MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
End of day if you don’t want people to make comments about your family or self, don’t expose them on social media. It gets my goat that these people moan when they plaster their poor kids and their lives over social media than cry when they get a negative comment.

Reactions: 17
From what I can see lots of MOD's insta fweinds have unfollowed...
- DLAM
- Steph DBFH
- Clemmie Telford
- The Yess Mumm Mumm
- Scummy Mummies
- Mother Pukka
!!
Would be interesting to know how many are still following her private account rather than doing things for show.

Pukka only ever followed her private account I think rather than her public one. She was still following it yesterday

Reactions: 2
Same here. She also said that she would have knocked Clemmie 's teeth out. If I was CB I'd be mortified to be associated with her.
I don't think she is though, she's commented loads on her last post about how Kelechi's account has been deleted for "calling out racism" which is very much only half the story.

Reactions: 3
TMMI has completely paraphrased Kelechi there. I'm sorry but what Kelechi shared was story after story calling MOD a demon, she said that people with mental health problems aren't fit to work as midwives, she said that white women smell, she shared bullshit posts from other people blaming all sorts of things on MOD, like a blocked ureter (how Mod was to blame for that I don't know), she said that Mod bullied black WOMEN (plural) for months, and she was massively aggressive after being warned by Instagram. She spouted so much tit that was untrue.
This isn't Instagram being racist IMO

These instamums want to be seen as woke so badly that they'll implant themselves in just about anyone's hole
Sense at last!! It’s driving me crazy seeing how this is becoming a race issue. It was never anything to do with MOD being a racist, she was just dumb as hell coming on here. What the various accounts on Ig today and yesterday are doing is creating a storm out of something that suits their needs. Yes there are real issues to deal with regarding the care of WOC and yes there are still many battles to fight with regards to racism but F me if the root cause is one stupid instagrammer. What MOD did was on here and to some extent ( until found out) private. The account/accounts which have been removed have straight up been inflammatory and basically asking all of their followers to jump on board the witch hunt express.

Reactions: 22
Didn’t FOD say he would be back to doing what he does today? When does he usually start, um, ‘doing what he does’?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had never heard of Tattle before reading about what had happened. I've read some of the threads, and actually rather than petitions to bring it down I think it would be better if more people (especially younger people) read it in conjunction with Instagram posts to see that Instagram is not real life, and that what you put out there lasts forever, and is (rightly so) open to criticism.

I think in years to come people will look back on the exploitation of children by their parents and wonder what on earth was going through their parent's minds. I wonder if at some point we will start to see these children grow up and start to take legal action, and I hope legislation will start to be put in place.

I think as a society it has just become the norm to post about your children, I used to but since having some training at work on internet safety (I work with children and vulnerable young people) it was made me question whether this is sensible and have stopped posting about them, deleted posts and asked family and friends not to post about them. I figured I have little to gain from posting about them (a few likes), but potentially a lot to loose. It's an interesting discussion.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Sense at last!! It’s driving me crazy seeing how this is becoming a race issue. It was never anything to do with MOD being a racist, she was just dumb as hell coming on here. What the various accounts on Ig today and yesterday are doing is creating a storm out of something that suits their needs. Yes there are real issues to deal with regarding the care of WOC and yes there are still many battles to fight with regards to racism but F me if the root cause is one stupid instagrammer. What MOD did was on here and to some extent ( until found out) private. The account/accounts which have been removed have straight up been inflammatory and basically asking all of their followers to jump on board the witch hunt express.
That picture MoD posted of her with CB was a bad idea as it makes her look extremely uncomfortable sat next to her. Could easily have inflamed this issue.

Reactions: 1
MOD posted this on Instagram a while ago. It's madness to get upset by a few people when you have hundreds of thousands of followers. If only she had taken her own advice. Here endeth the lesson!
7AED6927-1554-4EAD-A8B8-E0C05428F303.png

Reactions: 9
From what I can see lots of MOD's insta fweinds have unfollowed her MOD account...
- DLAM
- Steph DBFH
- Clemmie Telford
- The Yess Mumm Mumm
- Scummy Mummies
- Mother Pukka
Some still follow on her personal so maybe it is all for show!
You should look at all the comments on TMS rabbit post from blue tick instamums... Quite telling really.
Also, so glad Steph dbhf has unfollowed her, I have bit of a soft spot for Steph ☺ - she's about the only instamum I can tolerate.

Reactions: 7
That picture MoD posted of her with CB was a bad idea as it makes her look extremely uncomfortable sat next to her. Could easily have inflamed this issue.
See s previous post of mine one picture with CB and one with Nadiya Hussain which showed warmth and smiles. So maybe more to do with CB, personna

Who is TMS?

Reactions: 13
Do you remember when we all watched The Truman Show and laughed about what a bleeping bonkers plot it was?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
See s previous post of mine one picture with CB and one with Nadiya Hussain which showed warmth and smiles. So maybe more to do with CB, personna

Who is TMS?
I’ve seen both those pictures. But the CB one is an unbelievably awkward one to post.

You should look at all the comments on TMS rabbit post from blue tick instamums... Quite telling really.
Also, so glad Steph dbhf has unfollowed her, I have bit of a soft spot for Steph ☺ - she's about the only instamum I can tolerate.
She’s really milking it. I can’t even remember what was said about her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.