MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s seems as if she’s getting crucified for anything and everything now.

I’m pretty sure that my hospital consultant said similar to me. I haven’t read them in depth, but skim reading & MoDs responses don’t come across as that unreasonable to me. The person who sent them on the other hand was coming across as a tad persistent to put it politely.
I was going to say the same. My trust (very large teaching hospital) have a very strict 40+10 induction cut off and state that this is the maximum safety period that a woman should stay within to minimise risk of still birth.
In saying that pretty poor form of her to say she only wants to enjoy the publication of her book.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Day 3: Clemsta surely has to be in full-blown SM cold turkey by now: 'JUST ONE POST, JUST ONE... JUST ONE LITTLE POST, ONE REPLY, JUST ONE, JUST ONE, I PROMISE, JUST ONE, PLEEEEEEEEASE....'

Reactions: 5
It's standard to offer induction around 41 weeks anyway. There are far more risks involved in waiting once you get to that point as the shocking recent study in Sweden showed. Not a fan of her but she was fair to say that.
42 weeks was standard with my pregnancies (in a straightforward pregnancy) my daughter was born at 40+13 -the day before booked induction and my son at 40+10 no induction booked at that point.

Reactions: 4
It’s seems as if she’s getting crucified for anything and everything now.

I’m pretty sure that my hospital consultant said similar to me. I haven’t read them in depth, but skim reading & MoDs responses don’t come across as that unreasonable to me. The person who sent them on the other hand was coming across as a tad persistent to put it politely.
I don't have children and know nothing about placentas, but it seemed to me that the other person was genuinely worried about whether the information provided by MOD was correct. If the info was wrong or of dubious value (and I have absolutely no idea if it was right or wrong), then I can understand and in all honesty would then applaud the other person's persistence. This subject matter is potentially life and death. I'm not sure MOD's repeated self congratulations were appropriate. The other person was discussing the content, not the 'performance '.

Reactions: 14
Day 3: Clemsta surely has to be in full-blown SM cold turkey by now: 'JUST ONE POST, JUST ONE... JUST ONE LITTLE POST, ONE REPLY, JUST ONE, JUST ONE, I PROMISE, JUST ONE, PLEEEEEEEEASE....'
I'd imagine she's in her zen room, banned from using any devices for the forseeable.

She should pick from her vast library to pass the time. Perhaps the 'idiots guide to not being a complete social media fuckwaffle'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve not replied before but as a registered professional surely she will be looked into her fitness to practise. My governing body has a very strict social media rules and have been known to strike people off the register for going against these rules! If I wa shed I would be far more concerned about losing her job than anything else xx

Reactions: 8
I’ve not replied before but as a registered professional surely she will be looked into her fitness to practise. My governing body has a very strict social media rules and have been known to strike people off the register for going against these rules! If I wa shed I would be far more concerned about losing her job than anything else xx
What governing body is this?? My trust had strict social media rules and behaviour like this would definitely get to HR level but I doubt governing body (NMC) would get involved

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No-one big appears to have publicly stood by her. I understand why in self preservation terms, but if I was MOD, I'd be hurt. Even FOD checked the bus timetables before posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
See s previous post of mine one picture with CB and one with Nadiya Hussain which showed warmth and smiles. So maybe more to do with CB, personna

Who is TMS?
I don’t mean this glibly as I’m aware they’re are huge issues of race that I don’t understand, but is there a chance that asides from race maybe they just don’t get on? Perfectly open to being told I’m wrong here and to be clear - I don’t think she should have said what she did about her online.

Reactions: 9
I would like to see theyesmum's evidence for saying only WOC have their accounts suspended on instagram.

Themummydoctor has not said a word on the whole debacle, but has commented on CB's post. I was wondering if she works in the same trust as MOD and is worried about breach in SM policy.

I'd imagine she's in her zen room, banned from using any devices for the forseeable.

She should pick from her vast library to pass the time. Perhaps the 'idiots guide to not being a complete social media fuckwaffle'
Am guessing she'll have been in full justification mode with close friends/family since this broke. Definitely won't have been able to keep off SM in one form or another, way too addicted.

Do you know what is racist? That I can’t say that CB is a bleep without it being racist. I don’t have a problem with the colour of her skin, she could be blue for all I care, but I think that she’s a crappy person and I have the right to say that. Treating her differently (ie not calling her a bleep) because she is a WOC is racism surely. Are we not allowed to dislike people of different races now?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
Post-dates induction is a major controversy. Even the recent study is merely part of the discussion. Sara Whickham, who the questioner refers to, has a lot of evidence that some say contradicts the NHS recommendations. Clemmie will know all this so the background was fraught from the start. Caseloading midwives often take a wider view, and from memory her own Gas and Air blog encouraged women to have discussions with NHS staff about the balance of risks.

Her response around her book publication is truly disappointing and it was quite right to challenge her on her readiness to respond given how often she would have been asked about induction in the past.

Reactions: 9
It's not like MOD is spouting about controversial tactics in that info about inductions. In between having my 5 year old and 3 year old our hospital changed their policy from being inducted at 42 weeks to 41 weeks and that seems to be the standard at hospitals near us. That must be in line with NICE guidelines?

I'm very surprised by the lack of blue tickers liking FODs post. Clemmie T has stayed really quiet on this. I wonder if anyone will ask her about it at the event she is hosting tonight.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.