MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant stress this enough, any one who is a midwife or similar profession knows how much we have to adhere to a strict code, it was already surprising that MOD had been on that tv show, been complained about and given advice through various media, and was an influencer at the same time, I can guarantee that if I commented that on CB I would be suspended and investigated, whether thats right or wrong thats what we sign up to as part of our profession.
If you also make your personality, opinion, family, house, style and profession a commodity to millions then you also face huge scrutiny and must accept that you have to always be respectful, politically correct & champion all women, if thats the image you sell.
It is obvious that people with the capacity and inclination gathered IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) info from various accounts and that for MOD- telling the other influencers what she had actually posted about all of them was the least damaging option.

Reactions: 21
Yup. So if she’s going to be pushed she should jump first. Then just post aspirational lifestyle picture posts with no captions and comments off. Back up the FOD brand by proving you’re still alive. No events, no collabs. Insta as it was. Opt out of a ‘comeback’ per se.
It doesn’t work like that though does it? Engagement = 💵

Reactions: 2
Cant stress this enough, any one who is a midwife or similar profession knows how much we have to adhere to a strict code, it was already surprising that MOD had been on that tv show, been complained about and given advice through various media, and was an influencer at the same time, I can guarantee that if I commented that on CB I would be suspended and investigated, whether thats right or wrong thats what we sign up to as part of our profession.
If you also make your personality, opinion, family, house, style and profession a commodity to millions then you also face huge scrutiny and must accept that you have to always be respectful, politically correct & champion all women, if thats the image you sell.
It is obvious that people with the capacity and inclination gathered IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) info from various accounts and that for MOD- telling the other influencers what she had actually posted about all of them was the least damaging option.
Bravo.

Reactions: 6
I do, her friend has been a total witch to their other 'friends'....it's not a nice position to be in and also she may not have thought MOD was like that...I'd be upset if that was my friend.
Absolutely. And some of them were close friends, MOD was always ‘Anna darling’ etc of MP’s posts. Some of these women had long standing friendships and the comments are really difficult to receive. The Zoe Ball comments and digs at contrived stories, these are ‘trolly’ the same with calling FOD. twit, and he was nothing without the kids. This will hurt. FOD has to deal with the hurt but also that his ego stopped him from seeing. She actually resented him for his account and posts, these comments run deep for people who love her. Some have no duty of responsibility to maintain the friendship. FOD has to decide whether he is partially responsible for his choices in her feelings (maybe he refused to stop) and try to forge a way forward. And Clemmie T has to work out where her loyalties lie and that is not easy.
And Gaga’s trip to Antigua May well not happen so that’s a family blow 🥴
All in all it’s a real mess for those close to her. But the ruthless mamabitches will just use it to their advantage. Hungermama has gained 5000 followers so it’s the most profitable outcome from someone saying your desperate...

Reactions: 14
I’m too in the profession and it’s correct we have lectures upon lectures about the use of social media. We were never allowed to even post out uniform, name badge, nothing. And never give advice on SM . I use to view a lot of her posts like 🙈. I’m quite high up in management and unfortunately if I was her boss I would of been summoned and then she would of been summoned this morning by higher bosses than me. For any healthcare professions on SM my advice is just don’t post anything that can damage the profession even how trivial (and this isn’t trivial) it is always protect your pin.
I too am a Registered HCP and senior clinical manager in the NHS. Having looked back through all the stuff posted I would have no hesitation in starting disciplinary proceedings as this stuff breeches the professional standards guidelines of my NHS trust, let alone the registration body standards.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
It has turned into a complete farce. Clemmie has become a scapegoat for everyone's Tattle issues.

IMO she did not make a racist remark. She was very silly for creating a false identity and slagging off her 'mates' and some of what she said was bitchy. BUT I don't think this punishment is just. This public flogging is actually now worse than her original 'crime' and we all know everyone loves a bit of hysteria and a bandwagon in the insta world. I watched the stories of the person that had her account suspended and I am glad she did. What she said was vile.

I bet the ones shouting the loudest have also got accounts/done similar gossiping to mates/been a bit stupid. If this was dealt with privately then none of this would have happened and it would all be over by now. It is a shame that the instagrammers no longer know the meaning of private. #content.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I feel sorry for the daughters, and all the children involved in this ridiculous insta world.

4A49EA7D-B59D-4BB7-AB5F-01EA39428DAC.jpeg

Oh Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️

edit - one from the guardian too. MOD is fucked isn’t she.

edit again - she has done a podcast titled ‘Mother of Demons’.

• Wow
  • Angry
I’m obviously too cynical in thinking CT, FOD and others knew about this before last week. If it was known about on here 6 months ago and he has 1 million followers, I just don’t buy that he didn’t know before.

