MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the hit at his wife. The more I see of this man the more I understand why she called him a twit!
How rude is he? He’s a despicable idiot!
Yes! Comparing his daughter and wife. Disgusting.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if I’m thinking from a sunken place but... you have to wonder why the pictures of the twins alone attracts so much attention? I find it a bit uncomfortable. Maybe I’m nuts but I’d be scouring all the likes and blocking anyone weird (men, blank profiles, etc) it’d freak me right out.

Btw by comparison today I saw a reality tv ~celeb and their child shopping. I used to watch the show & had seen the daughter as a little girl in the one or two episodes she was ever in, she’s now a teen and looked very happy / normal. If you can be ITVBe fodder for over a decade and retain that level of privacy for your kid what excuses do the SODs have? I suppose their kids are the product though.
Now trying to think who this could be?🤔

I have been screaming with laughter at the recent posts here, I was compelled to look at the Yorkshire woman’s Insta!

Also the hit at his wife. The more I see of this man the more I understand why she called him a twit!
How rude is he? He’s a despicable idiot!
I opened a few tabs from my lunch time google search to see which uni he went to & its all the same bollocks with imagined chaos and seemingly utterly feral children, and weirdly loads of stories where Clem has left him for a week? Is it all the same week of chaos or is she just never there?

One in a newspaper when he was at 883k followers and had to do a food shop alone, I mean duck me it’s not hard to get on Ocado is it if you’re gonna do am drams every time you’ve got to leave the house with the twins. The shtick is tired and boring.

Now trying to think who this could be?🤔

I have been screaming with laughter at the recent posts here, I was compelled to look at the Yorkshire woman’s Insta!
TOWIE - there’s only one cast member eligible age wise. I actually quite liked her on the show, I think their family had a lot of tragedy in the past so maybe that’s why she’s such a protective mum, tbh clearly a great mum cos look at all the Faiers girls selling their kids’ childhoods on ITVBe for a few quid...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I opened a few tabs from my lunch time google search to see which uni he went to & its all the same bollocks with imagined chaos and seemingly utterly feral children, and weirdly loads of stories where Clem has left him for a week? Is it all the same week of chaos or is she just never there?

One in a newspaper when he was at 883k followers and had to do a food shop alone, I mean duck me it’s not hard to get on Ocado is it if you’re gonna do am drams every time you’ve got to leave the house with the twins. The shtick is tired and boring.

TOWIE - there’s only one cast member eligible age wise. I actually quite liked her on the show, I think their family had a lot of tragedy in the past so maybe that’s why she’s such a protective mum, tbh clearly a great mum cos look at all the Faiers girls selling their kids’ childhoods on ITVBe for a few quid...
I didn't watch TOWIE when it first came out because my now ex-husband controlled what we watched and that was apparently trash TV and therefore forbidden..... Anyway, about a year after I left him I watched some of it on Netflix. Partly because I had moved to the the same county as the show and partly because it felt a bit rebellious!
If I'm thinking of the same person with the daughter then yes, I share your opinion on her. She certainly came across as someone who values and respects her child's right to privacy and in a reality TV situation very admirable of her 😊 I assume that some of the cast must exaggerate their personalities for the camera but she certainly seemed very very genuine and family orientated. I didn't carry on with it all though, there are LOADS of episodes!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn't watch TOWIE when it first came out because my now ex-husband controlled what we watched and that was apparently trash TV and therefore forbidden..... Anyway, about a year after I left him I watched some of it on Netflix. Partly because I had moved to the the same county as the show and partly because it felt a bit rebellious!
If I'm thinking of the same person with the daughter then yes, I share your opinion on her. She certainly came across as someone who values and respects her child's right to privacy and in a reality TV situation very admirable of her 😊 I assume that some of the cast must exaggerate their personalities for the camera but she certainly seemed very very genuine and family orientated. I didn't carry on with it all though, there are LOADS of episodes!
omg my love I’m so glad you left that head & I hope you’re happier and safer now! More fool him for losing out on you and the joy of watching early season TOWIE with you!!! There are a LOT of episodes, also all of the men cheat and I think I have minor cocaine problems cos they’re very aggressive. But yes! It is her (rhymes with Shmoe Pimms) I mean no one is perfect and living life on a tv show undoubtedly shapes you but she’s always been really respectful of her baby, never said anything about the father, much less anything derogatory, always been loving. I went on her insta to check she hadn’t become a seller of children & had to scroll back to mid 2018 to see a photo - she’d put one up with a partial face of her kid & limited comments, she still had morons commenting with angry emojis that she doesn’t post more of her and her kid and it’s just her posing? It’s her bleeping insta let her be a thot if she wants to! Not everyone has to give you creeps daily updates on their kid’s comings and goings?!

