MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No his Linkedin said he was involved in Change Management and Consultancy. A nice wedge but not COO money.
Not the earnings of a COO for a company of the magnitude of WTW say but a solid six figures none the less; absolutely no question about it.

Reactions: 3
So was just on the HM thread and someone’s bought up the sudden demise of her marriage very soon after her au pair being sacked rather suddenly. I remember Bethie recommending au pairs to mod on more than one occasion but the au pair lasted less than 3 months and the a few weeks later massive problems and she left. What if Clemmies post is particularly upsetting because she KNEW what had happened and was fishing to see if anyone would bring it up. She couldn’t divulge as might be too revealing but perhaps she knows more and therefore this is a MUCH bigger betrayal than it seems. Hmm
I remember she had the au pair take a fairly provocative photo of her which seemed odd to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This was all incredibly entertaining at the beginning - now it’s like a piss poor episode of midsummer murders. Where I’m from there is literally water everywhere, people have lost their homes, their possessions and because their houses were built on flood plains they aren’t insured. My work place is submerged in water and a woman over the border got swept away to her death. Families are living in the top floors of their homes with no power and are relying on sporadic efforts from neighbours with motorised dingies to rescue them because Ed Milliwank couldn’t sort a piss up in a brewery. But Clemmie Hooper as correctly labelled a few other of her ilk as the cunts they are and the whole country as gone to the tits. Beggars belief!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I really want this to be the wake up call everybody needs to stop following and watching these stupid Mummy Bloggers once and for all and lining their pockets which is essentially what we (as followers and even as hate followers) are doing - companies should go back to working with actual celebrities/models and stop gifting anything and everything to undeserving people (who don't even have to put any graft in) that the rest of us have to save up out of our real wages for, and maybe these silly witches will all finally have to go and get PROPER jobs. I will say this though, Clemmie got a follow from me this weekend and I bet I'm not the only person who thinks she's more relatable than ever before after all this. I've just unfollowed the rest and I started with one who I've actually stuck up for on her own thread before because I noticed she's been bleeping quick to unfollow Clemmie. FAKE AS!

Reactions: 25
Oh YIKES that NMC tweet o_Oo_O

Someone close to me is a health care professional. They got put on unpaid leave and eventually given a formal warning because they posted something silly on social media (completely unrelated to their role), someone didn’t like it and emailed it in to their employer (because they were naive enough to have that information public).

I think it’s gone too far. Yes she’s a hypocrite and lives in a privileged bubble, but I don’t doubt she is an excellent midwife. You don’t just stumble into that role.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So who’s top dog instamum now then? I don’t follow many of them so unsure who has the most followers now after MOD.

Reactions: 3
That would be such painful viewing. I can hear those insufferable lemmings now. 😖
They'd eat her alive on that show. Awful women!

MOD would only agree to a televised one-to-one interview, with a 'top tier' journalist, such as those who report intimately on royal births, deaths and marriages.

And even then it would be conducted in her zen room, with the love seat in-situ and broadcast exclusively in a peak prime time slot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's not that really though that's the bigger issue, it's the racism she showed through her comments about CB, and MOD also apparently broke the news/reminded everyone about CB and her sex worker past. I think Kelechi has a good point, and her podcast I just had a listen to, and it's definitely a lot more calm and easier to understand where she is coming from than her fired up and clearly emotionally charged insta stories. I don't believe Kelechi is trying to gain any followers or clout through this situation, but the other faux woke Instamumnies definitely are by "supporting" her.
I definitely believe she will be pleased she's gained more followers.

Reactions: 2
I think this has gone way too far. I feel sorry for her. Yep, she did something stupid (multiple times) but she’s hardly evil incarnate. Her mistake was doing it online. I bet all of her insta ‘friends’ who are now baying for her blood have said far worse to each other.

I hope they’re all perfect with zero blemishes on their records as they’ve shown no mercy to her. I’d like to think if I was CT I’d have said something more along the lines of ‘yes it’s not brilliant, but she’s my friend and we’ve all done things we’re not proud of and this not the worst’. Let’s get this in perspective, if you walked into a bar right now and sat next to any group of women, it wouldn’t take long to find one having a far worse conversation about somebody than this.

Reactions: 27
The moral of this story is that freebies are not free. Instagram is a prettied up version of Lord of the Flies and behind the pink doors are ruthless influencers who hold a bunch of peonies in one hand and a knife to stab you in the back, in the other. Luckily Mrs Hinch works miracles on blood stains. Thank God for Zoflora. AD. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So was just on the HM thread and someone’s bought up the sudden demise of her marriage very soon after her au pair being sacked rather suddenly. I remember Bethie recommending au pairs to mod on more than one occasion but the au pair lasted less than 3 months and the a few weeks later massive problems and she left. What if Clemmies post is particularly upsetting because she KNEW what had happened and was fishing to see if anyone would bring it up. She couldn’t divulge as might be too revealing but perhaps she knows more and therefore this is a MUCH bigger betrayal than it seems. Hmm

Edit * to say obvs gossip but there’s defo more to this and maybe I’m MODatha Christie
I have no idea what the back story could be here but colour me intrigued!!

Reactions: 8
The BBC article is written like it’s a crime! :rolleyes:
An article on Part Time Working Mummy would be much more interesting. I cannot understand why the press are all so interested in this 'trolling story yet haven't published anything on PTWM paypal account or the Salcone's 'punishment'. HINT, HINT to any Journos reading. Look at their threads!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
An article on Part Time Working Mummy would be much more interesting. I cannot understand why the press are all so interested in this 'trolling story yet haven't published anything on PTWM paypal account or the Salcone's 'punishment'. HINT, HINT to any Journos reading. Look at their threads!
I've only recently read about her and her fraudulent activity. You're absolutely right when you say this is worth far more publicity than MOD and her MODettes falling out in the Instaplayground.

Reactions: 17
Am I alone in thinking there's a new MOD waiting to take over the gram?

View attachment 56491
They're all the same, aren't they?

* penchant for chavtastic leopard print ✅
* reasonably photogenic children ✅
* happy to sell soul to devil in exchange for free goods and services ✅
* happy to exploit said children to gain followers ✅

Gah. Hate the lot of them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.