MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s her birthday and was supposed to be the live event ‘how to fail’ (still can’t get over that?!!) this weekend, so maybe he’s at his parents with the girls and she was supposed to be having me time with her special events. But is now experiencing something very different 🤔

The papers haven’t even picked up the racism?
Iv followed these threads for months after getting annoyed by MOD and followed all this drama 👀 but somehow missed anything rascist she has said about CB..where can I find what she actually said?! Iv searched threads on here etc

Reactions: 1
I can not get over most of the comments.

Noone is perfect
I’ve done it myself
I’m a good listener
Keep being you
Give Clemmie a hug
No one knows what it’s like to rely on 4K sinks and Gousto meals til they’ve walked in your shoes.

Also the amount of folk saying they ‘Read Tattle’ are clearly making it up.

Flaming flamingoes...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is the issue that she’s trying to get across the fact that if ALL/a lot of midwives hold these views then their treatment and care of WOC could be a big factor? Or have I read her wrong x
No you haven’t read wrong. That’s exactly it.

Reactions: 14
I’d rather be a troll
Than a liar
Than flog my kids
Than slag off my friends
Than be a racist
Than be two faced
Than slag my husband off
Than be consumed by #gifted
Than be an influencer
Than preach what I don’t believe
Than live my life on the little screen
Than be part of a tribe that attack each other

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Iv followed these threads for months after getting annoyed by MOD and followed all this drama 👀 but somehow missed anything rascist she has said about CB..where can I find what she actually said?! Iv searched threads on here etc
Here

Reactions: 1
I have to say some of the comments about Clemmie being a midwife do seem a bit OTT, by all accounts she seems to be pretty good at her job. I had read previous posts where ppl said she had done an amazing job delivering their bsby (in fairness coulda been Clemmie saying that 🙈)
She'll be needing more than gas and air to get through the "anxiety" this will all cause her!
Def think the insta crew have more on her, there's no way she would have admitted this if they didn't have loads of proof and more..

Reactions: 8
Wether he knew about it or not, he looks like he’s aged about 30 years overnight

Reactions: 17
He looks bloody AWFUL in those stories.

Funnily, it is still him I despise the most out of the two.

Reactions: 11
I’m having to resist the urge to put the 🤮 emoji after every ‘big hugs to Clemmie’ post.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been out all day and had pages upon pages to catch up on just now 🤪. I see now FOD has done a post and also stories then. He looks fuming. Fuming with Gimme. I don’t think he was “in on it”. She did Alice all on her own. After watching Hungermamas stories the other day you’d think worse was said about her. So I agree, do they know more than we do? Why was she the one to do a story about it? I only recall one comment of Alice’s about HM. Oh to be a fly on the wall in the Hooper household these past few days. He’s mad as a hatter that her conduct has rocked his Insta. I think mainly he is really embarrassed by her. They’ve become so accustomed to the freebies so he’s mad about her threatening that, but also I reckon he is mad what it sets as an example to their daughters.

Reactions: 14
I absolutely agree with you here. I think Alice is the tip of the MOD iceberg.
I don’t think there is anything more or the Instamums would have shared. Too many desperate for attention would have hinted if not fully divulged any more information/ scandal that they had.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t noticed any of the ‘blue ticks’ liking or commenting on his post. Do they usually or have the bridges well and truly been burned?

Reactions: 2
His ego as an Instagram personality greatly outweighs his ethical responsibilities as a parent. Of course he looks rough.... thats all part of the show.

Reactions: 15
“What I do know is that online actions have real world consequences - this has impacted our family & it will take some time to recover.”

I’ve just read Simon’s statement again. That bit is ambiguous. What’s he referring to?

Is he insinuating that ‘online trolls’ COMPELLED Clemmie to post on Tattle, which has impacted their family in real life? Or is he referring to Clemmie’s actions online impacting their family in real life?

This statement is very carefully worded. It is clever. It has no doubt taken days to draft and has probably cost £££, which indicates how much their online business generates and how vital it is to them both to keep it operational.

Look at your own online actions, Simon. I’ve seen your small daughters on a potty and in the bath - what might the real life consequences of such overexposure be? Clemmie/Alice did nail it when she posted Simon is nothing without those girls.

Reactions: 24
His ego as an Instagram personality greatly outweighs his ethical responsibilities as a parent. Of course he looks rough.... thats all part of the show.
He always look rough. That unwashed, grubby teenager presentation is what his instahuns adore most. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Turning your children into commodities for freebies and ads is really unsavoury... The more I think about it, the more insane it really all is... the whole crazy situation.

I miss the old days of insta where we just took tit photos of our dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.