MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if The High Low will talk about it on their podcast seeing as they have the same agent as MOD??šŸ¤”
I agree with above you have to be a certain egotistical type of person to crave the attention the instamums are jumping on the racism bandwagon & ā€œcancellingā€ theyā€™re so called ā€œsisterā€ itā€™s almost like they are not human they are like actual bots!

Reactions: 6
It feels to me that we now live in a weird world where prominent figures, like Cabinet Ministers, broadsheet journalists, Presidents... can make openly racist and sexist remarks, really hateful, and although thereā€™s outrage in some quarters, they ā€˜get away with itā€™. But less important people, like actors, reality celebrities and sportspeople, make even veiled comments, or posted something on Twitter ten years ago, and they are ā€˜cancelledā€™ immediately. Weā€™ve become a society of two standards and I think social media drives it all.
I think we have always lived in that world. There was always double standards. The press is owned by right wing billionaires and it suits to leave people like Trump and Boris in power. IMO they demonise celebrities because we think theyā€™re morally outraged by that sort of stuff. It makes great content as well obviously.

Reactions: 7
It's good the tone of the thread really reflects where we are, it's all gone way out of control and been twisted into something it never was. I wouldn't have talked about the posts from the suspect account if I knew it would blow up to this. It was embrassing and funny, nothing huge and there's loads of suspect posters on tattle that probably are infuencers. She's just become a target for people to vent at and use to boost their following.

She joined tattle to witch about cash after she called her the Harvey Weinstein of instagram. She made some bitchy comments about other infuencers and some comments praising other infuencers. That's it.

Even on tattle there's far far bigger issues - like Sali Hughes who has threatened violence, bullied someone out of their job so she could get it, had a sustained campaign harrasing dawn o porter along with her chums and way more grim stuff. Of course she deleted all these tweets but it still happened. Yet Sali (so far) has got away with painting out tattle to be the bad guy because of a rant full of lies that few people looked beyond.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I went to Little Mix yesterday and i strongly disagree, it was one and half hours of female empowerment. The idea of female empowerment means that women can dress and dance HOWEVER they like, it doesnā€™t make them less of a woman to do so.
Totally agree with this, seeing my girl enjoy herself and feel the power brought a tear to my eye, Iā€™m so glad I took her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel everyone needs to see past the Instagram life and understand that is the real world there is 4 kids and a marriage involved and regardless of our feelings and our deep anger and upset towards Clemmie (MOD) The upset Simon must be feeling

Reactions: 2
Whereā€™s this ā€œ8 monthsā€ come from, I want to know. Iā€™m scratching my head. Looking back at That Mummy Smileā€™s post with the rabbit pic, sheā€™s talking about Alice having goaded and encouraged trolls to tear her reputation apart for 8 months. Where exactly? Canā€™t see owt on Tattle that warrants this response? Does she mean actually on Instagram? In which case the fake profiles saga from MOD is deeper than I thought?

Reactions: 10
Kelechi is living for this drama. Itā€™s given her a huge rise in popularity among the echo chamber of Twitter and Insta. Sheā€™s an absolute sham. Sheā€™s not aggressive because sheā€™s an ā€˜angry black womanā€™, sheā€™s aggressive because sheā€™s an aggressive woman. She could be white or black, sheā€™s still an absolutely awful human being working under the hubris of speaking for her community but it has to come back to racist white person sparks hatred because she canā€™t understand itā€™s not due to race, itā€™s due to her being a major twit.

Reactions: 33
Not up to date with this thread but I'm really disappointed in CT. They are all so bothered about their own skin. She was the instahun I thought was closest to MOD, would it have killed her to say Clemmie is xyz (positive stuff) I'm shocked but she needs me at the moment. Not one person has come out supporting MOD in all of this. Whilst we have always thought she was a bit of a dick her mates apparently liked her.

Reactions: 27
Yup. So if sheā€™s going to be pushed she should jump first. Then just post aspirational lifestyle picture posts with no captions and comments off. Back up the FOD brand by proving youā€™re still alive. No events, no collabs. Insta as it was. Opt out of a ā€˜comebackā€™ per se.
If she had handled it better initially by apologising properly and stepping back like you suggest, then this may well have blown over. It is now indeed a tit storm

Reactions: 8
Not up to date with this thread but I'm really disappointed in CT. They are all so bothered about their own skin. She was the instahun I thought was closest to MOD, would it have killed her to say Clemmie is xyz (positive stuff) I'm shocked but she needs me at the moment. Not one person has come out supporting MOD in all of this. Whilst we have always thought she was a bit of a dick her mates apparently liked her.
Its shameful that none of her so called friends have said anything in support for her. It just goes to show they are all out for themselves... and they bang on about 'sisterhood' - makes me sick.

Reactions: 12
I thought FOD should have said something similar. Theyā€™re all way to busy protecting ā€˜the brandā€™.

I think this all just highlights that the whole sisterhood girlgang they've all been part of has been a huge sham. they obviously all dislike mod and have literally jumped at the chance to bring down the queen bee. what a load of rotten fruit they all are.

Reactions: 28
Not one person has come out supporting MOD in all of this. Whilst we have always thought she was a bit of a dick her mates apparently liked her.
That's the grim nature of fame and in particular social media. Did any of them actually like her or did they like her numbers?

I hope she's got a parent or sibling around her to support her with the truths like everyone thinks bitchy thoughts and she's being unfairly targeted.

The pioneers of social media fame are learning that it does come at a huge cost.

Reactions: 26
It is getting way out of hand and a huge reason for that it is that out there, on social media, but the facts are not 100% out in the open or even all in one place and each player is manipulating the little bit of facts they have to their own advantage. I keep having the feeling everyone on sm has just bits of the whole story. And you know where the WHOLE story is? Right here on Tattle.

Could Tattle come out with some sort of declaration, the whole story at least in chronological order?

Reactions: 16
Yes! Iā€™ve tried to explain it all to my OH over the weekend (to explain why Iā€™ve been glued to my phone) and got a big fat eye roll!
Me too! My husband canā€™t believe itā€™s still rolling on today! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Regarding social media policies and your 'day job' I suspect wherever FOD works also has a very strict social media policy that in some way references social media activity outside their actual job. I know of people in big corporate companies who have been fired for racist comments on twitter, even though their twitter account was not related to work. Although he doesn't mention WHERE he works, his recent post from Asia showed members of his team, so he is now bringing that company into his social media life. I suspect that is also part of the reason why he needed to throw his wife under the bus, although I honestly don't know how any management consulting company would be happy with one of their employees being so visible in actively pursuing their other job generally. Especially if he still officially works full time for them.

Reactions: 13
Of course none of them are going to be supportive of MOD. It would be career suicide.

I don't see how she can come back from this now, if I were her I'd be deleting my account and getting on with my life.

And I'm not commenting on the racism debate because as a white woman, I don't think it's really my place to say what I do or don't find racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The way Iā€™ve seen these influencers speak about each other, both in private and at events, is so much worse than anything MOD has posted here. When they do it itā€™s all hear say but once someone is outed on a public forum itā€™s all a massive witch-hunt.

The way MOD is being vilified for an opinion is absolutely hateful and people should be disgusted with themselves.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.