MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More stories, I can't be arsed screen shotting them- but out of the four stories, he's focused on talking about a child's penis, a dog's tail up it's "ass" and Clemmie features.... twice!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
how bleeping hard must times be for the rental too, giving away a week during half term & another weekend likely spring / summer peak season? 😬 eeesh!

Hopefully we’ll get a lot more of these bottom of the barrel partnerships because it is so funny to see the lengths these influencers will go to for a freebie. Have we ever seen such a massive fall from grace before? What do we think will be next?! A comedy skit sponsored by Zoflora? The twins discovering a pack of Canesten duo followed up by a profound chat with his girls about thrush?

Also the owners should have checked tattle, this is before my time but didn’t someone say their carpenter came on here to say he did it all for free (mental) and didn’t even get any new business out of it?!! If you had manners you’d keep in touch with him and keep posting until he had at least a couple of referrals from you wouldn’t you.
Yes it was the guy that did their wooden floors, I think. Even when I actually PAY people to do work in my house, if they’ve done it the way we want it then I’m soooo bloody grateful! The guy that fixed our windows was probably embarrassed by how much I was gushing out my thanks, but I was desperately grateful for how hard he worked on a massive amount of problems. I don’t have ‘followers’ or ‘community of squares’ but if I did, I would have been raving about how thankful we were for his hard work and effort. How can you let someone use their skills (+blood, sweat and tears), to make something nice for you and your family, with no financial gain - and not be massively grateful?? They really are rude and obnoxious cunts.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
More stories, I can't be arsed screen shotting them- but out of the four stories, he's focused on talking about a child's penis, a dog's tail up it's "ass" and Clemmie features.... twice!
Your profile picture is traumatising me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Despite the mysterious midweek upsurge in followers, it looks like he'll hit 991k this afternoon. Amazed he hasn't referenced this droop using a genitalia metaphor :sneaky:

I swear he is obsessed with talking about genitalia , he cannot help himself.
It's really gross, isn't it? He'd be the person in the workplace who considers himself hilarious but all the women avoid him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if he’s ever interacted with a woman considering them an equal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes it was the guy that did their wooden floors, I think. Even when I actually PAY people to do work in my house, if they’ve done it the way we want it then I’m soooo bloody grateful! The guy that fixed our windows was probably embarrassed by how much I was gushing out my thanks, but I was desperately grateful for how hard he worked on a massive amount of problems. I don’t have ‘followers’ or ‘community of squares’ but if I did, I would have been raving about how thankful we were for his hard work and effort. How can you let someone use their skills (+blood, sweat and tears), to make something nice for you and your family, with no financial gain - and not be massively grateful?? They really are rude and obnoxious cunts.
100000% THIS! Agreed massively. It's such a personal service isn't it, and you build relationships with people over the years! You have a chat, you know how old their kids are / they're selling a house / getting divorced / what their fav biscuits are so you get them in for next time?! Also just as a mere mortal I'll always recommend any of them (they've all worked on our house so we can vouch for the quality of work I wouldn't blindly recommend) on our local FB group, to mates, to colleagues and I'll always check in with both of them about how it went. You just do?!

But that's probably because we are humans that see ourselves part of a society, SODs clearly don't. There was a Twitter thread with loads of these sorts (I think Sali Hughes was involved) talking about what mugs they give their workmen as they 'always break' the Emma Bridgewater (naff tit anyway soz) like there was some sort of bleeping house guest caste system so unsurprised about how the whole thing panned out really.

Reactions: 12
Errr who in the UK uses the word liquor (or licka as he pronounced it)?
Maybe this is all for the Texas huns after all. Quintessential English holiday looking at antiques...for them to place in their dusty Georgian pile of bricks! The yank huns will pee their pantyhose!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
100000% THIS! Agreed massively. It's such a personal service isn't it, and you build relationships with people over the years! You have a chat, you know how old their kids are / they're selling a house / getting divorced / what their fav biscuits are so you get them in for next time?! Also just as a mere mortal I'll always recommend any of them (they've all worked on our house so we can vouch for the quality of work I wouldn't blindly recommend) on our local FB group, to mates, to colleagues and I'll always check in with both of them about how it went. You just do?!

But that's probably because we are humans that see ourselves part of a society, SODs clearly don't. There was a Twitter thread with loads of these sorts (I think Sali Hughes was involved) talking about what mugs they give their workmen as they 'always break' the Emma Bridgewater (naff tit anyway soz) like there was some sort of bleeping house guest caste system so unsurprised about how the whole thing panned out really.
Lol @ house guest caste system!! Imagine not even being bothered to thank people for free hard work - the ODs are just gross. I for one can’t wait for the end of them all. All of these child sellers need to go, starting with the top dogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope they give them good biscuits though... first rule of thumb when you have traded people working for you, a good big mug and decent chocolate biscuits (piles of them) and you're onto a winner 👍

Reactions: 7
Erm no, your not in an antique shop and you also wasnt on a beach yesterday with your sister, as I walked past your house on my way home from the local park and the lights were on in the house and both your cars(a volvo 4x4 with a roof box and a Mercedes silver estate) were parked outside. You are uploading old content and lying to your 991k followers!! 🖕

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Errr who in the UK uses the word liquor (or licka as he pronounced it)?
Maybe this is all for the Texas huns after all. Quintessential English holiday looking at antiques...for them to place in their dusty Georgian pile of bricks! The yank huns will pee their pantyhose!
Oh yes, he used a word in one of his insta stories that was totally American ( I think it was ass as in arse ) and at the time I thought what British person says that 🤔 then I remembered he’s playing to an American fan base 🤨

Reactions: 5
Erm no, your not in an antique shop and you also wasnt on a beach yesterday with your sister, as I walked past your house on my way home from the local park and the lights were on in the house and both your cars(a volvo 4x4 with a roof box and a Mercedes silver estate) were parked outside. You are uploading old content and lying to your 991k followers!! 🖕
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆 is a beautiful thing
Why not state your posts are delayed???

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes! That photo of mod holding a dog painting has been her profile photo on her account for a couple of days (screenshot is from Thursday)
622DA60F-0530-4703-BA1A-F394441BF14F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The purple duvet coat with the chunky shoes? Why? View attachment 87171View attachment 87172
I’m going to be kind and say that I can only assume this is the mess that ensues when you combine years of freebies into one outfit rather than curate your own wardrobe / aesthetic.

I caused chaos when I said Barbour gives big Tory energy, this coat strolls slow af 4 ppl deep down Oxford Street then nips on the central line at rush hour with her 3 kids and acts surprised there are no seats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.