MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much its killing Miss Delete-and-Block to have to let the comments on the most recent post stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
MoD now has a tainted air about her online persona.

‘She might be a mate to your face but she’ll talk about you behind your back, she’s not to be trusted’ that’s how she has portrayed herself by being an arrogant arse who thought she was cleverer than the rest .

Think of the posts she has deleted when she misread the ‘message’ .

Everyone please remember the ‘ naughty chair in France’ photo when her very young child had to pose for a telling off and Clemmie was instrumental ( directing the photo because we saw her in the mirror reflection with Slymon.

Reactions: 13
It was funny when Alice said 'yes they do look older but think it's because they had their children young' (or words to that effect!).
It's always infuriated me that she makes out they were ridiculously young parents, "babies having babies" 🙄🙄🙄.

Reactions: 11
How long until we have to see ‘The lioness has to protect her Cubs’ type posts
She can try that tactic, but all 4 of her kids have been namechecked in that Daily Mail article off the back of her actions. If this doesn't make the OD's have a rethink about pimping out their kids privacy, I don't know what will.

Reactions: 17
Have you seen Susie Verrill's stories? No holding back now.

73041608_198927447788461_5312603222618406927_n.jpg

75239263_3443539512337691_2261772225024418509_n.jpg

62459143_2664113073610108_1048277245112715900_n.jpg

mod edit, added in stories to avoid a vague post

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I only heard of her because of this thread! How old were they when they had their first?
22 and 24. I was 23 when I became a parent- younger than some, older than others. They make it sound like they were pushing a pram about still in their school uniforms! I think they were just the first of their social circle.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
22 and 24. I was 23 when I became a parent- younger than some, older than others. They make it sound like they were pushing a pram about still in their school uniforms! I think they were just the first of their social circle.
I and my husband were 23. It is young but not abnormally! I know many of 18 and I’d say that was young!

Reactions: 6
wasnt Alice really bitchy about cash c on the long deleted threads? and she was involved with the meld rum racism scandal really going in for her....i'm sure it was her

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure what to make of Susie’s stories. She was certainly instrumental in flagging up this drama and bringing peoples’ attention to it but to then state she did so because she was hoping Clemmie would message her but then in the next para stating that they weren’t mates and their paths rarely crossed. Why would she message you then?!

Though fair play to her for calling out the apology etc

Reactions: 9
Just catching up on the press. There will be no ‘kitchen discos’ at their house tonight. Poor twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I take it FOD hasn't stuck his head up yet? I bet he's running about bringing St Clemmie herbal teas and cooling eye masks, while she wails that it's all backfired on her and no one will gift her tit anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.