MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who called it last night that the dog would appear in his next post??!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My first initial reaction to reading that is I just feel really quite sad for him & the girls. Obviously that’s for intention but I do really feel for them. It’s an absolute mess that been blown out of proportion considering all the other things that are going on in the world.

For the sake of promoting your book, I hope it was worth it Hunger Mama 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 22
Wasn't little box of crochet caught up in this? It's ringing a bell...
Everybody was in it, if you ignored it then people called out your silence. Everyone had to take a stand, and it‘s still being discused.
(I do like little box of crochet, she is adorable. I like most knitters, i am more inspired by them than the mumbunch!)

Reactions: 2
Jesus FOD is such a dumb duck! Putting his need for attention on insta over his family. These people are vile.

Reactions: 15
Mr. Teflon himself. He knows the truth. He can’t admit to knowing about it as it will tarnish his brand, and this way he can bounce back, doing what he does, as he said. 😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I've recently joined tattle so I can comment about Mrs H, and I've followed these two ages ago before I started to find them so boring and pretentious. Any who, how did she get caught?? Did she say something so everyone realised its her or did she admit?

Reactions: 3
Who called it earlier that we would see the dog as soon as either OD surfaced? Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sounds like he's throwing mod under the bus so he can bravely carry on making money from selling his kids on insta.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
The gushing comments suggest the OD's are furiously deleting any negativity as they land.
Glad to see the dog out and about though!
Yep the dog is trotted out just as expected. If he in fact didn’t know, I feel a bit tit for him. No one wants to be called a twit by their partner publicly.

Reactions: 12
He looks stressed, and I doubt she’s with them on the walk. I feel bad for him and the girls, I honestly don’t think he had a clue. He’s a fool, but he’s a bit more genuine than she is

Reactions: 19
Jesus how did that bus you just went under feel Clemmie?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It’s not necessarily true though. He can’t admit to knowing about it as it will tarnish his brand, and this way he can bounce back, doing what he does, as he said. 😞
He knew. He’s here lurking like the rest of them.

Reactions: 16
If he looks that bad what does she feel like?! Zen room ain’t working so well for them is it?

Also! He’s just left it is open season on his stories by saying ‘leave a comment’ wtf [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.