Also I’m in east London so we are basically neighbours!!! 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
University of Bath you say 🤔🤔 are you sure about that??

And I hate ampersands mixed in with text. So lazy and looks uneducated...wait..🤔 FOD litters his text with these...
Isn’t he supposed to be dyslexic? I can never believe how long and incoherent his posts are. Does anyone read the whole thing? It’s self indulgent twaddle. Me me me me me only with a ton of spelling mistakes and not as well written as that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's how his daughter was aged 6 or 7? How did it get to that point when she was so little? Clemmie had a difficult relationship with her SIX year old little daughter?! What the hell!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That's how his daughter was aged 6 or 7? How did it get to that point when she was so little? Clemmie had a difficult relationship with her SIX year old little daughter?! What the hell!
I do wonder if he contributes to that dynamic. The only instances where I’ve heard of this have been with children of divorce & you’ve got mum (the resident parent, usually) saying XYZ about dad (some of which may be true, not disputing that some men are wastemen) all day and then they end up with a really challenging relationship. I wonder if like in *every single interview* and the majority of his Instagram captions he’s making digs at her whether it’s her absence, her not being there enough, him having the better relationship with them (I mean wtf they’re genuinely MY best friends but row with Clem). Which makes the kids think it’s ok to challenge / undermine her or talk down to her? I’ve even seen it in reverse with my husband’s nephews, their mum is resident parent but dad utterly vile so the older boys have started being horrid to her. Actually come to think of it I know another woman with older kids where this has happened too ! It’s definitely a learnt behaviour wherever it comes from, I don’t believe any 6 year old girl wants to row with her mum naturally.

I know I have to remember Clem is also guilty in flogging of childhoods and fundamentally isn’t a nice person but if this was your mate wouldn’t you be telling her to leave him :/ I do feel bad for her on some level but also need to remember she doesn’t care herself, as long as she has ££stuff she’s happy so it’s none of my bizznezz init 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
I’m mean, what is this drivel ??
‘thinly veiled insult with the accuracy of a surgeon, who is also a world darts player’
(I swear to god it actually said word darts yesterday)
This stinks of trying too hard. Far too many descriptive words that makes it too hard to read. Go back to school or university, FOD!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Unless you have been there, you can't understand. Yes, it is possible to have a child who has a difficult relationship with their mother - and even all the family.

You can take them to your GP crying for help, about your angry and self isolated child... to be told it's your fault for having a poor mother/child relationship. (That was fun and used as a weapon)

But there can be underlying issues that has nothing to do with "mum"/Clemmie.

Also, on a different note, mum is usually the safe person where children can be at their worst, because mum is unconditional 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tbh as much of a fuss gets made out of social media and employment, I don’t think it’s part of routine employment / screening tests tbh.
It’s not part of our hiring process (and btw trying to hire is horrific that I can’t imagine many companies rushing to add an additional hoop to jump through).

However agency side I’ve always been told to hide my socials because some clients are dickheads - so I don’t know what on earth he’s playing at?? Although I will say that agency side is full of the most mediocre losers who are probably too thick to clock. Their dads are all mates anyway it’s how they get in with their 2:2s 👀

Also are we 100% sure Simon went to Bath? He can barely write... Although he is privately educated so stranger things have happened I suppose 😬 I thought they both went to uni in Bristol (assuming not Bristol uni itself not gonna lie)?

Soz to post twice - lunch break - but can confirm he did go to Bath from the link! duck me private school must be such a relief for parents of ... average... children.

Even before Clem had fumbled the bag he was mugging her off, wtf is the below about? If my husband published this online he’d be buried under the £308 pcm tiles:

“My eldest had a low point in between the ages of 6 and 7. She was very short with people, had a terrible temper and was really isolating herself. She was a ball of tension and frustration and was a real handful both at school and at home. She basically ignored us and anything we asked of her. She’d answer back and argue all the time. I tried not to engage with her when she was being a pain in the ass as I knew she was just trying to push us into action and was testing the boundaries. My wife on the other hand, couldn’t help but react as she has a very similar temperament to my eldest. It was like watching 2 magnets pushing back against each other. I actually found it harder to manage their relationship and avoid a total breakdown of communication than I did to deal with just my daughter’s behaviour.

