MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ummed and ahhed about whether I should post this as last time I said something that was a little bit in support of Clemmie my account got blocked and I had to make a new one. I am a participant in another thread so I really hope the same doesn’t happen again. This is just my opinion and I would appreciate it if I wasn’t jumped on for it.
I am not condoning what clemmie did in the slightest, however I can’t help but feel a little sorry for her.
What she did was wrong, however if we were in her position would we have come on here in an attempt to change perception of our family?
The bullying of her peers was wrong, she should not have stooped to that level, however I feel that some people are taking it to the extreme a bit. Some of the influencers affected are using this as a marketing tool I feel, to raise their profiles. How many people on here witch about their friends behind their backs? And I am sure those influencers have done the same thing. Were they really friends? Or friends just because of their status on Instagram? Not saying any of it is right but all these people condemning her should be looking at their own behaviour and holding themselves to the same standards that they are holding clemmie to.

I feel sorry for her because she is being pulled through the coals for her behaviour yet there are other influencers who have done worse in my opinion and nothing is ever said about them, for example PTWM and the misappropriated funds, sacconejolys and the child abuse, I grams and child neglect, and I am sure there are many more I am unaware of. My hope that this could be the start of influencers being held accountable for their actions no matter who they are.

edit: as for the use of their children, I think FOD and MOD are not the worse for this by far, the sacconejolys record everything, and PTWM broadcasts her children’s conversations when they are on the phone to her and the don’t even know she is doing it, she tags their SM accounts and then members of the public follow them. I think she is far worse when it comes to safeguarding her children and making money from them than the OD’s.

As for the racism bit, I am mixed race, Caribbean and English. From what I have seen I don’t see what clemmie said as being racist, however if she said more than what I saw then I may change my mind. I spoke to my dad who is black and told him what she said, and me and him think the same. What she was a comment, a misunderstanding from someone who has no idea what it means to be black, has never experienced the struggle of being a minority, just the same as people who comment on others privilege, often those comments come from a place of not being able to experience these things so it therefore becomes a criticism.
Racism is wrong full stop,having been affected by it my whole life I know how hurtful it is, however me and my dad are two people (not saying it’s wrong that others think it was racist) who do not feel it was a racist comment, it came from lack of experience. I also think that sometimes some people so over play the race card, I think for it to hold value and something to be done it has to be used in the right way. I am not saying this about Candice Brathwaite though as I don’t know anything about her, haven’t read anything she has done or anything like that so I am not commenting on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
CT is another one milking the situation, 'so many emotions, this is so personal, please give me the space and time to process this' :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was probably too busy to watch Kelechnekoff’s stories. Glad she saw fit to delete what was probably a poorly informed comment.

I do think the MOD comment was wrong but CB and Kelechnekoff were bang out of order on this. They properly misrepresented the story to deflect from CB and her Pimp show.

Did anyone see @dadofmadlads comment on FOD’s post?
she put the stories back up but changed the wording slightly.

What did Madlads Sam say? I didnt spot it.

What did Sam say?

Opps. I didnt mean to ask that twice.
He said it was all nuts or something like that. He got a little bit of feedback but I can’t remember if it was good or bad.

I see them walking round Ramsgate with their noses in the air, they do not acknowledge local people. People In the real world go to Tops Tiles to fit out a bathroom not some poncy place that no one can afford.Then rub it in people's faces. Go back to Dulwich with your monotone videos. DFL's go back to London! :geek:(n)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Has anyone else noticed that Clemmie T deleted some stories? She said something like she was pleased to see kelechnecoffs account had been reinstated and that she was with her at a conference last week and no one should be silenced like that.
Her stories saying that are still showing for me.

Reactions: 1
I agree that she should have kept her profile about the midwife life, with just a side of personal stuff, rather than trade in her career for Instafame and freebies.
I don't know if any of you follow @gynaegeek, but she has managed this perfectly! Unfortunately, MOD let the adoration get to her head.

