MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steph and Clemmie T are still following her. Hopefully they are more than just insta friends and they actually support MOD through this rather than just ditching her. I think it will make them look bad if they just abandon her...wouldn’t be cool.
They shouldn’t just forgive her though, hopefully they have had it out with her, but true friends will stick by you...let’s see!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It’s seems as if she’s getting crucified for anything and everything now.

I’m pretty sure that my hospital consultant said similar to me. I haven’t read them in depth, but skim reading & MoDs responses don’t come across as that unreasonable to me. The person who sent them on the other hand was coming across as a tad persistent to put it politely.
I was also told this by two consultants in different countries. I agree Clemmie’s responses seem well reasoned and the sender was overly keen.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why her calling CB aggressive is automatically racist? CB does come across aggressive
Because historically people accuse POC as being aggressive. I think I'd be pretty aggressive too if every day I had to fight against constant judgement for the colour of my skin too.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’ve no idea how this bandwagon jumper can say the account didn’t breach Insta guidelines and that it was deleted solely because of her colour. It clearly breached guidelines and she seemed to be purposely taking things too far to try and get her account deleted exactly so people would be saying things like this.

Ridiculous of Yes Mum to be making such a statement. Embarrassed for these people and their desperation to be ‘woke’.
mrs Hayward was worse! Thanks for educating me 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
I’ve no idea how this bandwagon jumper can say the account didn’t breach Insta guidelines and that it was deleted solely because of her colour. It clearly breached guidelines and she seemed to be purposely taking things too far to try and get her account deleted exactly so people would be saying things like this.

Ridiculous of Yes Mum to be making such a statement. Embarrassed for these people and their desperation to be ‘woke’.
Definitely, the wokers are out in full force. Meanwhile CB is trying to pick up her next #ad 😂

Reactions: 8
Because historically people accuse POC as being aggressive. I think I'd be pretty aggressive too if every day I had to fight against constant judgement for the colour of my skin too.
okay, but I have met plenty of white people who I would describe as ‘aggressive’ personalities? I don’t see why it’s automatically racist, it’s just a comment

Reactions: 18
I think what she was getting at is there’s clients of hers who would listen and possibly push for an unnecessary induction which causes more risks for mother and baby because of what Clemmie said. Surely she can’t just spout stuff on the radio which has no scientific back up.
I have a feeling there is scientific back up. I am not medical professional. I’m not going hunting for that evidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So right now is 20.12 and FOD is yet to post his #ad. Should we be worried?!?
I don’t think he literally meant posting will resume. I think he meant ‘life goes on’ and he has a family and dog that needs life to ‘just go on’. I hope I’m right and he’s focusing on them, but who knows

Reactions: 5
It's really surprised me how mod became some sort of go to media midwife. She appeared on TV shows such as this morning and something else with Emma Willis. I just don't understand, she's certainly not the most experienced.
I think it's the fact she was already media savvy. Most NHS workers are flat out working a minimum of 4 twelve hour shifts a week on tit pay with no perks and naf all sleep to then find the time to become Instagram slebs... it probably helps that the Grade A twit had connections too...

Reactions: 7
As a WOC I object to the forbiddance of the use of aggressive, whether it's a POC, white or whatever. If you behave aggressively you are aggresive, period. That might be subjective I accept, but I would describe CB, CC, CH as displaying aggression on the gram. Kelechnekoff was inarguably aggressive in those stories, nothing to do with the co!our of her skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Steph and Clemmie T are still following her. Hopefully they are more than just insta friends and they actually support MOD through this rather than just ditching her. I think it will make them look bad if they just abandon her...wouldn’t be cool.
They shouldn’t just forgive her though, hopefully they have had it out with her, but true friends will stick by you...let’s see!
They are close, when they lived in London Steph and Clemmie went to MOD/FOD house and they had dinner with their husbands as well.

Reactions: 1
Yes I see Clemmie T and Steph still follow her and have kept well out of it. TheYesMummum has clearly unfollowed her. Used to see Hollie in many instastories with MOD.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Also, there is nothing like a bit of drama to increase engagement.

Reactions: 3
Phew! I’ve caught up.

FOD’s post was his way of securing their advertising revenue stream. They would have agreed a strategy which is to sacrifice her social media persona, in favour of his. Though the absence of the family unit will impact that.

So much is being said about the racist comments. I do think some of Alice’s comments were written in a provocative way. I don’t necessarily think they were wrong, just worded badly. Candice on more than one occasion has described violent acts she would like to carry out, let’s not forget that. Equally “the race card” itself is racist terminology which shouldn’t be used... could you imagine if that was used again someone with a disability (“the disabled card”)?!

I feel some empathy for Clemmie, I can just imagine the intense panic she must feel. Most* sources make it sound like Clemmie isn’t a very nice person and what she did, while not the crime of the century, was foolish.

*exception being women who have had her as their midwife, those reports tend to be more favourable towards her.

Reactions: 19
okay, but I have met plenty of white people who I would describe as ‘aggressive’ personalities? I don’t see why it’s automatically racist, it’s just a comment
If you also say mention that she plays the race card in the same comment it doesn’t help matters.

Reactions: 7
I see 668k too !

I just don’t understand why if MOD wanted to come on to tattle to defend herself she just lept straight into criticising other influencers?
It just doesn’t make any sense ?
I cannot understand the logic in it ?
If she is so upset by criticism why inflict that onto others ?
Because she had real beef with Cash. That's why she came on here! Then found a thread about her was started so joined in.

I've been a lurker here for months, and followed all these posts this weekend. One thing I noticed from the member search - Alice stopped in March, Leopard only posted for a day. Do we think she honestly stopped then, or is there a other username? It would explain the seemingly OTT reactions of some IGers, if they know of a third account?
I think she was banned for having multiple accounts.

I have been reading back on my posts in the MOD/FOD thread in February. Clemmie replies to most of my comments, she gets particularly pissed off when I calculated they had been gifted £125,000 of Destinology holidays in less than a year!
I felt there was something off about Aliceinwonderlust,I even wrote It think you have a lot of Instagram followers Alice’
1B23440F-6B70-48DD-A321-5ECC82249995.jpeg
A51520AF-301B-41DB-81F4-A9E86C9F85B1.jpeg
067CE494-B91E-4CAD-B9DA-6EC7A667A69F.jpeg
A37D1252-B2CC-47DB-8A5B-355617984F63.png

Reactions: 6
I think her name is Bokita... But I can't find it either 🤷🏻‍♀️
As she’s private I didn’t want to screen shot it, but I’ve gone back and scrolled as long as I can before my phone gave up and I can’t see it 🤔 sorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.