Now she’s 9, she’s maturing and we can talk about things more rationally (although she desperately wants the world to spin faster so that she can be a real teenager). She’s genuinely one of my best friends and although she can still be a little sharp sometimes and her relationship is still rocky with her mother at times, we know there’s a light at the end of the tunnel (until we get to the teen years!)”
Not had chance to post in a while but I’ve been thinking the same about his job. I work in the corporate field where we maintain a level of professionalism at all times....he’s higher ranked and higher paid than me but has an open insta profile with him sitting on the bleeping toilet with his burtons round his ankles FFS. Everyone in his office must see this tit and question the buffoon that they’re working with.
When it comes to awarding bonuses surely those who don’t spend their work time pratting about filming themselves acting like a dick would be miffed if he got more than them?! I know there’s no proof that he films them in working hours (but daylight suggests this!) but there’s proof he posts in working hours!
duck me. Just read the article. How derogatory he is of Clemmie. Basically saying he’s the oh so calm one...but poor dear Clemmie had to work with herself to deal with her temper .... but don’t worry Mr superman FOD managed to step in to save the day.
Yawn.
What a class A twit!!!

Attachments

• Heart
duck me. Just read the article. How derogatory he is of Clemmie. Basically saying he’s the oh so calm one...but poor dear Clemmie had to work with herself to deal with her temper .... but don’t worry Mr superman FOD managed to step in to save the day.
Yawn.
What a class A twit!!!
He’s a bleeping asshole. I’d divorce him for that. And I bet it’s all lies. He’s pretty calm because he’s a massive narcissist control freak and it’s all bubbling away inside with passive aggressive remarks. She must hate him. I bet calling him a twit felt so good.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Gutted about scouserachel. Her posts on FOD were hilarious. I suppose she’s fallen foul of the #bekind movement.
I think it might be because of her PS comments last week. Posts /accounts are being removed all over the place.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yawn.
What a class A twit!!!
He is incredibly arrogant and dismissive. The resentment is strong with this one. Underneath all of the 'LOL's' there is is some serious darkness. I dont think they'd still be together if they weren't part of the almighty OD brand...which is crumbling rapidly 🐸☕

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He doesn't understand how Clemmie looked physically tired after looking after a three year old (and presumably older child too) all day?! Is he for real 😳 if my husband said that to me, nevermind wrote it in an article he'd bloody quickly eat his words. Three year old are RELENTLESS little tyrants who suck every inch of your physical and emotional energy! I actually feel for Clemmie having had to keep up the facade of being a loving wife for their instalife when she must have been absolutely bubbling up inside. No one knows what's gone on behind those grey doors, genuinely hope she's feeling some relief from the pressure of it all now she's offline

Reactions: 18
omg my love I’m so glad you left that head & I hope you’re happier and safer now! More fool him for losing out on you and the joy of watching early season TOWIE with you!!! There are a LOT of episodes, also all of the men cheat and I think I have minor cocaine problems cos they’re very aggressive. But yes! It is her (rhymes with Shmoe Pimms) I mean no one is perfect and living life on a tv show undoubtedly shapes you but she’s always been really respectful of her baby, never said anything about the father, much less anything derogatory, always been loving. I went on her insta to check she hadn’t become a seller of children & had to scroll back to mid 2018 to see a photo - she’d put one up with a partial face of her kid & limited comments, she still had morons commenting with angry emojis that she doesn’t post more of her and her kid and it’s just her posing? It’s her bleeping insta let her be a thot if she wants to! Not everyone has to give you creeps daily updates on their kid’s comings and goings?!

Also I’m in east London so we are basically neighbours!!! 🥰🥰🥰
Ahhh thanks very much 😘 lost ten yrs of TV, music and many other things but I got out with my life intact (just!) and my determination to crack on with it, hence the relocation to TOWIEshire! Shmoe Pimms 🤣 yes that's the one! Good ol' Shmoe she seemed like such a mother hen with the way she looked out for the boy cousin whose name rhymes with Slowey- ooh the sister was a nice lass too and that family has experienced some genuine tragedies... more significant than an ever decreasing HUN following and an Insta-scandal and all without flaunting their Burton's/kids/dignities!

Ahh nice to meet ya neighbour! I'll look out for you when I visit Lahndun Taaan on 4th March! 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
A good day for FoD only lost 273 in the last 24 hours. Bet his management are saying DO NOT Fuxking post it’s the only way you’re not going to lose 500+ a day. So at just 273 a day he’ll be at 992 by Friday but with a post he’ll be at 922 tomorrow 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m not proud to admit but schadenfreude is what I’m all about 😜

Reactions: 6
A good day for FoD only lost 273 in the last 24 hours. Bet his management are saying DO NOT Fuxking post it’s the only way you’re not going to lose 500+ a day. So at just 273 a day he’ll be at 992 by Friday but with a post he’ll be at 922 tomorrow 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m not proud to admit but schadenfreude is what I’m all about 😜
He's at 992 already!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.