MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all the same, aren't they?

* penchant for chavtastic leopard print ✅
* reasonably photogenic children ✅
* happy to sell soul to devil in exchange for free goods and services ✅
* happy to exploit said children to gain followers ✅

Gah. Hate the lot of them!
Ahhh I do like a bit of leopard print though 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
CT is another one milking the situation, 'so many emotions, this is so personal, please give me the space and time to process this' :rolleyes:
why does CT need time and space to process this? process WHAT?! as far as i'm aware, CT was one of the few insta mums that MOD didn't make scathing comments about, and on multiple occasions actually supported. so CT needs time and space to process the fact that MOD acted as a real friend to her above anyone, choosing to distance herself from MOD rather than being there FOR at a time when she needs her the most? #fauxfriendships #savingherreputationaboveallelse

Reactions: 9
Without naming her.
She didn’t name her, but she identified her verrrry effectively. Then her BFF Tetyana fanned the flames.This whole episode has brought into sharp relief something odd about HM that I’ve felt for a while. At best, she’s behaving like she’s in middle school. But paired with her intolerable stories and the launch of her book it smacks of something worse.

Reactions: 14
I have just read this on Esther Coren’s blog and she’s showing actual mercy given she’s been someone on the receiving end of very public bullying from an actual blue ticker. Good for her, somebody showing some actual humanity.

Another side, side topic... I have been totally engrossed in the Clemmie Hooper drama recently - where she went onto the discussion forum Tattle under an anonymous handle and was mean about her peers.

Not very nice for people she was mean about, (reading horrible things about yourself is, well, horrible, especially as it turns out it was from someone who actually knows you), but I really felt for her. It was such a risky and desperate thing to do - it struck me as just the sort of total, massive loss of sense and perspective that Instagram encourages. I have had a glimpse of what those major instagrammer lives are like and the pace is relentless, the online abuse is relentless. I actually reckon that she wasn't the only one driven to it, she's just the only one who has been caught.’

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I just had to comment to say that last week Jacob Rees Mogg, a leading politician stated that Grenfell Victims lacked common sense which ultimately led to their demise and that it was not the fault of the emergency services or the government! This is classist, racist and just every shade of wrong. Was brushed under the carpet pretty quickly! A few days ago a greedy midwife has made a debatably racist comment (I personally don’t think it is) and is being torn to shreds with some people starting a campaign to get her struck off as a midwife. She is an A* dick, as is her husband - but the world has gone bleeping mad that there are pages and pages of threads on this whilst real issues are ignored!
I think the problem with politics and reese moggs etc is that we all feel totally useless to change anything there. With Instagram and influencers we, as followers etc, feel more like we can change something? Maybe that’s why. But I agree, we should be up in arms about many many things right now 😬

Reactions: 3
Not very nice for people she was mean about, (reading horrible things about yourself is, well, horrible, especially as it turns out it was from someone who actually knows you), but I really felt for her. It was such a risky and desperate thing to do - it struck me as just the sort of total, massive loss of sense and perspective that Instagram encourages. I have had a glimpse of what those major instagrammer lives are like and the pace is relentless, the online abuse is relentless. I actually reckon that she wasn't the only one driven to it, she's just the only one who has been caught.’
This is bollocks though it’s been said before she didn’t come here to defend herself. I get where Esther is coming from don’t agree with this bit.

CT is another one milking the situation, 'so many emotions, this is so personal, please give me the space and time to process this' :rolleyes:
Exactly!!! MOD never even mentioned CT. imagine how personal it is for MP who she was friends with or CB who she invited on her podcast or even DLAM who went on a cruise with MOD and MOD still slagged them off!! CT is an adult attention seeker. Sickening.

Reactions: 11
Not very nice for people she was mean about, (reading horrible things about yourself is, well, horrible, especially as it turns out it was from someone who actually knows you), but I really felt for her. It was such a risky and desperate thing to do - it struck me as just the sort of total, massive loss of sense and perspective that Instagram encourages. I have had a glimpse of what those major instagrammer lives are like and the pace is relentless, the online abuse is relentless. I actually reckon that she wasn't the only one driven to it, she's just the only one who has been caught.
Yes, sense: wrote about people she knows NOT friends.

Reactions: 2
She didn’t name her, but she identified her verrrry effectively. Then her BFF Tetyana fanned the flames.This whole episode has brought into sharp relief something odd about HM that I’ve felt for a while. At best, she’s behaving like she’s in middle school. But paired with her intolerable stories and the launch of her book it smacks of something worse.
Just to say I find it really freaky when you post, as my mother's family nickname is Rooty... and I have to remind myself that she's definitely not a 75 year old tattler 😂😂😂.

