MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
saying racist things makes you racist. Thinking those things makes you racist. I think they have every right to complain.

Reactions: 23
Sadly, she won't be going anywhere. They'll crawl their way out of it somehow.

Alice in wanderlust account seems to be deleted! Anyone got the screenshots!
They've definitely not been deleted, easily found in advanced search, this thread and the one before it.

Reactions: 3
I wish I had a #kindlygifted gousto box for every “Everyone makes mistakes” comment 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair, Alices 130 posts over 4 months is not that heavily invested. I usually spend hardly any time here per day but these last 2 days have been an exception of which I’m not proud. Luckily it’s been raining and short term as I actually have so much work to do 🙊
What makes me laugh is she can lead a double life on social media but can’t take a second to like any of her followers comments 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
FOD’s statement reads so sincerely - until the ‘three years of being attacked online’ phrase where he subtly shifts the blame from Clemmie to ‘online trolls’.

Was Clemmie attacked online? Or did Clemmie, and Simon, put everything, but particularly their minor daughters, out there for public consumption and ultimately discussion?

They may have capitalised on and profited from being the first wave of instamum/dads, but conversely they are also experiencing the first wave of public discussion and condemnation. Not attacks; perfectly legitimate discussion and condemnation.

Clemmie and Simon still don’t get it, hence their #sorrynotsorry

(The four Hooper daughters have been exposed online by their parents for far longer than three years. Let’s see how well that works out for them.)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
FOD has tested the waters and I guess the response he's got will suggest its a greenlight for business as usual....

Reactions: 17
I wouldn’t, they’re a business and he’s happy to use his children to boost the family coffers.
The world keeps turning and he needs to entertain the kids and walk the dog , it’s all about FoD, he needs those brands to stay interested🙄

Reactions: 6
Just my two cents here... I’m starting to think that all the instahuns know something we don’t. So far we know that she def was Alice and probably leopardprintvans. But what if she was more than those two? What if she has been here for years on various accounts “trolling” all her mates? It would certainly explain why they are all “heartbroken” and all the drama 🤷🏻‍♀️
I absolutely agree with you here. I think Alice is the tip of the MOD iceberg.

Reactions: 15
Also- Slymon, you videoed this hours ago and only just put it up? Must have had to run it by Clemmie first?
Nope. Insta pr posts are very very specifically timed. The largest audience and responses are evenings, especially Fri Sat and Sunday. It was filmed earlier to mirror his post, and posted at the exact time his pr dictated. The statement they wrote for him also included a few spelling mistakes, the usual trick of pr drafted statements to make them seem more authentic. He clearly has ad commitments tomorrow and needed his pr statement up. It's complete damage limitation and they need those free Xmas puddings guys so the show must go on. Anyway, the twins have had more than enough time off work already. Get them game faces on girls daddy needs you to earn those pennies......[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 26
Well it’s her birthday and was supposed to be the live event ‘how to fail’ (still can’t get over that?!!) this weekend, so maybe he’s at his parents with the girls and she was supposed to be having me time with her special events. But is now experiencing something very different 🤔

The papers haven’t even picked up the racism?

Reactions: 10
That Kalechi woman comes across as unhinged and extremely self absorbed. The most wickedest part about everything is that MOD is a midwife in the hospital that SHE gave birth in. It aint all about you love. On a side note MOD works a grand total of 12 hours per week, it is very possible that she doesn't even deliver one baby per week. I highly doubt the maternal mortality rate in WOC is down to her.

Thedoctormummy is a good one to follow if you're interested in issues surrounding WOC. She comes from an academic viewpoint, has done work to surface the alarming mortality rates in WOC in a maternity context, but weirdly CB hardly ever mentions her.

Reactions: 22
He probably charges £7-10k per grid ad in isolation or a bigger fee as part of a deal... gousto free food & really wouldn’t be surprised if in region of 30-50k for the deal.

THAT’S why he’s back to work. I reckon she gritted a lot of the freebies (house done now, but no more holidays...) whilst he did the high value ad campaigns.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
FOD’s statement reads so sincerely - until the ‘three years of being attacked online’ phrase where he subtly shifts the blame from Clemmie to ‘online trolls’.
aaannnnnnddddd, we're back to it wasn't her fault, Tattle made her do it :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One thing we can guarantee is neither of them are on Instagram 'for fun'. If a grid square doesn't make them money, it isn't worth doing. Everything they post is a money maker. They wouldn't know 'for fun' if it slapped them round the face and called them Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That Kalechi woman comes across as unhinged and extremely self absorbed. The most wickedest part about everything is that MOD is a midwife in the hospital that SHE gave birth in. It aint all about you love. On a side note MOD works a grand total of 12 hours per week, it is very possible that she doesn't even deliver one baby per week. I highly doubt the maternal mortality rate in WOC is down to her.

Thedoctormummy is a good one to follow if you're interested in issues surrounding WOC. She comes from an academic viewpoint, has done work to surface the alarming mortality rates in WOC in a maternity context, but weirdly CB hardly ever mentions her.
Isnt the issue that she’s trying to get across the fact that if ALL/a lot of midwives hold these views then their treatment and care of WOC could be a big factor? Or have I read her wrong x

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
His video on Stories was clearly earlier today as it was daylight. But it was posted later this evening for peak viewing time slot 🧐. It’s stuff like this that make you question their integrity and honesty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.