MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget @tetyanawrites - Tetyana Denford, Hungermama’s friend. Still gobsmacked by her posturing and she came on here. She is followed by Mod and Fod.
Have yet to see screenshots of any of these threats that Hunger Mama said she was receiving from MoD. The only screenshot I’ve seen is where she messaged Tetyana saying she was getting them and that MoD was bullying a ‘poor single mother’ 🙄

Next day on her Insta - pre order details for my book everyone to help it become a best seller.

Pathetic

I do think Tetyana was used a bit by HM as her mouthpiece to test the reaction waters and that HM fed her bullshit that didn’t happen (I.e the threats). I don’t feel the slightest bit sorry for Tetyana though as she was LOVING her moment in the limelight at the time as her 2 million stories demonstrated.

Reactions: 14
Dr Christian gets reported all the time. & wasn’t he in the papers recently for suggesting to a bloke on Tinder they should meet up and get high on Ket or something?
Fairly sure he’s still practicing lol
I’ve not seen Dr Christian as anything other than a Dr in the public eye. I would respect him as a Dr after that. If he was on SM flogging germolene tiles, 4K sinks and pretending to be everyone’s friend then it might be a little different. I certainly am not aware of him as an influencer.

Reactions: 10
Who wrote this? It should be individual's. 🧐 Sorry, but I expect a decent standard of English grammar and spelling from officialdom.
Hands up, I'm a total Twitter novice. How do I find all the comments about this on Twitter? I've searched #motherofdaughters - doesn't bring much up. Am I missing something? 🤪
Thanks!

Clemmie’s biggest problem is that she will now have apparently been reported to the NMC three times. Once for inappropriate breastfeeding comments on her blog; once for sending bullying DMs on Instagram; and now for racist comments and ‘trolling’ on Instagram. (The first two might be hearsay?)

It appears she doesn’t have the skills to manage a business social media account, alongside a professional healthcare role.

I personally thought the cheap necklace, scrubs and work badge sales pitch photo was highly unprofessional.
I know of with absolute certainty there was another report re bullying about a year ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hands up, I'm a total Twitter novice. How do I find all the comments about this on Twitter? I've searched #motherofdaughters - doesn't bring much up. Am I missing something? 🤪
Thanks!

I know of with absolute certainty there was another report re bullying about a year ago.
Try putting Clemmie Hooper in the search box on Twitter

Reactions: 2
Who would have thought that MOD would have found her greatest allies on Tattle and not her faux mates from Insta. It’s really gone to far and something that these women should have dealt with in private, but they are all so hungry for the limelight.

Reactions: 38
This isn’t going to end well. All because Hunger Mama had a cook book to promote.

I hope there is actually more to it than we know about because based on what we do know, it should have been dealt with off social media between friends/work colleagues. Which I think is what a lot of them wanted to do. But oh no, Hunger Mama & TMS needed their moment on Insta stories
Shame on them.
I mean, I do not, in any way think that she should lose her job over this. Even though I think her comment about CB was racist. But blaming people who outed her for her isn’t right, she did this, not them. If she hadn’t done it then they’d have had nothing to out her for.

Reactions: 5
But it’s not the public’s decision and she is an NHS midwife, she uses her platform to get attention as a midwife, This Morning and Radio 4 Jane Garvey as an example. So by bringing this public shame and attention upon herself she is bringing her reputation and her line of work into disrepute. Regardless of the issues around comments on Candice, she is a well known figure and this WILL cause huge issues in her department for those above her particularly when caring for WOC. There will be people kicking off, refusing her care. This is massive and she has damaged her reputation as a professional. It’s really sad. But when she sat at home and chose to Tattle she made a very foolish choice. To come on as herself and try to speak out would have been far wiser. But she couldn’t have spoken her mind.
I honestly think the NMC will have to look into it due to the heavy publicity. I expect there's gonna be a lot of eye-rolling going on in the NMC offices this morning. Their job is to protect the public and ensure safe practice. As much as I don't deny that MoD and FoD are dicks this really doesn't compare to unsafe clinical practice or incompetency.
I think people are really doing some convoluted mental gymnastics in order to convince themselves and eachother that Clem is a bad midwife because they just don't like her and she grinds their gears!

Reactions: 23
Who would have thought that MOD would have found her greatest allies on Tattle and not her faux mates from Insta. It’s really gone to far and something that these women should have dealt with in private, but they are all so hungry for the limelight.
Exactly this! Everybody saying how tattle is evil blah blah but there’s now more sympathy on here for her than anything!
(not him though...he’s still a twit)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's very telling that the women who jumped on this are all z-listers (who don't even know the facts) and the bigger names have said nothing. I'm wondering if Clemmie T will still be moving to Ramsgate after this?

Reactions: 18
I only heard of Hollie / theyesmummum because of MOD. I once bought her pointless yesmum ‘cards’ as well (via MOD). How many other people did this....

What I’m saying is MOD will have earned that woman thousands. And how does Yesmum/ Hollie respond when her friend clearly needs help? She immediately unfollows clemmie and posts supportive messages about a woman who has said “no one with mental health issues should be a midwife“ and that white women smell.

I don’t think Hollie/“yesmum” can even have watched that lady’s offensive videos before desperately clambering to support her.

With friends like that....