I'm a Black woman and I don't think MOD is racist at all. I really can't understand all the influencers who have taken up with CB. She is aggressive, does turn everything into a race issue and is clearly all about the freebies.
She did what she had to do, being a mouthpiece for the Black woman to highlight White privilege and then put up a post on her account saying "I'm tired and highlighting race issues is draining, so from now on my account is all about the fashion and presenting..." 🙄
She's definitely trying to use her platform as a catapult to getting freebies and being an influencer and getting opportunities she could never get without Instafame.
Don't get me wrong, white privilege is very real, I feel it every day in my line of work, but CB is very far from a relatable WOC for me.
I gave birth this year, had a fantastic experience, was listened to and supported by the White midwives at a SE Ldn birth centre.
I went to school with @gynaegeek

I’m not surprised that she’s been successful, she was always very intelligent and academic.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed that Clemmie T deleted some stories? She said something like she was pleased to see kelechnecoffs account had been reinstated and that she was with her at a conference last week and no one should be silenced like that.
Yeah, she reuploaded with different captions as obviously someone had informed her quickly about what K had been posting, she added 'I haven't seen the stories in question'.

Reactions: 5
Right hello all, I've finally read all of the threads and I'm pretty upset with where this is all going.

As a WOC I don't think Clemmie said anything racist, she said that one woman was aggressive and used her race to shut down the conversation. I followed CB for a while and I would agree with Clemmie on this. She didn't say all black women are or target any women because of their race. If anything this shows the depressing situation we're in where someone can't be critical of a WOC without being called racist. Some of those people calling Clemmie racist were shocking racist saying that white people don't wash! Totally unacceptable.

Clemmie made one comment about race and out of context I can see why some would call it racist but if you've followed CB and know the context then it's easily dismissed unless you're looking for a stick to beat someone with or are too scared to say anything. This whole issue really undermines genuine racism. And I say that as someone who has been used by past employers on panels and events to boost their diversity. This being whipped up into a racism scandal isn't helping anyone.
I couldn’t agree with you more. The problem is that if ANYONE dares try and say this outside of this ‘safe’ space they are shot down. There are so many things I’d like to say to so many people on Instagram but I know that I’d be deleted OR and what really stops me is the clear knowledge that I would be attacked and branded a racist myself. This is one of the myriad of reasons why we can’t move forward in the discussion.

Reactions: 23
I agree that she should have kept her profile about the midwife life, with just a side of personal stuff, rather than trade in her career for Instafame and freebies.
I don't know if any of you follow @gynaegeek, but she has managed this perfectly! Unfortunately, MOD let the adoration get to her head.

I'm a Black woman and I don't think MOD is racist at all. I really can't understand all the influencers who have taken up with CB. She is aggressive, does turn everything into a race issue and is clearly all about the freebies.
She did what she had to do, being a mouthpiece for the Black woman to highlight White privilege and then put up a post on her account saying "I'm tired and highlighting race issues is draining, so from now on my account is all about the fashion and presenting..." 🙄
She's definitely trying to use her platform as a catapult to getting freebies and being an influencer and getting opportunities she could never get without Instafame.
Don't get me wrong, white privilege is very real, I feel it every day in my line of work, but CB is very far from a relatable WOC for me.
I gave birth this year, had a fantastic experience, was listened to and supported by the White midwives at a SE Ldn
I ummed and ahhed about whether I should post this as last time I said something that was a little bit in support of Clemmie my account got blocked and I had to make a new one. I am a participant in another thread so I really hope the same doesn’t happen again. This is just my opinion and I would appreciate it if I wasn’t jumped on for it.
I am not condoning what clemmie did in the slightest, however I can’t help but feel a little sorry for her.
What she did was wrong, however if we were in her position would we have come on here in an attempt to change perception of our family?
The bullying of her peers was wrong, she should not have stooped to that level, however I feel that some people are taking it to the extreme a bit. Some of the influencers affected are using this as a marketing tool I feel, to raise their profiles. How many people on here witch about their friends behind their backs? And I am sure those influencers have done the same thing. Were they really friends? Or friends just because of their status on Instagram? Not saying any of it is right but all these people condemning her should be looking at their own behaviour and holding themselves to the same standards that they are holding clemmie to.

