MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving aside the specific details of this case don't we think that every single influencer/flogger/youtuber has a secret account on at least one forum where they are the subject of a thread? They're ALL at it. And if they don't have the time then the bigger Youtubers get their PAs to set up accounts to spy for them and diss the opposition.

Just reading a fantastic book called 'Sharenthood: Why we should think before we talk about our kids online' by Leah Plunkett, a Law Professor from the States, published this year and available in hardback from usual outlets. Can't recommend it highly enough, very readable and witty and totally skewers the egos and false authenticity that arise when, in her words, 'the family business is turning personal business into everyone else's business'.

Reactions: 14
Aliceinwonderlust interacted with almost every one of my posts about her. I have spent the evening reading old and new threads and Clemmie is still very active on Tattle with 2 different usernames! It didn’t take long to figure out! Hey Clemmie 🖐🏻❤

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Someone just sent me this from a parenting group they are on. Not sure if I’m reading this completely right but MOD was on women’s hour speaking about midwifery and said something which hasn’t been scientifically proven and said she would release a statement on social media with a correction but instead just blocked the person who called her out on it...
Oh my word. It really is all about her isnt it. That woman was being very polite and genuine.
Having seen that I am really convinced now that she is not cut out for a life where she doesn't receive 100% public adoration.
She just cant handle it can she?
I feel for her sake she needs to step away and it will be the best thing she has ever done.

Reactions: 3
Edit - You can't see the photos here but someone on insta droning on about how she needs sacking as they can't see how she will be able to separate what she did from doing her job as a midwife.
My response-
What a load of crap. This is taking it way too far IMO. Jesus Christ, we all like to gossip about celebrities/influencers/people at work but we can ABSOLUTELY separate it from our jobs. She can still be a good midwife. I can still do my job even though I post on here. I'm not thinking of bloody tattle or gossip when I'm working. I'm not thinking about it 5 minutes after closing the tab on my phone. Jesus Christ some people are dramatic. Yeah she was silly to do it and took it too far, but we all make mistakes, there are far more important things to be worrying about/discussing on social media.
I disagree, I think she’s really compromised herself professionally.

Realistically she would be able to separate her professional life and personal life, however I think the multiple accounts, the provocative and manipulative comments etc could have her mental health called into question.

If, god forbid, something goes wrong at her work that results in a negative outcome then all of this would be used as ammunition against her by any lawyer worth their salt. She’s compromised her integrity and made her judgement and soundness of mine questionable in a very public forum and I’m not sure an NHS trust or the Midwifery council could turn a blind eye to it. She’s become a liability.

Reactions: 10
Aliceinwonderlust interacted with almost every one of my posts about her. I have spent the evening reading old and new threads and Clemmie is still very active on Tattle with 2 different usernames! It didn’t take long to figure out! Hey Clemmie 🖐🏻❤
I really don’t think she’d be that stupid to be currently still commenting on Tattle threads. That would be lunacy.

Reactions: 15
Who who who?!

Reactions: 4
Leaving aside the specific details of this case don't we think that every single influencer/flogger/youtuber has a secret account on at least one forum where they are the subject of a thread? They're ALL at it. And if they don't have the time then the bigger Youtubers get their PAs to set up accounts to spy for them and diss the opposition.

absolutely! Why would you miss the opportunity for all that feedback?!

Reactions: 5
Am still so bloody amused by the title of this thread. Bravo all round 👏 Can’t see it being bettered!

Reactions: 7
It's not like MOD is spouting about controversial tactics in that info about inductions. In between having my 5 year old and 3 year old our hospital changed their policy from being inducted at 42 weeks to 41 weeks and that seems to be the standard at hospitals near us. That must be in line with NICE guidelines?

I'm very surprised by the lack of blue tickers liking FODs post. Clemmie T has stayed really quiet on this. I wonder if anyone will ask her about it at the event she is hosting tonight.
The induction controversy is between different ‘wings’ of healthcare, if I can describe it like that. There are those who disagree with the NICE approach and Clemmie is very well aware of that, which is the background to that conversation. I still think she didn’t handle it very well.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t think she’d be that stupid to be currently still commenting on Tattle threads. That would be lunacy.
Maybe she's fully turning to the dark side , got nothing to loose, only just skimmed the surface as to what she really thinks of all the Instahuns, plus we have cookies here 😂 🍪

Reactions: 8
I’d think that Clemmie isn’t in the right frame of mind to still be posting.

With all the tit she’s poured over herself the last thing she’d be doing is adding to it online and waiting for a Tattler to discover it.

Reactions: 6
I imagine she’s thinking of herself like Jade Goody now with the Shilpa Shetty carryon and will be hoping for a sob story to get in everyone’s good graces again.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.