MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so interesting that none her instagram mates, in particular the like of budget Clemmie (who MoD didn't slag off as far as I can tell) publicly stuck up for her, and tried to be empathetic towards her. The stuff she said about CB wasn't really blatantly racist, although it could certainly be interpreted as such, and when that was all blowing up, no-one stepped up and said, yes MoD has been a dick, but I know her and she is not racist etc. They all abandoned her straight away so she must have really got their backs up by being on Tattle. I agree she isn't coming back, she would need the support of the other influencers and that isn't likely to be forthcoming.
agreed - I get the impression they must be an absolutely ruthless lot. The underlying values are so grabby and greedy they are all probably the same - probably just saw it as a vacancy at the next Disney premier and thought more fool her, now who’s got gousto’s number???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it so interesting that none her instagram mates, in particular the like of budget Clemmie (who MoD didn't slag off as far as I can tell) publicly stuck up for her, and tried to be empathetic towards her. The stuff she said about CB wasn't really blatantly racist, although it could certainly be interpreted as such, and when that was all blowing up, no-one stepped up and said, yes MoD has been a dick, but I know her and she is not racist etc. They all abandoned her straight away so she must have really got their backs up by being on Tattle. I agree she isn't coming back, she would need the support of the other influencers and that isn't likely to be forthcoming.
Totally agree with all of this.
After the crown on Clemmie had slipped/ like a ton of bricks- they were all vying to be the next queen! It’s an absolute vile world they live in.
I stick by my gut feeling that she won’t come back-how can she?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I agree - I wouid have so much respect for someone that said 'she made mistakes, but she is my friend and I stand by her'!! Absolute a-holes!!

pics of her from FOD she does look vulnerable/sad but I think he has done that on purpose!

Reactions: 9
This isn’t from the OD’s but from an insta fashion mum influencer wannabes - seems nice enough but now does this as a ‘job.’ Such an odd desperate work to be in - so needy and expectations that the freebies should keep flowing. I’ve seen similar from others who get sad when follower numbers aren’t increasing and the likes aren’t multiplying!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This isn’t from the OD’s but from an insta fashion mum influencer wannabes - seems nice enough but now does this as a ‘job.’ Such an odd desperate work to be in - so needy and expectations that the freebies should keep flowing. I’ve seen similar from others who get sad when follower numbers aren’t increasing and the likes aren’t multiplying!
omg influencers love whinging about this, their chronic pain, and the instagram algorithm so pls go like my content so I get more free tit xx

I don't understand the arrogance behind this whinge tho, like those brands chose not to work with you because you're not right for them, or good enough to be honest? I know the latter is a savage sentence to type in a post hashtag be kind world but it's true, no? I don't go into work and ask my boss why I'm not COO because we all know the bleeping answer, I can't do the job for tit?! Clearly brands don't think you can either? I know it's just posting pictures of freebies but there's still some elements of skill / strategy to it that you clearly need to hone and then re-apply?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
omg influencers love whinging about this, their chronic pain, and the instagram algorithm so pls go like my content so I get more free tit xx

I don't understand the arrogance behind this whinge tho, like those brands chose not to work with you because you're not right for them, or good enough to be honest? I know the latter is a savage sentence to type in a post hashtag be kind world but it's true, no? I don't go into work and ask my boss why I'm not COO because we all know the bleeping answer, I can't do the job for tit?! Clearly brands don't think you can either? I know it's just posting pictures of freebies but there's still some elements of skill / strategy to it that you clearly need to hone and then re-apply?
Fully agree! I see the blaming of algorithms too...cringe! The next story this one put was about having low self esteem....if this is a case, why do a ‘job’ that’s all about constantly seeking adulation?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The comments are bleeping unreal-
I wanted to say “Bingo” on the I miss Clemmie comments...but I’m unsure how to wipe out names on the comments and post here! I’m so useless at that tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she originally came here to get into the cash carraway chat as her posts originally related to that.. she then got sucked in!! There is no way you wouid chat about your 'friends'
Like that to throw people off the scent. You would just stop posting..

she meant every word of what was written!

she isn't coming back
Who Cash Carraway anyway - heard her name thrown around but I've never heard if her before. Apart from bullying on Instagram

Reactions: 2
It’s so telling isn’t it, that nobody came forward for her to defend her or at least say ‘she’s made a mistake, give her a break’ I genuinely do not think that she is a likeable person at all, she comes across as stuck up, uptight, controlling and no fun at all but as the self-styled Queen Bee 🤮 the others wanted/needed to be in her orbit. Then as soon as she was in disgrace, everyone showed their true feelings towards her by getting the eff away from her and quickly. I actually think there was probably a lot of relief about that, like breaking off a bad business deal. It says so little about all of them really; shows there was no genuine love for Clemmie beyond the beneficial Insta relationships, and shows everyone else to be just as phoney as she is. That said, wherever you stand on the racist/?racist remarks about CB, that is an issue that NOBODY wants to be seen to be supporting. I really can’t see MoD coming back - in the short time she’s been away things have moved on so much, she has nothing to offer. Her brand is so outdated and she as a person is just so dull 💤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who Cash Carraway anyway - heard her name thrown around but I've never heard if her before. Apart from bullying on Instagram
From what I believe (please correct me if I’m wrong, I might be getting her confused with someone else!) she was an influencer who complained about being broke constantly and struggling with money and portrayed herself as living on the bread line, but was found out to be living a lovely, affluent life in a lovely house in Richmond? Then said something about her husband paying her to be his beard? I think it was talked about aaagessss ago when Alicegate first happened (god, that feels like years ago!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Fully agree! I see the blaming of algorithms too...cringe! The next story this one put was about having low self esteem....if this is a case, why do a ‘job’ that’s all about constantly seeking adulation?!
😂 if she’s big enough for her own thread pls start one, how ridiculous. I wonder how much of it is true, you wouldn’t get nurses scared of blood or teachers who can’t read would you. These lot would have you believe they’re bed ridden agrophobics but always seem to make it to Soho farmhouse just fine 👀

Reactions: 8
Budget Clemmie had MOD at the birth of her youngest. And then scarpered when Alice tit hit the fan. That for me is beyond telling - imagine sharing the BIRTH OF YOUR CHILD with someone IRL for Instagram status. Worlds gone mad.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Budget Clemmie had MOD at the birth of her youngest. And then scarpered when Alice tit hit the fan. That for me is beyond telling - imagine sharing the BIRTH OF YOUR CHILD with someone IRL for Instagram status. Worlds gone mad.
I remember that and I thought at the time, cynically, that it was fully for Instagram. All this ‘you scratch my back...’ BS is pathetic isn’t it. Especially when it’s dressed up as the most cringeful iteration of feminism; #girlgang #womensupportingwomen 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
😂 if she’s big enough for her own thread pls start one, how ridiculous. I wonder how much of it is true, you wouldn’t get nurses scared of blood or teachers who can’t read would you. These lot would have you believe they’re bed ridden agrophobics but always seem to make it to Soho farmhouse just fine 👀
She’s not big enough for her own post plus there’s quite a few others with the same level of neediness ‘new post...show it some love’ but yes, they still manage the freebie M&S launches and the rest!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.