MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, what is she gonna do to right her wrongs?! Fancy calling your husband a twit to make people like him!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
she didn’t jump on and immediately start speaking in the MOD & FOD thread. It was cash carraway where she began!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
A nasty individual has been caught behaving badly. There is no element of this that is deserving of sympathy. Quite simply, if you sell your soul to the devil by way of child exploitation, greed, deception and delusions of grandeur, then be prepared to pay the price.
Agree with what you’ve said, but it’s a shame that this is what she’s been caught out for. Of all the things wrong with the OD’s account, she’s come a cropper over a couple of bitchy comments. I’d like to see her properly address some of the other valid criticisms about her account.

Reactions: 7
"... A website that had thousands of comments about my family and I". What do you expect if you and your husband have a combined 1.5 million + following? If that makes her feel extremely paranoid, I think her and her husband both need to rethink about what they have posted regarding their children...

Reactions: 51
I didn’t notice any spelling mistakes, did I miss them? It seemed more more rational and well written than Clemmie is generally capable of, compared to her mumsnet posts etc. Normally she communicates like a defensive & borderline illiterate 14 year old and goes in all guns blazing with the “every is so mean to meeeee” stuff.
‘Undoubtably’. Should be ‘undoubtedly’

Reactions: 10
I understand the reasoning she claims: she joined to change people's opinion of her. Fine. That seems logical, albeit a bit sneaky. I can understand posting things to make herself sound good. But why slag off lots of other people in the process?
As for thousands of people talking about her? It must be unpleasant and unsettling - I'd not like it. But if you sell your privacy and the privacy of your kids for #gifted stuff, many people won't like it.
I'm not condoning in anyway people making threatening comments or outright abuse or making comments about the kids. But most of the comments on here are along the lines of "I don't like MOD because X and I don't like how she sells her kids' privacy" and that's a legitimate comment and not "trolling" or abuse.
Her reasoning seems so flawed and I still fail to see why she felt the need to slag off other Instamums in order to change people's perceptions of herself. Bizarre.

Reactions: 37
Management had obviously taken over, deal with it quick, FOD's got ad's to post.

I think Clemmie needs a time out and maybe a reduction of screen time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Agree with what you’ve said, but it’s a shame that this is what she’s been caught out for. Of all the things wrong with the OD’s account, she’s come a cropper over a couple of bitchy comments. I’d like to see her properly address some of the other valid criticisms about her account.
Shes like the instamum Al Capone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d be surprised if she lost her job, she’ll prob get a severe telling off/formal warning about use of social media which may make continuing her Gas and Air blog difficult. That’s the saddest thing here tbh, her blog is the best thing about her but I would totally understand Kings wanting to distance themselves. Daft bat, really didn’t think things through.
I think she must have had a least one prior warning for her conduct online from Kings.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m desperate to see what she wrote on here - she’s deleted her username as I can’t find it when searching.
Who did she witch about? I’ve been heavily invested in this since Susie Verill cryptically posted on her Instagram Stories the other day. 😂 Never liked Clemmie, so fake and not at all relatable. She just bombards you with ads and her tit jewellery.

Reactions: 12
Right well I’m just going to say it. I feel (a bit) sorry for MOD now. Someone has found extra evidence somehow and forced MODs hand.
I think she could lose her job and a LOT of money while all the tier 3 Insta Huns revel in her misfortune.
There’s more to all this...
Why would you feel sorry for her 🤷‍♀️ This is someone who has come on here and slagged off people she knows personally. people who consider her a friend; now she has been found out she is back peddling on her unicycle trotting out the old “ I did it to throw them off the scent “ line, well it doesn’t wash with me, more like she came on here to say good stuff about herself then thought “mmmm no one knows me I think I’ll get a few things off my chest they will never find out” but hey guess what MOD you have been found out- the troll who cried about ‘trolls’ the two faced troll who went on sali Hughes page bleating about evil tattlers all the while knowing she had said worse about her own friends or people she pretended to be friends with ....so no I don’t feel sorry for her I feel a tiny bit sorry for her insta mates

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"... A website that had thousands of comments about my family and I". What do you expect if you and your husband have a combined 1.5 million + following? If that makes her feel extremely paranoid, I think her and her husband both need to rethink about what they have posted regarding their children...
FODs account has a 1000 posts about his family. To a million people.
Also if what was posted made her feel paranoid why did she keep going on and on about her fringe?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
the apology is completely and utterly about herself. She's the victim here. I don't like a mass pile on particularly but she needs to take some responsibility.

Reactions: 21
I understand the reasoning she claims: she joined to change people's opinion of her. Fine. That seems logical, albeit a bit sneaky. I can understand posting things to make herself sound good. But why slag off lots of other people in the process?
As for thousands of people talking about her? It must be unpleasant and unsettling - I'd not like it. But if you sell your privacy and the privacy of your kids for #gifted stuff, many people won't like it.
I'm not condoning in anyway people making threatening comments or outright abuse or making comments about the kids. But most of the comments on here are along the lines of "I don't like MOD because X and I don't like how she sells her kids' privacy" and that's a legitimate comment and not "trolling" or abuse.
Her reasoning seems so flawed and I still fail to see why she felt the need to slag off other Instamums in order to change people's perceptions of herself. Bizarre.
She joined to slate cash carraway from the timeline.

Reactions: 16
As I've said on the Meldrum threads previously: You acknowledge the mistake, you apologise for the mistake, you don't repeat the mistake. NO EXCUSES.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.