MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the problem. It was racist and you not understanding Kelechnekoff’s anger is exactly why ‘that woman’ is calling out Clemmie and the other white women dming her. Until we, as white women, realise that we are more privileged than POC then POC are going to get angry if they need to explain why language like Clemmie’s has wider implications all the time. Especially when they are health care professionals. Follow @standforhumanity. Her stories explain this much better than I do.

Kelechnekoff could get her facts right though. Clemmie didn’t out CB. CB bragged about her ‘business’ on a documentary with Jodie bloody Marsh.
Fine but on one of her stories Kelechnekoff seems to be implying that MOD is one of the reasons why black women are more likely to die in childbirth than white women. However you feel about Mod, I think that’s an absolutely terrible thing to say.

Reactions: 31
I agree it’s racist & I agree that she has a right to be angry. But painting us all with the same angry brush isint exactly practicing what she preaches
Agreed. I think she has been rather hard on us Tattlers. Sure we’re a bit waspy but if there is one thing we value it’s good ethics...

I bet she has had a huge number of SOD’s flying monkeys attacking her.

Reactions: 5
Fine but on one of her stories Kelechnekoff seems to be implying that MOD is one of the reasons why black women are more likely to die in childbirth than white women. However you feel about Mod, I think that’s an absolutely terrible thing to say.
She also posted a DM where someone stated they suffered a complication during/after labour and seemed to attribute the blame directly at MOD as their midwife.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m now quoting myself because of this woman - ‘Machine Gun Kele’ is her twitter monocle! Machine Gun and she wants to call out someone on being aggressive - un bleeping believable
Sorry... you do realise this is a play on the artist “Machine Gun Kelly”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’s correlating the way some white privileged health care professionals don’t listen to their patients (as she recently experienced at King’s) to the stats. (You really can’t argue with the stats.)

If Clemmie hadn’t played the race card on here then she wouldn’t be able to say anything at all. If Kelechnekoff had a poor birth experience in recent months and a midwife from that department is online being racist then of course she will use that to validate her point.

I think she’s correlating the way some white privileged health care professionals don’t listen to their patients (as she recently experienced at King’s) to the stats. (You really can’t argue with the stats.)

If Clemmie hadn’t said played the race card on here then she wouldn’t be able to say anything at all. If Kelechnekoff had a poor birth experience in recent months and a midwife from that department is online being racist then of course she will use that to validate her point.
I just want to add that I don’t agree with Clemmie shouldering the blame for any of that but she somewhat put herself in the firing line...

Reactions: 15
What Clemmie said was awful but I hate seeing these pile ons. Also, the irony of judging this forum when your uploading dozens of stories and demanding she lose her job.
and inciting others to report her to the NMC. Yet if a Tattle member reports an undeclared ad to the ASA, thats trolling.

Reactions: 19
Blaming mod for your kidney blockage is a real stretch. Obviously the statistics are horrific but I think it's important to not forget that pregnant/labouring/post natal women in general are often treated as hysterical/ unaware of their own bodies.

Reactions: 18
Agreed. I think she has been rather hard on us Tattlers. Sure we’re a bit waspy but if there is one thing we value it’s good ethics...

I bet she has had a huge number of SOD’s flying monkeys attacking her.
Ive only just joined this site, but id hazard a guess that the real truths spoken about here en mass like the safeguarding of children, the calling out of this priviliege #gifted lifestyle etc that only serves to create a smug, unrealistic idea of 'motherhood' is intimidating and threatening to the instahuns... (love that term!) Its like you have all pulled back the curtain and are seeing it for what is really all is.... I have not experienced this site as anything other than really rather intelligent and observant - and absolutely hilarious at times! You all say it how it is.... and its SO refreshing!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Blaming mod for your kidney blockage is a real stretch. Obviously the statistics are horrific but I think it's important to not forget that pregnant/labouring/post natal women in general are often treated as hysterical/ unaware of their own bodies.
I didn't make that up did I? That was posted on Kelechnekoff's stories? I can't see it anymore 🤔

I didn't make that up did I? That was posted on Kelechnekoff's stories? I can't see it anymore 🤔
I saw it. I also had some horrific NHS midwife and consultant care and I’m white. That wasn’t Clemmies fault either.

Reactions: 22
What Clemmie said was awful but I hate seeing these pile ons. Also, the irony of judging this forum when your uploading dozens of stories and demanding she lose her job.
what are the ‘fatphobic’ comments? That people have noticed a certain someone is trying to pass herself off as a size 14? Surely it’s more ‘fatphobic’ to deny the fact you’re obviously bigger than you say are.

Reactions: 10
Has Susie or any of the other Insta hun implied the leak came from MOD as surely that's slander?
Or it just others commenting and saying I hope it wasent clemmie.
I feel sorry for MOD over this as it's not her fault.
Candice was mentioned on this thread because Alice made comments.
Then she did recent pod cast with her so was ultimate example of hypocrisy although I fully admit sometimes in work place you have to work with people who privatly and personally dislike.
She could have chosen a different black influencer but cb is the most high profile and has the most support.
Cb mum made a comment on clemmie Insta quite publicly.
Candice was fairly smug on stories when new broke on demise of the od empire.
It wasent mod who posted links to the documentary.
In fact it's been known for a while on tattle and posted before it's old news.
It's clear journalists now find Tattle better place to find a story than munsnet.
Unfortunately Candice it wasent rumours posts on here the video provides factual proof so interesting she's trying to spin her role in this and label herself as a sex worker not madam/pimp.
A lot of the discussions about many influencers are factual because includes deleted screenshots and links of content the influencers themselves put out there.
I expect some others are worrise journalists will print a few stories from here.

What I'm trying to understand is did Candice apology come before a news article.
Will this make the the papers same was mod Has?
So she's trying to get ahead of the media by telling everyone herself in hope newspapers don't print it or no one bothers reading the article especially if it's very detailed with links to actual documentary.
Does anyone know who made the documentary/ funded it I know Jodie marsh presented it . I assume they get money per view so won't want to hide it.
Also did I imagine reading this. Do cash and Candice know each other? Did they work together?
Not sure who made the documentary but it’s available to buy on Amazon Prime....

This is all quite unexpected and I’m a little worried about the up keep of those veneers now. Mind you she could sell the sink and the BBQ and that would pay for a couple. eBay handle SellersofDaughtersNoMore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw it. I also had some horrific NHS midwife and consultant care and I’m white. That wasn’t Clemmies fault either.
Exactly the same here. I was very, very unwell postnatally, but I didn't blame it on an individual. Several health professionals missed the vital clues that would have told them what was about to happen.

Sorry... you do realise this is a play on the artist “Machine Gun Kelly”
No - but how does the play on the name Machine Gun Kelly make it better - still has the words Machine Gun in it! And how does she identify with a 29 year old Cleveland rapper?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.