Reactions: 10
She posted about having a sickness bug once and raving about taking activated charcoal to stop the vomiting. She had loads of followers jumping onto it saying they were getting some, never heard of charcoal etc. She didn't caveat once to say that it can interfere with the pill/medications. I contacted her to say wasn't it a bit irresponsible promoting quasi medical stuff without giving proper information. Nothing.

The thing is the majority of followers would just assume what she does/says was ok because of her job as a midwife. That is why these regulations are in place for people in positions of responsibility, she's been a bit of a loose cannon I think in a few areas.

Reactions: 20
Although this has got to be one of the best things that’s ever happened on Instagram / tattle I think all the insta mums need to get a life. People are acting as though she’s just been found out to have been serial killer. It’s not that deep. She’s made a tattle and bitched about people. Like a lot of us on here! I’ll be the first to admit I love a good gossip. I don’t know the full ins and outs of the story as there is a lot to keep up with but I think she’s perhaps bitched about a couple of her insta mum friends. Who can blame her? They’re mostly all twats! I think people need to gain a little perspective here. I think the whole thing is HIGHLY entertaining but I think it’s been totally blown out of proportion.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m obviously too cynical in thinking CT, FOD and others knew about this before last week. If it was known about on here 6 months ago and he has 1 million followers, I just don’t buy that he didn’t know before.
We had sort of rumbled Alice, but it didn’t really come out till recently when @Sweettutu pulled it all together. Alice's comments on other threads would barely have been noticed. Unless you search user it wasn’t obvious. Any of them could be on here in different threads.

I think the cards are just weird.
[/QUOTE]
They are just a complete rip off! Honestly who wants to spend money on a few overpriced bits of paper to make themselves feel better?? 🤣

There’s a comment of mine on the threads saying I didn’t think Alice was MOD because she wouldn’t have called FOD those names 🤣 I obviously underestimated her.
View attachment 56394
Oh Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️

edit - one from the guardian too. MOD is fucked isn’t she.

edit again - she has done a podcast titled ‘Mother of Demons’.
I really think MOD needs to publicly address some of this. I don’t think Kelechi should be controlling the narrative because she’s really telling some whoppers about what MOD has said.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
This has now become a race issue rather than anything else. Is it bullying or trolling? I don't think so, she just slagged off some people on a website. Unless she was personally sending people trolling messages? I can't say whether I think the comments made about CB are racist or not. I guess I have to bow down to POC and how they feel but the suggestion that she set up an account to be racist isn't right and it is the story now being told.

I can't believe it's being reported all around the world. This is an absolute tit show. I don't this witch hunt is fair at all. Yes she fucked up but she didn't set up an account to be racist and I don't think her comment about CB being aggressive (which she is) makes her a bad midwife. FOD clearly knew about it but they're trying to save him from the fallout. If she wasn't suffering from some mental health issues before, I think it is pretty obvious she will be now. This is terrifying.

Reactions: 14
Poor MOD can't even hide in a cupboard as sodding FOD is in there already, dressed as a salted caramel mince pie ready for Christmas ads with ALDI.

• Haha
Reactions: 96
I don’t think so....hence I don’t see why CT needs time to ‘process’ it. Like somebody said above she’s prob thinking of the most lucrative way to react.
I don't think that it's because anything was said about her. I think it's because the woman she always seems to be aspiring to emulate, who she considered enough of a friend that she shared in the birth of her daughter, who's house she's stayed at, who's move out of London has inspired her own relocation (if they ever sell their London gaff) is not the lovely supportive woman she thought.

Reactions: 5
I really don't think this is suitable as discussion material. They may have put themselves in the public arena, but their marriage is private and I feel strongly it should be out of bounds. Criticise them for being greedy and grabby, but the children and their marriage are the other side of a line which ought not to be crossed.
Personally it’s not an area I want to discuss, it’s obvious there’s massive problems, but if people want to discuss it they are welcome. There is no line, the brand of Daughters has capitalised and sold their #couplegoals marriage as often as they possibly can. Breaks away, birthday, longwinded posts of appreciation, you cannot expect people to not comment on the unbelievable hypocrisy of her comments!!!

Reactions: 19
I'm in no way defending MOD, but this comment "Alice" made is conveniently ignored by all, as it doesn't fit the way the narrative is going;
Screenshot_2019-11-11-12-16-19.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 48
Someone made a really good comment on here the other day about Jacob Rees-Mog. Here’s someone who’s clearly made outrageous comments about Grenfell victims and no one has said a thing. Our current political system is shrewd with racist undertones every-way you look and this has only been heightened since Brexit. Our current PM has made disgusting overtly racist comments about Muslim women yet he gets away with it. The outrage these instamums are showing against a bitchy midwife is bleeping nauseating. If you are so concerned about white privilege and calling out racism then go and bleeping educate yourselves. It’s so easy for them to jump on a bandwagon but what about forming your own opinion and and standing by it even if it means loosing some followers. Come 12th December I wonder how many of them will use their “influence” to show us which side they play for

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.