MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came from the Ingham thread after it was mentioned on there. Not sure if I wanted to dive into all this but it makes you wonder what other 'influencers' are lurking on their own threads.

Reactions: 6
Came from the Ingham thread after it was mentioned on there. Not sure if I wanted to dive into all this but it makes you wonder what other 'influencers' are lurking on their own threads.
Probably best to assume they are. And if they're anything like MOD, the Tattle Super Sleuths will out them fairly swiftly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
what are the ā€˜fatphobicā€™ comments? That people have noticed a certain someone is trying to pass herself off as a size 14? Surely itā€™s more ā€˜fatphobicā€™ to deny the fact youā€™re obviously bigger than you say are.
I am a bit fat to be honest. Unless CB is under 4ft tall it is surprising sheā€™s a size 14. But at least she and Clemmie have something in common as she often wears a 14? Maybe in the future they could share gifted clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's what I don't get. What forced her to admit it?
I think that some serious digging was done by some very important people who presented MOD with concrete proof that it was her. Once the proof was obtained- just recently- she was confronted and this has been simmering with them for a short while.

Reactions: 8
Candice has been handed a blinder here, whichever way you look at it she can play it to fit with her narrative. She was a sex worker - circumstances made her so. She was a pimp - it was hard for her at that time and she has fought with all her might to dig herself out of that hole like the warrior she is. Oh sheā€™s agressive and doesnā€™t listen to arguments- she HAS to be!
She can spin this like the wheel of bleeping fortune.
Her mate is a fruit loop - oh I once had a kidney blockage after breathing the same air as this white midwife, get to duck. Clemmie is a first class shyster but she didnā€™t cause your bleeping kidney blockage. Itā€™s a funny old thing but I had a black midwife, lovely woman she was but did she listen to me when I told her my drip insertion had tissued? No she didnā€™t. Did she realise that the drip sheā€™d put in contained nothing but saline? For 4 hours? No she didnā€™t. Do I think she should be struck off? No.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Not relevant but that's a lovely photo of her.
Before 'fringe on, fringe off' became a thing (fringe 'on' suits you best Clementine, btw).

Candice has been handed a blinder here, whichever way you look at it she can play it to fit with her narrative. She was a sex worker - circumstances made her so. She was a pimp - it was hard for her at that time and she has fought with all her might to dig herself out of that hole like the warrior she is. Oh sheā€™s agressive and doesnā€™t listen to arguments- she HAS to be!
She can spin this like the wheel of bleeping fortune.
Her mate is a fruit loop - oh I once had a kidney blockage after breathing the same air as this white midwife, get to duck. Clemmie is a first class shyster but she didnā€™t cause your bleeping kidney blockage. Itā€™s a funny old thing but I had a black midwife, lovely woman she was but did she listen to me when I told her my drip insertion had tissued? No she didnā€™t. Did she realise that the drip sheā€™d put in contained nothing but saline? For 4 hours? No she didnā€™t. Do I think she should be struck off? No.
To be fair, your midwife could probably have done with being taken to task for those errors, in the hope of avoiding a repeat performance!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just my two cents here... Iā€™m starting to think that all the instahuns know something we donā€™t. So far we know that she def was Alice and probably leopardprintvans. But what if she was more than those two? What if she has been here for years on various accounts ā€œtrollingā€ all her mates? It would certainly explain why they are all ā€œheartbrokenā€ and all the drama šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 10
Just my two cents here... Iā€™m starting to think that all the instahuns know something we donā€™t. So far we know that she def was Alice and probably leopardprintvans. But what if she was more than those two? What if she has been here for years on various accounts ā€œtrollingā€ all her mates? It would certainly explain why they are all ā€œheartbrokenā€ and all the drama šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
It wouldn't surprise me. She was, after all, posting on mumsnet as anyalovesrose, so was clearly aware of forum gossip about herself and fellow instahuns. I still believe she's not sorry, she's just sorry she got caught.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Exactly, the friends she was awful about know more comments and usernames than we do, because the proof was forced, and we know Clemmie has fully engaged with the minority of people who dont agree with her, she cant stand it, for years,
At least the past year it has been in the way we now know

Reactions: 1
To be fair, your midwife could probably have done with being taken to task for those errors, in the hope of avoiding a repeat performance!
Youā€™re absolutely right but Iā€™d just parted with a 10lb 2oz miniature rugby player and I was more concerned with tucking my fadge back in! šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Catch her anywhere near a bus šŸ˜‚ bad enough she has to do a whole train journey once a week.

My head's spinning at the steadiness of it all though... if TMS is just jumping on the bandwagon for personal gain, and mod didn't actually ever send a troll army or whatever to attack her.... then isn't that some kind of meta trolling in itself? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Style Mum jumped on the bandwagon as well. I have not seen one single comment by MoD about her. Unless I just havenā€™t read them, itā€™s pathetic attention seeking at its finest.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Style Mum jumped on the bandwagon as well. I have not seen one single comment by MoD about her. Unless I just havenā€™t read them, itā€™s pathetic attention seeking at its finest.
No, I haven't seen mention of Style Mum either. Maybe there is more to all this, maybe the people who know MOD better spotted things we'd missed.

Reactions: 6
Have these women actually checked to see whether they were mentioned by Alice MOD before declaring their emotional fragility and personal end of the world status? They're just making themselves look even more stupid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.