Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeckyTheMaid

Just catching up after being away for the weekend, is talking about his willy not enough anymore, so he's gotta try and show us it? Get tae fuck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
THIS 👏 For all his "strong women" and "little women" shtick, he seems to revert to old sexist stereotypes all. the. time.
Infuriates me how one minute he is pretending to be so "woke" buying his wife tampons, and the next he's banging on about finding women incomprehensible creatures with FEELINGS and things. He's an emotionally repressed train wreck.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
The following (and I've probably missed some) is why FOD is still desperately trying to hang on to his crumbling kingdom worse than Ceresi Lannister :

#simba mattress
# Moccasins for the twins
# Tiger tops for the twins (£32 each)
# party bags
# Nudie Rudie mat
# bathroom sink
# The massive TV in the playroom
# deer wallpaper
# spice girl tickets
# giant H print in the kitchen
# loafhhome sofa
# the glass table from westelmuk
# matilda books when they released them as what she'd look like at 30.
# photo prints along the wall.
# paint when hers spilled in the car
# hunter wellington boots
# camping survival kit when she went glasto
# Barbour jackets
# Aladdin tickets
# Lion king tickets
# My little pony toys
# Wimbeldon - think FOD played tennis with someone maybe Tim henman?
# Gusto boxes
# Milk & more
#Grand prix tickets
#2k grill
# tiles
#camp bestivle tickets
#star wars tickets
#woodland family membership
#little mix tickets
#google phones
#car
#destinology holidays
#yellow sofa from sofa.dot
#dishwashers
#school of rock tickets
#£150 pajamas
#disneyland holiday
#canon m5 camera
#gifted sign from brilliant neon
#discount on flooring

In 5 or even 3 years time Si can you honestly say all the LOL's were worth what you willing traded?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Even the Radford's got a gifted trip this half term (which they haven't disclosed yet), bet he's gutted he's actually had to pay for something.
I’ve said it before but it’s not until you look at their peers, even like tier 3 mums, and every other post is #gift or a partnership that you realise just how long they’ve been left in the sponcon wilderness for. Not even a humble gousto meal to keep them warm! It must be such a shock to the system, imagine having to buy your children’s clothing?!!! White appliances?! Home decor?!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Flipflops

The #bekind thing is a bit insulting in a way...I already try to be kind thank you very much. Telling other people to be kind is quite passive aggressive and controlling isn't it??? Putting the onus yet again on other people...How about people started a movement about themselves #imtryingtobekinder as ultimately it should result in the same thing, yet stems from taking responsibility about yourself! Preaching to others to be kind when clearly proper true trolls or bullies won't give a flying fizz what you tell them, yet more sensitive people could find themselves being walked over even more than before...

• Heart

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
So FOD suggesting MOD is unhappy and it’s taken a rock to make her smile. How sad is it that he had to post that to almost a million people.

Put the phone away, spend time as a family, stand beside your wife, seek therapy/counselling but do not play this out online. What’s the purpose - sympathy / attention seeking / nastiness or what? It’s certainly not being kind or considerate.

• Heart

Influencerdrainers

Public service reminder of when Alice said she hasn't been on holiday in years except camping in Devon (which sounds dreamy to me!) when in reality, even during her downfall she's just been on her third holiday in as many months! So bloody insulting.

And totally agree with what you guys were saying earlier about their lack of regard for the people doing stuff for free in their house. So, so spoilt. You can totally tell people who are so used to being handed everything in life. I can't even imagine accepting a tradesperson doing something for free for me, especially when they could have absolutely afforded to pay them well. I remember a year or so ago a bus driver let me and my kids on for free when my card got declined and it was chucking it down- I was SO grateful and everytime I got that bus after that I hoped it would be that driver so I could thank them again and pay them back. I know he probably didn't think twice about it in reality but it's just human decency to thank people who do stuff for you, and in the case of influencers, make sure it helps them get some payback from it too!

In regard to coming back from pretty seamlessly from downfalls the only person that springs to mind is Ant McPartlin, I'm really surprised how he seems to have just bounced back with no lasting ramifications, I always wonder whether that would be the same if he was a woman...

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Bla bla bla yawn

The worst thing about that toilet photo is that his Burtons are around his ankles, but still buttoned up!? Who does that?!
If my husband goes in to the bathroom and I hear his belt being un-buckled I know for a fact I won’t see him for another 30 mins 😅😅

• Haha
  • Sick

Titfer

Chatty Member
Unless you have been there, you can't understand. Yes, it is possible to have a child who has a difficult relationship with their mother - and even all the family.

You can take them to your GP crying for help, about your angry and self isolated child... to be told it's your fault for having a poor mother/child relationship. (That was fun and used as a weapon)

But there can be underlying issues that has nothing to do with "mum"/Clemmie.

Also, on a different note, mum is usually the safe person where children can be at their worst, because mum is unconditional 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Cabbagepatch

Just when you think he can’t sink any lower. This doesn’t look good on the company he works for at all. Most businesses have set very strict guidelines for travel and client meetings in the UK to protect staff. Nevermind in Asia. FFS. The advice being don’t travel. One of the companies I do a lot of work for have Chinese clients and we are conducting all meetings via Skype. This post shows what an utter arrogant ignorant dipshit he is. And so defensive even when GP is giving their opinion.

• Haha

non binary coat

Chatty Member
I think he'd love to get the virus, he could be a talking head on the news and gain loads of f🤑ll🤑wers.

I bet he volunteered to go to Asia and has been scouring the streets of Manila to find people from Wuhan to spit in his face 🤤

• Haha
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
This #bekind bollocks is just a cover all close down! Dr amputates the wrong leg...don’t mention it just be kind. Your bank allow a Nigerian Prince to empty your account...no fear just be kind. Sky TV want to hike up their prices...don’t challenge them just be kind.
Not being allowed to hold people to account because these sheep twats have learned the words “troll” and “be kind” irritates the fk out of me 😡🤬
The best thing my therapist EVER taught me was that I didn't have to be nice (kind) to anyone.

• Heart