelligent to navigate that well. They’ll need PR assistance. Like CB’s mates were SO vocal & supportive, I think they single handedly made sure this issue wasn’t just swept under the rug as CH had initially hoped with her crappy little insta “apology”.

If/when she comes back she has to be prepared for think pieces about race, class, influencer culture, and to read some really unpleasant home truths. Twitter will be cruel and will never be won over, these sorts of dramas are the lifeblood of Twitter tbh. Instagram may be ok as they mainly attract thickos with no critical thinking skills by the looks of their comments, but it’ll be hard to get brand deals when a third of the internet is constantly pumping out negative content about you. She still needs to sort out her google search results too, again they need a good PR agency for this as the only way to drown out Grazia, the Mirror, the Sun etc is to get new positive articles that rank higher from publications of that size tbh. And that’s tough.

The two people I can think of who’ve returned after a big scandal (Russell Brand and an artist who is small so I won’t name her, but was cancelled on Twitter for a classist Instagram story) were both in addiction problems and came back centring their recovery as part of their message / brand. Didn’t the iron man bloke do the same? Dec after crashing the car... Have we had anyone else return from pretty bleak scandal without a serious life makeover?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I remember the artist - middle class girl living in Peckham - she called someone a chav.
I don’t remember this! Great point about her return though. Don’t think it’s as simple as ‘lay low’ for a while which seems to have been their plan!

Reactions: 4
Public service reminder of when Alice said she hasn't been on holiday in years except camping in Devon (which sounds dreamy to me!) when in reality, even during her downfall she's just been on her third holiday in as many months! So bloody insulting.

And totally agree with what you guys were saying earlier about their lack of regard for the people doing stuff for free in their house. So, so spoilt. You can totally tell people who are so used to being handed everything in life. I can't even imagine accepting a tradesperson doing something for free for me, especially when they could have absolutely afforded to pay them well. I remember a year or so ago a bus driver let me and my kids on for free when my card got declined and it was chucking it down- I was SO grateful and everytime I got that bus after that I hoped it would be that driver so I could thank them again and pay them back. I know he probably didn't think twice about it in reality but it's just human decency to thank people who do stuff for you, and in the case of influencers, make sure it helps them get some payback from it too!

In regard to coming back from pretty seamlessly from downfalls the only person that springs to mind is Ant McPartlin, I'm really surprised how he seems to have just bounced back with no lasting ramifications, I always wonder whether that would be the same if he was a woman...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I remember the artist - middle class girl living in Peckham - she called someone a chav.
yep her! she was in a mcds and took a photo of 3 workmen and said something about them having 2 GCSEs between them for no clear reason other than hatred of WC men...? I mean I avidly consumed the cancellation on twitter, I think it was at least a week of content, and obvs detest those opinions... but also really respect her for getting the help & doing the work & being so open about it which will hopefully attract other people in her circles struggling to find help too. I don’t think she’s back on Twitter and her name is still used as a byword for classism / gentrification so...

Reactions: 4
yep her! she was in a mcds and took a photo of 3 workmen and said something about them having 2 GCSEs between them for no clear reason other than hatred of WC men...? I mean I avidly consumed the cancellation on twitter, I think it was at least a week of content, and obvs detest those opinions... but also really respect her for getting the help & doing the work & being so open about it which will hopefully attract other people in her circles struggling to find help too. I don’t think she’s back on Twitter and her name is still used as a byword for classism / gentrification so...
Ooh I missed this and have no idea who it is!! Glad they managed to take responsibility. I think people forget that writing messages in a public space can have real life consequences!

Reactions: 5
Oh I really cannot abide that artist!! She fetishises the working class (or the stereotype of it), and has the audacity to be in McDonald’s criticising others. bleep.
A bit like the SODs, they have nothing but contempt for the people they use to sell their wares.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh I really cannot abide that artist!! She fetishises the working class (or the stereotype of it), and has the audacity to be in McDonald’s criticising others. bleep.
A bit like the SODs, they have nothing but contempt for the people they use to sell their wares.
Which artist?

Reactions: 3
Public service reminder of when Alice said she hasn't been on holiday in years except camping in Devon (which sounds dreamy to me!) when in reality, even during her downfall she's just been on her third holiday in as many months! So bloody insulting.
Fourth.

1. Paris with her girlfriends.
2. Tenerife with the family.
3. Safari with her mother and siblings.
4. Lyme Regis with the family.

That’s since mid November 2019 and we are only three quarters of the way though February 2020.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Fourth.

1. Paris with her girlfriends.
2. Tenerife with the family.
3. Safari with her mother and siblings.
4. Lyme Regis with the family.

That’s since mid November 2019 and we are only three quarters of the way though February 2020.
Fifth, if you include the trip she took up her own arse 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It must be because their grand horror mansion is not particularly nice to live in.... I haven't had that many holidays in five years.... 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hasten to add, I was brought up in East London by a mum whose husband was imprisoned when I was 18 months, who had to go out to work her arse off, and luckily enough my grandparents were able to look after me.
I had an unsuccessful first marriage with one beautiful daughter. I then met my partner (antique dealer) and we had my son. He died from cancer at 43....I didn’t want to come across as some middle class woman who has had an easy life.
I don't think you needed to explain further. Everyone has their own cross to carry.

I'm sorry you lost your husband so young.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Alice said she hasn't been on holiday in years except camping in Devon
That totally outed her, saying she could only afford camping in Devon. As if camping in Devon during the summer is cheap and you couldn't fly and hire somewhere in southern or eastern Europe for the same price or less.

I paid £23 a night to camp somewhere last summer and the showers cost 20p on top. 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That totally outed her, saying she could only afford camping in Devon. As if camping in Devon during the summer is cheap and you couldn't fly and hire somewhere in southern or eastern Europe for the same price or less.

I paid £23 a night to camp somewhere last summer and the showers cost 20p on top. 😲
I wonder if she was genuinely lonely and that’s what attracted her to tattle? Like was her saying that just to throw tattle off the scent or was she genuinely trying to ~assimilate here because she enjoyed having funny women to talk to?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.