MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am torn between thinking hes genuine and thinking that this is the obvious way out to keep the brand going. Spin it to make it seem it's all her, she will quietly go away, he stays at large.
I've always been more of a fan of his than hers though as he does have a bit more of a real feel to him but I'm still on the fence about this.
I shouldn't have used the word fan. Never a fan, but meant he was more likeable than she was.

I’m actually surprised that he posted something about it. I thought they would keep quiet and wait for this to blow away.

he looks miserable, though.

It’s all been timed perfectly well. Saturday night, peak time, to get the most views. It’s all business as usual. It’s like waiting for the John Lewis Christmas advert during Xfactor, we knew it would eventually and inevitably come!

Reactions: 13
Wow she’s needs to calm the duck down and stop this. I get the point but making it out that Clemmie has let black woman die on her watch is too bleeping far iMO
Exactly this. Not being funny but I bet there’s policemen, surgeons, teachers, etc etc that have probably made a racist comment before in their life time. She made a comment which was wrong, 10000% wrong. But if someone dies in child birth and they happen to be black, you can’t blame Clemmie or any other midwife for being racist. Unfortunately women of all race die in child birth, I’m not saying it’s more or less common in white women, and I know statistics say more black women die but she’s taken it a step too far, unless there’s more behind the scenes that hasn’t come out?

Reactions: 18
I have to say I believe him. And he’s apologised/been open about his own situation in the right way. I feel for their girls and the situation they’re all in. Rightly or wrongly, they opened up their lives and the girls didn’t ask for that so I think for their sakes everyone has to take a step back from this and let it become chip paper news. No ones really going to know the 100% really full story or agree with what they’ve both said. reading between the lines, I suspect they’re taking time apart as he probably feels betrayed and dumped in the tit by association, which isn’t nice for anyone. I do feel he is genuine.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
‘Keeping this platform exactly what it should be about’ FFS. It’s one of my main gripes that people like FOD have bleeping ruined Instagram (the blame doesn’t lie solely at his feet obvs), but it was originally just a photo sharing app. I remember the old days before all the ads and selling your kids for a fast buck and it was much better place. He is exactly the opposite of what IG used to be about.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
FOD is pissed for SURE. If you look at it like they clearly are; that their kids are a business, then MOD has damaged the brand. He hasn’t filmed it tonight in the house; he’s out and about walking which suggests to me he’s had to really think about what he needs to say to at least keep his followers happy, despite what may happy to MOD’s account/revenue.
Neither of them have looked happy together for a while. I think he likes her more than she likes him, and I think that might have hit home for him based on the fact she willingly slagged him off online (supposedly anonymously). Which if I was in his position, I’d be thinking ‘if she says this nasty tit to randoms online; what is she saying about me to our friends? What does she actually think about me?’ Because those thoughts don’t come from nowhere 🤔

Reactions: 18
And this - obviously his Mother sticking up for him here... using all the swear words to throw us off the scent.
Ew. It’s so bloody transparent 😒 it’s like GUYS. You’ve exhausted the sock-puppet route. Stahp.

U
Well at least part of the OD brand can continueView attachment 55953
ugh. That first comment: “eVeRyOnE mAkeS mIsTaKeS” yeah I mean; my definition of a mistake is spilling a glass of red wine on a cream carpet, not bitching about all my friends and my husband behind their backs, then being all ‘sorry not sorry’ when I get caught, all whilst preaching ‘support your local girl gang!!! <kiss face emoji>’

Reactions: 9
Wow she’s needs to calm the duck down and stop this. I get the point but making it out that Clemmie has let black woman die on her watch is too bleeping far iMO
I don’t think that this is out of order. She’s not saying that MOD specifically is going out and letting women die, she’s making the point that women who hold these values are midwives (and exist in many other professions where their conscious and unconscious bias disadvantages POC) and it is these values that contribute to these horrific statistics. Look I’d be pretty horrified if someone said something racist that came into knowledge then they rocked up to deliver my baby. I’d be also pissed off if I was told I was just being a mouthy, angry black woman to deflect the issue at hand. Noandroblog gives a really mature and balanced reaction to this whole incident - worth a look.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ew. It’s so bloody transparent 😒 it’s like GUYS. You’ve exhausted the sock-puppet route. Stahp.

U

ugh. That first comment: “eVeRyOnE mAkeS mIsTaKeS” yeah I mean; my definition of a mistake is spilling a glass of red wine on a cream carpet, not bitching about all my friends and my husband behind their backs, then being all ‘sorry not sorry’ when I get caught, all whilst preaching ‘support your local girl gang!!! <kiss face emoji>’

The majority of comments are 'awwww, bless, everyone makes mistakes. Big hugs to the lovely Clemmie. Love you Simon. Mwah'

Such is the nature of the InstaFlock 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑 as dumb as they come.

Reactions: 8
It's a very clever/obvious post. Whether it's an accurate representation of things is another matter. I suspect most or even all of his anger regard the repercussions on him and his brand.

Reactions: 5
I agree, he’s just protecting what is left of brand OD now he’s their only hope of free sink’s and holidays.
And saucepans, kitchens, Miele appliances, flooring, furniture, paint, cars, technology, food, alcohol, garden goods....it's like Generation Game in their house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s likely that they rely on the income and freebies that Instagram provides. Not the smartest strategy as we have seen. He needs to keep the money ship sailing, particularly given that work for her may dry up and she may have to (gasp) go back to caseload midwifery that doesn’t pay even remotely as much. They also are under management, so yeah, he probably did need to run that statement and video past someone. We can debate FODs tactics and who knew what but at the core of it I just really want her to leave Instagram for good.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.