MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads have the best titles!

Music titles are the best although like "don't be fooled by the crap that i flog, I'm still clemmie from the blog" I'll be singing pitbull regularly now :D

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can someone tell me the song this thread title is linked with? I am racking my brain but nothing is coming up! 😁

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic but how good is that limegoss article?

Pitbull- Timber
Thank you, I'm not down with the cool kids!

And yes, that article expressed my thoughts exactly. Sickening how all these influencers and celeb hanger-ons are trying to ride the coattails of this tragedy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lizzie Cundy is the latest, heard her being interviewed on BBC London. The news outlets should not give them airtime.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thank you @Dogmuck ! I’m gonna read the article with my crunchie. Lizzie Cundy is the biggest rent a gob going, surprised she’s not tried to get involved in Brexit negotiations.

also numbers time - I think he’s buying likes again, with a mega engagement rate of 2.9% at the mo - truly unbelievable considering his ever depleting following! Who should I compare his like to comment ratio with pls guys? Will do this afternoon and share x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that a question or a statement? I'm a bit apprehensive if I should have said it and no one has commented yet
For the avoidance of doubt - I thought it was perfectly put. I went to leave a comment but didn’t fancy leaving my name and email address - sorry
Every single line of it highlighted the hypocrisy of the influencers yet you managed to keep it respectful for CF.
I’ll probably get told off and deleted by the admin for this - sorry

Thank you @Dogmuck ! I’m gonna read the article with my crunchie. Lizzie Cundy is the biggest rent a gob going, surprised she’s not tried to get involved in Brexit negotiations.

also numbers time - I think he’s buying likes again, with a mega engagement rate of 2.9% at the mo - truly unbelievable considering his ever depleting following! Who should I compare his like to comment ratio with pls guys? Will do this afternoon and share x
You’re welcome- at this moment I have no idea who Lizzie Cundy is, but before 3pm I will have, not done the ironing, but be an expert on her 😜😂😂😂

I wondered when Sly would start buying again - how many bots is he buying and can you post visuals...mmmm crunchie...was that an #Ad? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For the avoidance of doubt - I thought it was perfectly put. I went to leave a comment but didn’t fancy leaving my name and email address - sorry
Every single line of it highlighted the hypocrisy of the influencers yet you managed to keep it respectful for CF.
I’ll probably get told off and deleted by the admin for this - sorry

That's a good point about comments, email address is never public on a comment and no verification but makes sense people might not want to fill these in

Don't worry about admin ;) this is all ontopic on the subject of influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That's a good point about comments, email address is never public on a comment and no verification but makes sense people might not want to fill these in

I don’t mean to be rude but it’s ‘agenda’ not ‘agender’.

Reactions: 2

I noted it said email wasn’t published - but as a suggestion you might want to put online name. I’d have put Dogmuck and my email address but I don’t want my real name out there and your instructions don’t say name won’t be revealed. I don’t want anyone knowing I’m Clemmie 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok Lizzie Cundy, still none the wiser, seems like a budget/poor mans Tara Palmer Tomkinson. Anyway, how you getting on with the Sly buy-a-bot stats? Anyone got any visuals where we can see how he’s mananging to cling on to 993?

Reactions: 1
Ok Lizzie Cundy, still none the wiser, seems like a budget/poor mans Tara Palmer Tomkinson. Anyway, how you getting on with the Sly buy-a-bot stats? Anyone got any visuals where we can see how he’s mananging to cling on to 993?
he's not - should be under 993 by cob tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.