MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simon looked very angry and I would hazard a guess ...with his wife. Maybe that’s what she needs to see. He is angry but will stick by her. Which I know my husband would if I fucked up.
I categorically think she is an idiot for what she has done however I have to say men are more simple characters and generally do not get involved in things like this, it’s probably 99% women. I do feel for him as I don’t think he was involved and I want someone to protect the children from all of this as they are the most important ones here. I do not feel for Clemmie or the Insta clicky/clucky mums however.
nuff said.
I hope someone protects his children from his constant over sharing.

Also men are equally as culpable as women for bitching on forums.

Reactions: 6
I think it's a no win situation tbh.
But it's quite clear that he hasn't posted it in real time? That screams of management rather than authenticity. If anything he could have posted tomorrow morning when it is light so it was approved but looked real time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but if this was me and my family member I’d come off social media all together and throw in being an influencer...somethings are more important than money for #ads
Same. It’s just all so toxic. I actually think having tattle is like a breath of fresh air in a fake insta world if I’m honest!

Reactions: 30
Oh come on, this is FOD!! 🤣 I bet he’s felt like he’s faded away not being able to post anything on the last couple of days. I bet his fingers have been itching since all this came out. Also, notice the time he’s posted it for maximum impact.
It's wine o'clock for his frothing fangurls, so i bet they are knocking one out over his doe eyed return

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think for FOD to lay it all at clemmies door is a huge cop out - yes she is sly for what she did (she betrayed the trust of friends, acquaintances and her own husband) but he has come back for no other reason than self preservation. He needs that insta fame!!
He has in no small part played a part in the way that she has acted - I’m sure the fact that he has more followers and is so despearate for attention, selling the kids, playing the downtrodden husband etc has played a part in leading to clemmies actions.
You would think that he would have stepped away for a while in order to focus on his marriage and his family.

Reactions: 14

Yel

Honestly this is all getting bleeping ridiculous. Mod said a few things and it's a bit embarrassing, should be an oopsie light hearted moment at the end of the news or a sentence in a rag.

No ones been hurt, small accounts have milked it to get the attention they are desperate for and if any of these small accounts were hurt they need to private their social media for their own sake.

Meanwhile Candice is ignoring she was a pimp and the saconejollys are giving their children cold showers and Jonathan wrote a troll card saying he would mutilate part of his son. Then outside of social media there's the real world with lots of important issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I actually think FOD is telling the truth, he would have had the brains to tell Clemmie to stop if he had known. Its obv they don't actually spend any time together.
Just don't know how either of them is coming out of this.. The end is near for the instabubble! #nolongerblessed #skint

Reactions: 16
Sounds like he's throwing mod under the bus so he can bravely carry on making money from selling his kids on insta.
I am torn between thinking hes genuine and thinking that this is the obvious way out to keep the brand going. Spin it to make it seem it's all her, she will quietly go away, he stays at large.
I've always been more of a fan of his than hers though as he does have a bit more of a real feel to him but I'm still on the fence about this.

Reactions: 7
Shut up. I used to follow PTWM years ago and remember her raising money. You mean it didn't go to charity???
There is about a days worth of reading about her on here if you are interested? There are LOTS of people asking the same question’Where is the money Racheaaele?’

Reactions: 4
I am torn between thinking hes genuine and thinking that this is the obvious way out to keep the brand going. Spin it to make it seem it's all her, she will quietly go away, he stays at large.
I've always been more of a fan of his than hers though as he does have a bit more of a real feel to him but I'm still on the fence about this.
I struggle to believe any of it is real. The best thing would have been to post simultaneously bid everyone farewell and deactivate both accounts immediately.

But the greed won't let them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.