I feel sorry for her because she is being pulled through the coals for her behaviour yet there are other influencers who have done worse in my opinion and nothing is ever said about them, for example PTWM and the misappropriated funds, sacconejolys and the child abuse, I grams and child neglect, and I am sure there are many more I am unaware of. My hope that this could be the start of influencers being held accountable for their actions no matter who they are.

As for the racism bit, I am mixed race, Caribbean and English. From what I have seen I don’t see what clemmie said as being racist, however if she said more than what I saw then I may change my mind. I spoke to my dad who is black and told him what she said, and me and him think the same. What she was a comment, a misunderstanding from someone who has no idea what it means to be black, has never experienced the struggle of being a minority, just the same as people who comment on others privilege, often those comments come from a place of not being able to experience these things so it therefore becomes a criticism.
Racism is wrong full stop,having been affected by it my whole life I know how hurtful it is, however me and my dad are two people (not saying it’s wrong that others think it was racist) who do not feel it was a racist comment, it came from lack of experience. I also think that sometimes some people so over play the race card, I think for it to hold value and something to be done it has to be used in the right way. I am not saying this about Candice Brathwaite though as I don’t know anything about her, haven’t read anything she has done or anything like that so I am not commenting on her.
i don’t think Clemmie is racist at all. It’s just about candices character. I can’t see any posts of Clemmie slagging off Nadiya Hussain it’s Candices character that makes me & other people dislike her too. I don’t know how every time someone says this, that Candice was a pimp and doesn’t have a good character and only wants to take your money that it gets turned around as racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Clemmie T's stories hit the right note for me, I don't think MOD's real life friends need to deal with it all in public, it's obviously really crappy for them.

I'm also glad Kelechnekoff's account has been reinstated but she has been sharing some complete lies about what MOD did; the one comment MOD made about CB could be damaging enough without needing to embellish the situation.

Everyone leaping to Kelechi's defence reminds me of the Cash Carraway saga, when everyone had to share messages of support for the poor bullied single mum, until they ended up with egg on their face when she turned out to be an awful liar.

Reactions: 16
There is A LOT of virtue signalling going on with the other Instawankers.

Reactions: 23
What tv show was MOD in that’s been going around stories when MOD must have been early twenties and had long hair. Was it a C4 dating show it feels so familiar what was it?

Reactions: 1
I think Clemmie T probably has the most right of the “friends” to comment. MOD was present at her birth, shared that intimate moment and has now shat all over her. She addressed her silence and left it there.

Reactions: 19
What tv show was MOD in that’s been going around stories when MOD must have been early twenties and had long hair. Was it a C4 dating show it feels so familiar what was it?
Fool Around With My Girlfriend. There's a video of it on the first post of this thread.

Reactions: 3
Clemmie T's stories hit the right note for me, I don't think MOD's real life friends need to deal with it all in public, it's obviously really crappy for them.

I'm also glad Kelechnekoff's account has been reinstated but she has been sharing some complete lies about what MOD did; the one comment MOD made about CB could be damaging enough without needing to embellish the situation.

Everyone leaping to Kelechi's defence reminds me of the Cash Carraway saga, when everyone had to share messages of support for the poor bullied single mum, until they ended up with egg on their face when she turned out to be an awful liar.
They're incapable of standing alone and owning their tit. They have to be on a side, and always the winning side until tit hits the fan the they'll go running back. It's sad especially for MODs genuine friends, more people have had compassion and stuck up for her here than her real friends or even her own husband. All these statements are doing is making the situation worse because even her own husband is giving the impression hes against her. All they care about is their image and want to be seen doing the popular thing and not what they believe is right. I bet at least 70% of them think the comments weren't that bad but wont say

Reactions: 12
There must be more to it. If she has made profiles and messaged them directly "trolling" them then fair enough. It just seen so dramatic but I know these Instagrammers love to use anything for their own benefit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.