Please feel free to unfollow yesmum/Hollie, don’t buy her pointless cards and don’t buy her future book.
Her cards give me the absolute rage - trite Instagram inspo bollocks targeting women who feel a bit crap about themselves probably because they've spent too much time on Instagram. It's not "Women supporting women" it's Women fleecing women.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
What I find deafening is the tumble weed going through all the other instamum accounts right now. The stories AVOIDING anything about it, or no stories at all. The posts avoiding anything about it, or no posts at all — AND YET they were the same crowd ass patting and sharing her every move beforehand. Jewellery launch- shared and swipe ups added, podcasts shared, book launch shared, DJing some random festival shared, talks given shared.... and now nothing. I think the other instamums need to be canny and actually state their position on it with dignity and respect else they face going down with a sinking ship. When trust is lost in the very hierarchy your income is based on (IG/ influencers being trusted etc) then you need to show that you are genuine and not just complicit and doing the same thing - as that’s all their silence says to me...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her cards give me the absolute rage - trite Instagram inspo bollocks targeting women who feel a bit crap about themselves probably because they've spent too much time on Instagram. It's not "Women supporting women" it's Women fleecing women.
Lol I love this, they should be obliged to put that instead of #ad: #womenfleecingwomen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It says an awful lot about Hollie The Yes Mum, Hungermama, FOD, Tetyana, and all these other muppets slagging her off who were previously ‘friends’. No one has any class any more.
If you were hurt by someone, why would you publicly shame them. If you actually cared about them, you would respect yourself a little more surely? Clemmie Telford has largely avoided it, but even her comments on others posts are pretty sickening. She and her family stayed with the Hoopers and MOD was at her home birth sharing those newborn cuddles. If this was my friend, I would be feeling really sorry for them and how they’d done that when they had so much, because it does clearly show how nothing bought MOD any happiness. If she couldn’t stand FODs popularity and refusal to see posting their kids as anything but ‘fun’ then clearly this was at odds with her profession and what she wanted to share. Whatever the bitchy side of her nature, she wanted fame off her own, her looks, her house, her holidays and not based solely on her kids. He eclipsed her with his (debatable) humour and the kids. I thought for ages she seemed very unhappy.
Not making excuses but thinking about how no one, not a single person has said, you did a tit thing but I love you. Even FODs open comments, if he loved her, he’d shut that down, it’s soberinv to read, even as an outsider who thinks she’s a bitchy, grabby money-chaser. The comments on her posts are everywhere now.
Why is her management allowing this?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh god, you are spot on! Exactly why I hate all that tit!

I mean, I do not, in any way think that she should lose her job over this. Even though I think her comment about CB was racist. But blaming people who outed her for her isn’t right, she did this, not them. If she hadn’t done it then they’d have had nothing to out her for.
And if you were a POC would you genuinely want to be treated by her in your most vulnerable hours when delivery a baby? Also- it’s not up to anyone but the NMC- they have fairly strict social media policies, and she has blatantly breached them, there is no question of that. When choosing to join your personal and professional lives for financial gain you need to be bomb-proof or risk it all falling apart. While the going was good she/they were clearly raking it in and one eye should always have been on their professional conduct, as this WAS a business make no mistake! As someone who has chosen and advised on social media avenues for multinational clients previously I wouldn’t touch them with a barge pole now or in the future

Reactions: 2
I think people are jumping on this and turning into nasty old cows. Clemmie is guilty of many things - using her kids, false advertising and so on and I would love the 'instabubble' to burst but the others have sat back and seen the way it's going and are going in for the fatal blow. I wish these women (and it is largely women) that are all giving their opinion on it all would realise that it's nothing to do with them and that we DON'T CARE. They have lost all perspective. Sometimes I imagine explaining all of this to my elderly Mum and she would think we were all insane!

Reactions: 17
Lol I love this, they should be obliged to put that instead of #ad: #womenfleecingwomen
I feel the same about all those "Mum slogan sweatshirts" - it's commodified motherhood - how many ways can we monetise Motherhood and take advantage of women feeling bit lonely and crap stuck at home with small kids. Let's hope this whole debacle makes women think twice about buying mum merch.

Reactions: 27
I agree that she should have kept her profile about the midwife life, with just a side of personal stuff, rather than trade in her career for Instafame and freebies.
I don't know if any of you follow @gynaegeek, but she has managed this perfectly! Unfortunately, MOD let the adoration get to her head.

I'm a Black woman and I don't think MOD is racist at all. I really can't understand all the influencers who have taken up with CB. She is aggressive, does turn everything into a race issue and is clearly all about the freebies.
She did what she had to do, being a mouthpiece for the Black woman to highlight White privilege and then put up a post on her account saying "I'm tired and highlighting race issues is draining, so from now on my account is all about the fashion and presenting..." 🙄
She's definitely trying to use her platform as a catapult to getting freebies and being an influencer and getting opportunities she could never get without Instafame.
Don't get me wrong, white privilege is very real, I feel it every day in my line of work, but CB is very far from a relatable WOC for me.
I gave birth this year, had a fantastic experience, was listened to and supported by the White midwives at a SE Ldn birth centre.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I was contacted by on here by a journalist at The Guardian earlier in the year. She wanted me to talk about Cash Carraway. The conversation got to Cash V Instamum’s and I spoke at length about MOD.Interestingly the reporter also had a profile on Tattle and she asked me to contact another user as she had not had a reply...I never heard back from ‘Alice’ either!

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.