MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know about you lot but I haven't even managed to get off Tattle to see what's happening on insta today!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I dont know about you lot but I haven't even managed to get off Tattle to see what's happening on insta today!
Same! I’m glad it’s pissed it down all day, given me an excuse to sit on my arse on tattle on my day off.

Reactions: 7
How long until we have to see ‘The lioness has to protect her Cubs’ type posts

Reactions: 6
Nothing happening on Insta, the mumfluencers don’t have time..they are too busy refreshing here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she’ll be quiet for a few days, frantically reading these posts then we’ll see her Mum stand up for her

Reactions: 3
Some of the comments on her post saying its awful what Tattle say about her and Mrs Hinch etc... MOD was on tattle slagging off Mrs Hinch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.