Has anyone seen the newer “influencer” TBag on insta? Actually really funny and honest and talks the mum talk but covers her baby’s face with emoji’s like Luisa does. Refreshing to see someone admit to their wealth and their gifts and somehow makes her more relatable!
Hello TBag 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone seen Brummymummyof2 has jumped on the band wagon 🙄
They are so fickle, the lot of them.

Yet again some blogger going on about Clemmie being the racist. The stuff MGK groupies are saying much worse . I don't think Emma fitted in Clemmie & her London chums circle.

Still not defending MOD ..

This was all incredibly entertaining at the beginning - now it’s like a piss poor episode of midsummer murders. Where I’m from there is literally water everywhere, people have lost their homes, their possessions and because their houses were built on flood plains they aren’t insured. My work place is submerged in water and a woman over the border got swept away to her death. Families are living in the top floors of their homes with no power and are relying on sporadic efforts from neighbours with motorised dingies to rescue them because Ed Milliwank couldn’t sort a piss up in a brewery. But Clemmie Hooper as correctly labelled a few other of her ilk as the cunts they are and the whole country as gone to the tits. Beggars belief!
Why’s it up to Ed (I assume) Millibank to organise - surely it’s the local council and emergency services - none of which he is in charge of much less the funding! And obviously CH mistake is not in any way as serious or as scary as what’s happening in the UK now - as I type ‘bleeping farage’ in the news. All written in the interest of balance.
ps machine gun whatsherface back on IG

Reactions: 1
Eh is this a joke! Funny how Brummy Mummy wasn’t so precious when her mate Mrs Meldrum and her man Lee were joking around in a lift about the Ku Klux Klan!!! That was racist that did bleeping offend me so much I was fuming. But she never seemed to mind that not at all she carried on liking all of Rebeccas and Lee Meldrums stuff on instagram and was in a group chat with poor little Rebecca when she was absolutely Aghast that all the brands dropped her because no one would (shock horror) work with a racist!! In fact ALL of them at channel mum and other non channel mum bloggers came out in force to welcome Mrs M back off her internet break after her racism storm. Brummy even had a group chat started with Mrs M and PTWM so she had no bleeping morals then. And may I add Mrs M tried to deflect attention using Candice Braithwaite as well. And at least MOD hasn’t fucked off on a #gifted holiday like Mrs Meldrum and Lee Meldrum did she’s staying here riding it out. Sorry people but I’m done that’s me I’m out!! I can’t take the fake works of those instafuckwaffles any longer. They’d sell their soul to the devil for a #oreo. I also am not defending MOD she’s been a proper cockwomble here but those shitebags can duck off jumping on the bandwagon when they support other racist instamums. This seriously needs to stop now it’s all out of hand they all need to #fuckoff and go get proper jobs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Big companies have loads of Director roles. It’s reasonably senior but not that much. He’s probably on c.125-50k including bonus so not exactly shabby. But as Clemmie will be making almost nothing on one day a week minus travel costs, he’s supporting six people on it. That won’t deliver the luxury lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
I have just read this on Esther Coren’s blog and she’s showing actual mercy given she’s been someone on the receiving end of very public bullying from an actual blue ticker. Good for her, somebody showing some actual humanity.

Another side, side topic... I have been totally engrossed in the Clemmie Hooper drama recently - where she went onto the discussion forum Tattle under an anonymous handle and was mean about her peers.

She did a good insta story when the Sali Hughes debacle kicked off as did her husband Giles. Both criticised Sali's 'double standards' as she had previously criticised Esther. Yet soon after they both deleted their stories as Giles said Esther felt a bit sorry for Sali as she was having a bad day (Giles obviously didn't agree!).

Reactions: 12
They'd eat her alive on that show. Awful women!

MOD would only agree to a televised one-to-one interview, with a 'top tier' journalist, such as those who report intimately on royal births, deaths and marriages.

And even then it would be conducted in her zen room, with the love seat in-situ and broadcast exclusively in a peak prime time slot.
And she’d be in the pink boiler suit of dreams, paired with a clumpy boot and Pablo on her knee for moral support.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Giles Coren of course was caught out using a second Twitter account for nefarious purposes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The moral of ‘be careful what you wish for’ couldn’t be truer for the Hoopers right now.

Big house🆗
Private school🆗
Insta fame🆗
Terrible dresses🆗
Horrendous boots PC Plod would reject 🆗
Pink tattooed Girls bathroom floor to cry onto🆗.
Believing your own publicity 🆗
Being torn apart because you’re a twit🆗
Please add if anything else occurs .

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.