Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
You don't come on here to change people's opinions of you. You do that by what you do on your Instagram stories & grid.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
A nasty individual has been caught behaving badly. There is no element of this that is deserving of sympathy. Quite simply, if you sell your soul to the devil by way of child exploitation, greed, deception and delusions of grandeur, then be prepared to pay the price.

Reactions: 38

MrBull

VIP Member
Come over Clem, your business contacts can help get us some merch #tattlerssupportingtattlers #strongtrollsclub

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I get what you’re saying. I can’t help it. I feel really sorry for her. She’s being put to the lions now. It must be quite frightening for her. All the smaller Insta Huns will be having a field day (when I bet a load of them have tattle accounts and will have done the same). Plus she didn’t actually slag off her mates (with exception of MP), she slagged off people she barely knew.

She’s lost herself. She might have lost her job. She’s potentially lost hundreds of thousands of pounds (I know she has enough!).
she knew exactly what she was doing.
She’s a grown adult.
her reasoning is absolutely ridiculous. It’s the kind of thing a child would say “I only did it to try to make people like me”
Oh please, spare me.
This is a woman who is making god knows how much money off her social media persona. She knew exactly what she was doing.
she’s made multiple fake accounts on tattle she has been posting for months - it’s a continued and deliberate pattern of behaviour- not just a few messages to try to change public opinion of her.

she’s full of shite.

• Heart

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
This is what MOD said about Candice

"Candice is often really aggressive and always brings it back to race, priveldge and class because she knows no one will argue with that. It feels like a weapon to silence people’s opinions"

Hit like if you don't think this is racist.

I've followed Candice and this all rings true.

I don't like MOD but I've seen no racism from her.
MOD reeks of white privilege. Maybe if she truly listened to Candice she would really understand why most of her topics come back to race etc.

Babel

Come on Clemmie at least have the balls to put it on your grid so it stays forever and let's see what the public have to say.

This is a cowards way out.

• Heart

Katjak

I understand the reasoning she claims: she joined to change people's opinion of her. Fine. That seems logical, albeit a bit sneaky. I can understand posting things to make herself sound good. But why slag off lots of other people in the process?
As for thousands of people talking about her? It must be unpleasant and unsettling - I'd not like it. But if you sell your privacy and the privacy of your kids for #gifted stuff, many people won't like it.
I'm not condoning in anyway people making threatening comments or outright abuse or making comments about the kids. But most of the comments on here are along the lines of "I don't like MOD because X and I don't like how she sells her kids' privacy" and that's a legitimate comment and not "trolling" or abuse.
Her reasoning seems so flawed and I still fail to see why she felt the need to slag off other Instamums in order to change people's perceptions of herself. Bizarre.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Yeah, MOD got so swept up in Tattle that when Aliceinwanderlust was banned she had to create a second account (leopardprintvans).
We see you, Clemmie...🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Mrszgt1976

Right well I’m just going to say it. I feel (a bit) sorry for MOD now. Someone has found extra evidence somehow and forced MODs hand.
I think she could lose her job and a LOT of money while all the tier 3 Insta Huns revel in her misfortune.
There’s more to all this...
Really? You feel sorry for an adult being caught bullying people in an underhanded manner because she’s been exposed for being sly?? Good grief. I do not feel sorry for her. She’s threatened to sue people for slander yet an apology on insta gets people feeling sorry for her?? Nope. Nuh uh.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Dovefromabove

It'll be forgotten soon.. Same as all the other times she's been a massive bully dickhead

It'll be like meldrum, she caused a massive shitstorm, lay low for a month. Came out bleating about mental health asking for sympathy. Fast forward a few months and low and behold she's back with the orange filter, and her smug, disgusting demeanour. Fooling all the sheep once again.

Clemmie will be the same IMO

Reactions: 34

chizzle

I wonder how slagging off her husband and calling him a horrible name would change people's opinions on her and her family.😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosieee

VIP Member
I hate myself so much right now, screen time yesterday : 6h47 minutes. Why am I so addicted to this !? Maybe part of me likes that the woman who made us feel so shitty about ourselves with her undisclosed ads and fake perfect life is going down... immature I know, like I said I hate myself right now !

• Haha

Asshats

Hands up; new member joined to see what the rumors of an insta carcrash were. My flabber is ghasted. I followed MOD, but found her completley unrelatable. Seroius safeguarding issues surround those children, too.

Reactions: 33

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she’s not the first person to make a fake profile and she won’t be the last. The awful stuff people write about her and her family I kind of get why she felt the need to do it. Yes she chooses to put her life on display but people choose to be vile nasty specimens too. Remember the old ‘nothing nice to say then don’t say anything at all’. A lot of the back lash MOD and other Instamums get is through jealousy. I can’t say that I wouldn’t do the same if I had people writing such viscous stuff about me daily. And if she started it to slate CC then good because CC is the pits of society!
The trouble is, MOD hasn’t really been bullied. She just struggles with people having a difference of opinion and calling out her selling her children’s privacy and not declaring her life as one big freebie. It’s suits her to call it bullying, but it’s not. On the other hand, she joined to slag people off so she is actually responsible for the direct pain she’s caused her friends and family, which is very hard. It’s not tattles fault.

Reactions: 32